Deleted
    @keyzz Some people just take the game way too serious

why is that some people don't appreciate the role of supports. just like saying they have the easiest task and the difference between top-tier and terrible support players is very small? smh

To be fair the discussion about what to buy on a lane was pretty useless and Lysah only pointed out that doing the same thing all the time is stupid because by not adjusting your play you'll occasionally end up doing the wrong thing and you'll be predictable. Which in my opinion is all there is to the matter, but I didn't feel like posting it myself because I was rather enjoying watching others split hairs for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's more about the fact that they do simple, yet important things... but still get slapped around like they're a little bitch, with no appreciation given whatsoever.

Sometimes you just gotta wonder why anyone would bother.
    QFT.

ten letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    QFT.

ten letters.
    If you tried really hard, could you come up with a more useless post?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    If you tried really hard, could you come up with a more useless post?
    your mom.

DId I live up to your expectations?
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2013-03-15 at 06:47 AM. Reason: because we can

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I play support 100% exclusively. Never tried carry as far as I can recall.
    But is that a choice or something else, I wonder?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Two people can't farm one lane, all it is.
    They can, if one of them dies
    When i played WD last time, i was on easy lane with Drow. I warded river, and ~ at 6 minute invis rune spawned, i pinged on it, mid laner ignored, Drow ignored it too. Enemy pudge from mid took it and i pinged (and voiced) Drow to retreat (she was attacking enemy tower), after 15 seconds, lane-enemy charged at her with 30% health both, but she thought that they are too stupid, and attacked them. Pudge came out of invis and they raped her. And guess who was blamed guilty? Yep, me. I had to take care of our lane (i.e. farm under tower), and these 3 enemy tried to kill me under tower, but due to them being at half health, 1 Cask was enough to get two kills.
    At the end of this game, i had Aghanim's scepter, Shadowblade, Bloodstone and Black king bar (finished it on enemy base, right before victory), Drow left game at 12 minute with 1/3/1 score. She said "GG that noob WD keeps farming forest when i am getting ganked". Even with wards everywhere, some people won't get better, even if enemy is comming in from of them, they still will complain about someone don't warning them about it.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-03-15 at 09:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

But is that a choice or something else, I wonder?
    i play support by choice it is just
    fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    They can, if one of them dies
    When i played WD last time, i was on easy lane with Drow. I warded river, and ~ at 6 minute invis rune spawned, i pinged on it, mid laner ignored, Drow ignored it too. Enemy pudge from mid took it and i pinged (and voiced) Drow to retreat (she was attacking enemy tower), after 15 seconds, lane-enemy charged at her with 30% health both, but she thought that they are too stupid, and attacked them. Pudge came out of invis and they raped her. And guess who was blamed guilty? Yep, me. I had to take care of our lane (i.e. farm under tower), and these 3 enemy tried to kill me under tower, but due to them being at half health, 1 Cask was enough to get two kills.
    At the end of this game, i had Aghanim's scepter, Shadowblade, Bloodstone and Black king bar (finished it on enemy base, right before victory), Drow left game at 12 minute with 1/3/1 score. She said "GG that noob WD keeps farming forest when i am getting ganked". Even with wards everywhere, some people won't get better, even if enemy is comming in from of them, they still will complain about someone don't warning them about it.
    I used to get that alot too when I played WD at least. Though what you said is a common problem in the upper low tier and lower mid tier brackets. Players are still...... "developing" (using this loosely so I don't get shot, but had a lack of proper definition) and don't have that good map awareness yet. Also in these tiers there is a huge lack of communication, mostly because every one is of the mind set that they are playing with "insert hated race/language/culture here", and pings will go unnoticed or ignored because they feel that the ping doesn't apply to them. I'm unfortunately stuck in that mid tier area; as every time I have a nice week of games and move up... I get horrible games and get pushed back down, so I'm more or less familiar with the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyzz View Post
    Whenever I come back to this thread, it amazes me how people try to have discussions with Pizza or Lysah. One backs up his arguments with swear filled rambles about something being OP, or someone being a moron. And the other just qualifies all his arguments about how amazing he is at Dota and how everything he says must be true and his word shall not be argued against.

Everyone has their own way to play. It seems some people get more satisfaction out of trying to disprove other people's strategies than actually playing Dota. So much e-peen stroking in one thread.
    This thread has been cancerous for a very long time and Lysah has consistently bad opinions backed up by "I am the best dota player ever" even claiming to be better than all competitive players ever and a smarter drafter than every captain out there

All Lysah needs is an avatar of a loli/magical girl and he's set.

Not quite what I was expecting I'll be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    All Lysah needs is an avatar of a loli/magical girl and he's set.
    Na, his avatar more represents the next thing from starbucks... star water along with its new logo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yesty375 View Post
    why is that some people don't appreciate the role of supports. just like saying they have the easiest task and the difference between top-tier and terrible support players is very small? smh
    "in lane"
    It's almost like context is some kind of magical thing.

Deleted
    I really should not just klick on links, you scared the shit out of me

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    "in lane"
    It's almost like context is some kind of magical thing.
    I think I said "early game" but yeah.

Deleted
    I have a question.If you stack crystalys and javelin can both proc at the same time or does one proc override another?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    I have a question.If you stack crystalys and javelin can both proc at the same time or does one proc override another?
    Since it's just an item proc, like Basher, I'd assume it's fine.
    Even if Javelin was a crit (which it isn't), crit sort-of-stacks, but can't proc on the same hit.