its still one of the better shounens ;P especially cause zenkichi op the anime wasnt bad either

this mondaiji ep crys for a second season ;O i hope it was well receiven in japan and we get a 2nd one ;x
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-03-15 at 07:35 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Mondai Ep 10 - Was a pretty good ending, but it's a shame the show was only 10 episodes long. Hopefully we can get another season. The bit near the ending with the falling letter seemed to allude to the possibility the show would continue.

Maoyuu Ep 10 - Another excellent episode and a fair deal of those lovely economic discussions lol. Hopefully the Maoyuu finally comes back next episode. I'm worried something might happen to her while she's in there after hearing them talk about the possibility that whatever she's doing in there can alter her. We also get to see a short clip of the mage helping that demon lady. She better show up next episode as well. This show better get a second season, too lol.

So far for the anime discussion we have 6 nominations:

Hanasaku Iroha
    Ikoku Meiro no Croisée
    Full Metal Panic
    Busou Renkin
    Gankutsuou
    Gunslinger Girl

Just need 1-2 more people that want to participate to nominate their shows and then we'll have a fair amount to choose from and vote on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure I liked the most recent Kotoura-San episode. This whole "serious" plot about the criminal is so painfully obvious that it isn't even entertaining. I really hope it ends up being surprising.

The Haruka arc in Little Busters! was good, but I was still off-put by how "out of there" it was, as it was so dramatic that nothing (to that caliber) would ever happen like that IRL. On top of it all, they didn't even tell say who Haruka's father was, which was kinda disappointing. Maybe there should have been a close up of the letter, so at least the audience would know...
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-03-16 at 03:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMY - I loved the economics this episode. I'm a fan of the Merchant guy, he seems pretty awesome. Looks like things are really going to start riling up amongst the countries with the South going against the Central countries.

Psycho-Pass - ;_;

Vividred - I feel bad for black. I can see why she would think something like that, I wonder how it's going to go over now. I don't see it as being too easy to convince her otherwise.

Mondaiji - Nice final episode. Like was said before, it's screaming for a second season. I feel like everything's just started by the end of this season and they have yet to get into a lot of the story.

Kotoura - I like Moritani, still do. I feel like it's kinda stupid to still hate her after so long into the series. The Assistant Detective strikes me as slightly suspicious, but I see no reason to not like her. I'm still thinking it's Kotoura's mothers boyfriend. Didn't get too good of a look at the face of the criminal, but it looked like a guy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Well, I won't be able to participate in the discussions and watch the episodes as fast as the rest of you but I guess I'll nominate something.
    Seto no Hanayome

Haven't watched it so it could be completely awful, but apparently it's pretty similar to Nisekoi (or the other way around) and Nisekoi is pretty damn hilarious.
    I was thinking something like 4 episodes a week would be a reasonable amount.

I've heard it's quite good as well. I already have it downloaded, too lol.

Oh yes. Futa in Salami Sand. Best of the season, all animu pales in comparison.

that damn fairy tail ep ends exactly at the most interesting point dammit ! ;X cant wait for the last 2 ep's next one will be great

SSY so the child really is just some 1 thinking he is a queerrat, going to be interesting how they are going to solve it ^^ and i like shun's reappearence even if just an image of saki's mind

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    GJ-bu - This is easily one of the better, if not the best episode. Megu's charge was adorable.

Sasami - Holy mother of all futa yes. It takes effort to make myself watch Sasami each week, but I never come out disappointed.

Unlimited - I'm loving this show. I'm about ready to put on Zettai Karen soon and watch it to get more of the back story of this series, and from how it's going it feels like this is a lead up to another bigger season. I'm happy we got to see Hyobu's "sister" and finding out the US groups leader being who he is was great, can't wait to see Hyobu get some revenge.

Haganai - I'm liking the drama we are starting to get in this show. A lot of stuff is really starting to form together. The love from all the girls is starting to become far more noticeable the past few episodes, and getting into Kodaka's thoughts and emotions at the end, especially him admitting to himself that everyone else in the club are actual friends (that's what I thought the word was), was really a step forward.

Tamako - This show is being all kinds of adorable. I think it even beats K-On! in terms of moe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Vividred - I feel bad for black. I can see why she would think something like that, I wonder how it's going to go over now. I don't see it as being too easy to convince her otherwise.
    EASILY the best episode of Vividred so far, actually entertaining - though predictable. Who knows, maybe this anime will be an alright one yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kotoura - I like Moritani, still do. I feel like it's kinda stupid to still hate her after so long into the series. The Assistant Detective strikes me as slightly suspicious, but I see no reason to not like her. I'm still thinking it's Kotoura's mothers boyfriend. Didn't get too good of a look at the face of the criminal, but it looked like a guy to me.
    It's 100% that detective, unless they get extremely creative. I mean, Kotoura heard "she really came?!" from the culprit, in other words the attacker waited for them in particular to come - and it was that assistant detective who threw that obvious, obvious bait about that dangerous alley over the phone. Them knowing Mifune's name only solidifies the suspicion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    EASILY the best episode of Vividred so far, actually entertaining - though predictable. Who knows, maybe this anime will be an alright one yet.
    It's 100% that detective, unless they get extremely creative. I mean, Kotoura heard "she really came?!" from the culprit, in other words the attacker waited for them in particular to come - and it was that assistant detective who threw that obvious, obvious bait about that dangerous alley over the phone. Them knowing Mifune's name only solidifies the suspicion.
    Dammit, you're probably right. And here I was thinking Kotoura's mom's boyfriend was the most suspicious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    SSY so the child really is just some 1 thinking he is a queerrat, going to be interesting how they are going to solve it ^^ and i like shun's reappearence even if just an image of saki's mind
    Damn good episode. I had a feeling Kiroumaru's motivation for going to Tokyo before would be something like that. I completely sympathise with his colony. They were subjugated by mankind and goaded into treating them like gods. Pretty humiliating and dangerous, going by the capriciousness of so many of history's deities (just look at how the humans have treated them like herds to be controlled and culled in the show) I'm hoping he'll stick with SakiSato 'til the end now though. I'd find it strange if he was willing to risk his life to help them when they were kids, but would screw them over now. Also, dude has a badass howl.

And, I agree. It is nice to have Shun back. I think it's a clever way to project Saki's inner-monologue/thought processes too (if that's all it is).

its funny how the rats are more human then the humans next week is the final right? cant wait to see how they wrap it up in one ep ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    its funny how the rats are more human then the humans next week is the final right? cant wait to see how they wrap it up in one ep ;X
    Yeah, I like how your sympathies can never really lie completely with either side. It's good to be challenged by fantasy plot.
    I do believe next week is the end. Unfortunately. So, hopefully it's all gonna be goin' down!

Deleted
    Well, I won't be able to participate in the discussions and watch the episodes as fast as the rest of you but I guess I'll nominate something.
    Seto no Hanayome

Haven't watched it so it could be completely awful, but apparently it's pretty similar to Nisekoi (or the other way around) and Nisekoi is pretty damn hilarious.
    I actually wanted to nominate that one, if I actually can participate in this stuff. (Been rather busy with college stuff and overwhelming amount of airing anime's that I follow)

Kanon/Trigun
    I dunno, I have no clue what to nominate :/
    Kanon seems to be Clannad-esque and Trigun seems rather similar to Cowboy Bebop.
    I haven't seen either of them, but I'm guessing you all have so... *shrug*

P.S. I've posted here earlier under the name "The Monado", changed my name, just so you know.

Is anyone reading SHOKUGEKI NO SOMA btw? i hope this gets an anime soon ^^ one of my favourite mangas that startet this year

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Seto no Hanayome

Seto no Hanayome is ABSOLUTELY awesome. One of better comedies I've watched. Just be ready to tolerate a lot of... Absolutely nonsensical ridiculousness. ;D
    How about a grown macho man in a sailor uniform shooting laser beams out of his eyes?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-16 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Seto no Hanayome is ABSOLUTELY awesome. One of better comedies I've watched. Just be ready to tolerate a lot of... Absolutely nonsensical ridiculousness. ;D
    How about a grown macho man in a sailor uniform shooting laser beams out of his eyes?
    This alone has got me interested...
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    This alone has got me interested...
    And it actually makes sense within the setting.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I'd nominate two shows as well. I'm not sure I'll participate in the discussion though, as I've picked up way too many shows the last couple of weeks. It mostly comes down to what wins the vote and whether I want to watch it or not.

I'll nominate one show I've been meaning to watch, and one that I've been meaning to rewatch.

Nominee 1: Kurozuka. I honestly don't know what to expect from this one, but it sounds kinda interesting.

Nominee 2: Tetsuwan Birdy Decode. This comes close to what I'd describe as the perfect super power/action series. It just nails everything I like about action shows, and manages to avoid falling into the tropes I really dislike. Birdy may also be my all time favorite female character. I'd say the second season is a few notches above the first, mostly because of the romance in S1 that felt a bit forced, and the completely wacky animation of S2, which I just adore. That isn't to say that the first season isn't good.
    It's been a good while since I watched this show, and I'm curious to see if I'll still find it so good, now that I've gotten a lot more experience around anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buh, I'll nominate shows I'm interested in rewatching:

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Spinoff from the Index series, but easily watchable without knowing anything of Index. It's pretty much a cute girls doing cute things/battle shounen in a high tech city where most of them have special powers created through science. Second season is starting in less than a month, so it might be a perfect option just for that. It's easily one of my favorite anime.

Welcome to the NHK - What I always think about when I think psychological using the human brain. A NEET/hikikimori gets an interesting "friend" who is trying to get him more into the outside world. It can get both very depressing and very happy at parts, messing with you, but a great show.