Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    All the abilities that reset some cooldowns.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Rkd View Post
    May I ask why there's such a dislike for deterrence? Honestly, I'm just curious.
    Because it has like no CD at all. Hunters are already too immune to melees. 1 Deterence is enough!

Deleted
    Every AOE Fear. so anoying when my pet gets ccd in frear thats not meant for it ......

Deleted
    From top to bottom.
    Death grip
    Chains of ice
    Charge
    Solar Beam OR vortex
    Druids ability to shift out of roots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Because it has like no CD at all. Hunters are already too immune to melees. 1 Deterence is enough!
    WHAT? Deterrence has 2 min CD.. lasts 5 seconds and reduces damage by 30%. if that's a problem to you, then. uhm....... you doing something very wrong..
    When activated, causes you to deflect melee attacks, ranged attacks, and spells, and reduces all damage taken by 30%. While Deterrence is active, you cannot attack. Lasts 5 sec.
    You see the hunter popping deterrence, perfect chance to heal yourself up, for example.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2013-03-16 at 04:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... Tough one.. Armor reducing abilities / Healing reducing (But only if instant instant CC's or immunity were removed).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Being able to heal others.

Diablo did and does work without this. Removing healing (not self-healing) increases the pace and the dynamics of the game, healing is only there to drag things to infinity.
    Apart from that, the tank and healer concept is also responsible for very static and repetitive PvE gameplay and it also forces Mobs to be infinitely stupid, as they are not allowed to have artificial intelligence (if they would have it, they wouldn't go for the tank, never). They are aggro controlled, and the aggro concept automatically excludes the existence of AI.
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2013-03-16 at 04:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    Being able to heal others.

Diablo did and does work without this. Removing healing (not self-healing) increases the pace and the dynamics of the game, healing is only there to drag things to infinity.
    Apart from that, the tank and healer concept is also responsible for very static and repetitive PvE gameplay and it also forces Mobs to be infinitely stupid, as they are not allowed to have artificial intelligence (if they would have it, they wouldn't go for the tank, never). They are aggro controlled, and the aggro concept automatically excludes the existence of AI.
    Would say that to be a bit far, you may as well remove selfhealing and stick with potions then. Not a good way to go, leaves out quite alot of support classes from PvP
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

ursol's vortex.

Deleted
    Pondering between fears and stealth effects.

Solar beam and Ring of Skill. Can't have things like that in a game that has such huge delay on the server

Blood fear would've been the clear choice for me, but that ship's already sailed. I'm not a big fan of deterrence or bladestorm, but the worst abilities currently in the game are the untrinketable CCs--it's really a tossup between solar beam, fists of fury, and ring of peace. I'd probably remove monks and kill two birds with one stone.

Deleted
    Player skill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Spells that reset cds of things.
    this 10char

Deathgrip.

I am tired of getting a healer down to 10% then every idiot DK in the western hemisphere death grips it to add another kill to his Sik Awezome 360N0ScOpE montage, doesn't interrupt the heal and I try and catch the healer as he runs away to safety.

SO does ring of skill mean ring of frost or ring of peace now?
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Not a skill necessarily, but I'd remove unshared DR in the same class of skill. So in my perfect world, every fear (aoe or not), every stun (aoe, channeled, whatever), every incapacitate (Poly and Cyclone fit here) would share DR with each other. I don't really buy the philosophy "Well, you can't be hit while this CC is active, which is relevant". The point of CC is to prevent damage on one person or another, with the possible exception of Cyclone, which is sometimes used to prevent healing on a target while waiting for DR or whatever. The point is, CC is CC, regardless of the after/side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    SO does ring of skill mean ring of frost or ring of peace now?
    Peace I would assume.

Mana breaks,

Your in an arena fighting for life (RP moment ) lets face it, its based on the Colosseum, you dont stop to have a drink and lick your wounds,

but if your being picky and it has to be a skill,

Then Bubble or Cyclone, cant decide which is worse

but im speaking from someone who did arena in cataclysm no idea which is more annoying now