Deleted
    just afew questions. (bearing in mind my guild wont be on to heroic modes for a while)

1) i currently have relic(2/2) and lfr lei shens final orders(2/2). shall i replace one of these with the vp trinket or shall i look to get the jiun, spark or zandalaar trinket.
    2) Am i right in thinking that the weapons are shared loot, meaning that i should charm roll every boss in the hope of getting for example the haste sword.
    3) is it worth dropping 4 set t14 normal (not upgraded) for 2set t15 (mixture of normal and lfr)

here is my armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rudeeo/simple

and thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmoca1dceb134b; 2013-03-15 at 04:45 PM.

Oops meant my post in transmog. Stupid iPhone.

While I'm in this thread: is there a chance at that BiS sword to drop from any LFR boss as well?
    Last edited by Regen; 2013-03-15 at 05:50 PM.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    1) yes you should buy the VP trinket asap

2) yes our BiS weapon "Greatsword of Frozen Hells" is shared loot on all bosses.

3) yes, absolutly, t15 2 set is a much higher dps increase then t14 4 set

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Light's hammer is terrible, not worth it at all. For our progression I'm running Mass exo/DP/TV glyph, and using purity for the bleeds on the 2nd door. I've tried both tab censuring and full on SoR cleaving, and I'm doing more overall damage with SoR, but probably more damage to relevant adds using SoT. Take from it what you will.
    Based on the limited work we put in this week I had the same experience experimenting with SOR vs SOT. SOR better overall, SOT better on relevant targets. Interesting to hear how everyone else handled this fight.

Strict 12 hour guild so we had to clear on normal, but I'm pretty confident next time we have a look. Appreciate all the different information from people who did it differently. Also..... hot damn this is a long ass dungeon.

I coined the Ji Kun trinket while looking for tier on that. I'm going to have to try it out.

Also picked up a Greatsword of Frozen Hells this week from a boss (Horridon). Relieving to know our best stat'd weapon is actually a shared boss loot as opposed to a trash drop so has a legit chance for heroic and thunderforged versions. So much friggin haste between the haste on it, the yellow gem, and the black eye of the prince you can put on there heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Congratulations on your kill aaaand dat spark. Be sure to share your test results with it! Do you make your logs public atm?
    Yes. It's hit and miss everything you would expect from a 5PPM Trinket that needs 10 stacks.

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Did some dummy testing with seal twisting.

Applying the 5th stack of Censure (at final stack of Ji-Kun trinket+Inq) resulted in Censure ticking for 24k. I then swapped to Seal of Justice, auto attacked and it dealt ~7k damage per hit I did (on top of the 24k censure ticks)

After that, I applied a 5stack Censure with no trinkets up (Only Inq up), it ticked for 9k.

Swapping to Seal of Justice seems to be a dps gain, going to test it on ji-kun tonight (Get primal nutriment --> Trinket proc --> swap seal at end) and see how it feels, but I can definetly see this being a good dps gain (Swapping back to Truth before 2 seconds left of Censure, 1 sec GCD to swap seal and 1 sec to hit target, sometimes lag drops Censure off).

Yaay, 3 seals to manage in a fight, vanilla is back
    Thats how I assumed censure worked. Posted about that way back. However are the censure ticks outdoing 2 GCD's is the question.

I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but if it has i'm sorry.

Does anyone know if you retribution skill priority changes with the T15 4pc? Maybe CS is more valued with the 4pc?

If at all possible, I'd like the opinion(s) of one of the more knowledgeable posters in this thread here. I recently joined a guild after having taken a large portion of Tier 14 off for a break, and have been trying to gear up to get a spot more often. My trinkets are currently:

Relic of Xuen (2/2)
    N Darkmist Vortex (0/2)
    N LSFO (0/2)
    and I have enough valor to purchase the rep trinket.

What two should I be running right now? I feel like I should just be using DMC and DMV, and try to wait out a spark or feather, but it doesn't seem as though those will be available to me in the very near future.

Here's my armory: (broken up because I can't post links)
    us. battle. net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Flaash/advanced

Thanks!

edit: I could also probably get my hands on a H LSFO, if that changes the outcome.

Deleted
    Coming back to the game 4 days before heroic progression doesn't help much in terms of gear progression ;( Can't wait to get 4pc, spark/feather and a proper weapon to check how rets are gonna be doing this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Tested it on our ji-kun kill tonight, will go over numbers and check the differences in dps. I swapped to Seal of Justice at every 2 seconds left of Feather (full feather buff, 16k strength) and kept the seal until 2 seconds left on Seal of Truth (To not drop 5stack Censure). I also swapped to Seal of Justice during CDS at the very last 1-2 seconds with everything up, so damage from full cds+procs, damage from just feathers last stack and damage from not swapping will all 3 be in waves of ~20-60sec.
    Even without running the numbers I can see this is a DPS loss. You're giving up 2/3s of a TV plus whatever HP generator you sacrificed to swap seals.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure I understand the Ji-Kun trinket. Is it a stacking buff we can maintain or is it something that we only get max str out of for 2 seconds at the end of the proc?

When Ji'kun trinket procs it gives you a str buff that increases every 2 sec over it's duration.
    example.
    0 sec 2k str.
    2 sec 4k str.
    4 sec 6k str.
    6 sec 8k str.
    8 sec 10k str.
    10 sec 12k str.
    12 sec 14k str.
    14 sec 16k str.
    16 sec 18k str.

Whatever the "last increase" is opens up a window of 2 seconds (from when it procs to the debuff falling off) where you can use any spell that uses current attackpower for the damage scaling. Say you use execution sentence at the last 2 seconds it'll keep the str bonus throughout it's damage. It's basicly the same as casters do with dots, you know refreshing dots right before a trinket ends and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Whatever the "last increase" is opens up a window of 2 seconds (from when it procs to the debuff falling off) where you can use any spell that uses current attackpower for the damage scaling. Say you use execution sentence at the last 2 seconds it'll keep the str bonus throughout it's damage. It's basicly the same as casters do with dots, you know refreshing dots right before a trinket ends and so on.
    So, I dunno if this was already said, but would that make it a good idea to swap to the new SoJ just before the trinket ends, while censure is at 5 stacks?
    Censure would start going crazy and we'd still get some beautiful 20% additional weapon damage from Justice, then just switch back before censure drops off.

Indeed it was :P
    Last edited by GildedWings; 2013-03-16 at 01:31 PM. Reason: I can read!

Is it worth the global to switch between SoJ and SoT though, not to mention the hassle of constantly keeping an eye out on censure to not let it drop off.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

The seal swapping at the end of Ji'kun trinket is in debate atm, between the loss of GCDs, how the T15 fights work and so on I think it's gonna be a dps increase if it's a single target fight and you actually have the GCDs to use it. You also have to consider if it's worth losing 2 holy power based of those GCDs you lose, also T15 4 set might make it even less viable to jump around with seals. Sure it can be done but for many fight's I'd just keep the seal up and change target for a couple seconds get a 5 stack up and then change back to primary target or something like that, if you have 3+ targets with 5 stacks of Censure go ahead and refresh it during the last 4 seconds of the trinket uptime and then don't refresh Censure on those. I got no doubt that doing the seal swap will be worth it for single target dps, I'm just not seeing it work in this tier because how fights work and how our 4set T15 work. We can't freely use our GCDs, our priority list changes like the wind and so do the encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    Coming back to the game 4 days before heroic progression doesn't help much in terms of gear progression ;( Can't wait to get 4pc, spark/feather and a proper weapon to check how rets are gonna be doing this tier.
    Nice to see Apex picked you up. Well deserved

The seal swapping at the end of Ji'kun trinket is in debate atm, between the loss of GCDs, how the T15 fights work and so on I think it's gonna be a dps increase if it's a single target fight and you actually have the GCDs to use it. You also have to consider if it's worth losing 2 holy power based of those GCDs you lose, also T15 4 set might make it even less viable to jump around with seals. Sure it can be done but for many fight's I'd just keep the seal up and change target for a couple seconds get a 5 stack up and then change back to primary target or something like that, if you have 3+ targets with 5 stacks of Censure go ahead and refresh it during the last 4 seconds of the trinket uptime and then don't refresh Censure on those. I got no doubt that doing the seal swap will be worth it for single target dps, I'm just not seeing it work in this tier because how fights work and how our 4set T15 work. We can't freely use our GCDs, our priority list changes like the wind and so do the encounters.
    it might actually be a better increase against 2 targets - or even 3 if another one is in melee range. Judge the ranged target, focus HOTR/CS the melee one, then switch. It might not be worth it against a single target, but it's almost certainly worth it against 2-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    it might actually be a better increase against 2 targets - or even 3 if another one is in melee range. Judge the ranged target, focus HOTR/CS the melee one, then switch. It might not be worth it against a single target, but it's almost certainly worth it against 2-3.
    I can see this whole seal swapping working on Council and maybe Horridon before last phase, think the gain single target is going to be lost in the GCD losses and the effects of T15 4set.

An additional target changes nothing as far as seal swapping is concerned, you can already choose to simply not refresh censure on your off-target. This saves you 2 GCDs at the cost of missing some double jeopardy damage, and you don't even miss out on that if there are more targets to proc double jeopardy off of.

When Ji'kun trinket procs it gives you a str buff that increases every 2 sec over it's duration.
    example.
    0 sec 2k str.
    2 sec 4k str.
    4 sec 6k str.
    6 sec 8k str.
    8 sec 10k str.
    10 sec 12k str.
    12 sec 14k str.
    14 sec 16k str.
    16 sec 18k str.

I thought execution sentence wasn't snapshot based and adjusted to our strength realtime?