10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero-tier View Post
    I pressume Shirosaki is Hollow Ichigo and in which chapter did they say that Masaki managed to kill the VL? im kinda confused>.> and btw 9th Espada wasen't an Espada to begin with he was one of the original Espadas not the ones Aizen made so that's why she managed to kill him.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/528/16 It's not confirmed to be the VL but it's something that beat the shit out of him and then she somehow beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    He would have died to Yama-ji during their duel, he would have died to Gin when he backstabbed him and he would have died about 4 times over when all the various captain's kept wailing on him, only to have him regen because of his "Sorry, I can only be killed by the main character" God Mode
    Well. To be fair, it was like all those other Captains just got raped by his strength + his illusions. It wasn't really the Breakdown Sphere.

And he didn't beat Yama because of the Breakdown Sphere either, he won because of Wonderweiss. If it was a straight 1v1 Yama would have raped the fuck out of Aizen, even without Yama using bankai. (He would have just terrorist bombed the whole Fake Karakura and Aizen wouldn't have survived. And even if he didn't Yama's pure fighting strength > Aizen's.)

Aizen probably would have died against Isshin if it wasn't for Sphere.

Aizen died like twice vs. Urahara. He probably would have never been able to keep up with Yoroichi Urahara and Isshin if he didn't have Sphere.

And ya he legit died against Gin.

He really should have died against Final Getsuga Tenshou too lol.

So like 5+ deaths.

Deleted
    Actually no, his personality is pretty well fleshed out, he's a machiavellian megalomanic asshat, that's what he is, what he's always been.

The reason people are so against him coming back is that his time is over, he had his... four or five arcs as the "main" badguy and then he had a DAMN good final showdown and exit, to bring him back now would cheapen what was done to take him down the first time.

Let the story progress, to revert back to "oh Aizen is the big bad guy grrr" would be to digress, I would much rather they went forward and focused on the fight between the Shinigami and the Quincy/Stern Ritter, instead of rehashing a previous arc.
    I didn't say they had to throw the Quincy away, let them fight them. But Aizen could play a role too, you never know.

I completely disagree, he only showed us what Kubo wanted to see, his real personality is not completely known nor what he REALLY wants etc.
    It is not digressing, he could have been planning to bring Aizen back in some way. You can't just lock up a powerhouse like that and expect him never to return.

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 09:35 PM ----------

And there aren't others who are just as strong? Without the Hogyoku keeping him alive Aizen would be dead three or four times by now. He would have died to Yama-ji during their duel, he would have died to Gin when he backstabbed him and he would have died about 4 times over when all the various captain's kept wailing on him, only to have him regen because of his "Sorry, I can only be killed by the main character" God Mode.

If you can give me ONE solid reason why Aizen should come back that would make him relevant to the current storyline, then I'd happily have him come back, but other than "He's the only guy we know whose MORE hax than the Stern Ritter" there's not reason for him to return.

p.s. "His personality wasn't fleshed out" and "there's more to his story" are not good reasons , there are LOADS of far better, more appropriate characters to the arc who we still know next to nothing about.
    You can't throw those arguments away because you deem them unfit. While he was being sealed and after when Ichigo was talking about him, you get to see another side of Aizen and speculate about him.

So yes they are valid reasons imo, just because you said so doesn't mean they aren't.

Did you guys start asking if Uryuu is gonna get a sword yet? Head Quincy and 2nd in command had swords. Maybe Ichigo will get a Quincy sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    I completely disagree, he only showed us what Kubo wanted to see, his real personality is not completely known nor what he REALLY wants etc.
    Err... What? How do you know that what Kubo wanted us to see wasn't the truth? He is after all the CREATOR of the series? Just because you don't LIKE what was shown, doens't mean there's any more there.

You can't throw those arguments away because you deem them unfit. While he was being sealed and after when Ichigo was talking about him, you get to see another side of Aizen and speculate about him.

So yes they are valid reasons imo, just because you said so doesn't mean they aren't.
    I can and did, for the reasons I stated in the very next line.

I ask you again, give me ONE reason that Aizen is in any way relevant to THIS arc, give me one reason that he is connected to the Quincy War that couldn't apply to most of the other captains.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Did you guys start asking if Uryuu is gonna get a sword yet? Head Quincy and 2nd in command had swords. Maybe Ichigo will get a Quincy sword.
    Hmmm... I don't think Uryuu will get a sword, he's only just got a new bow... Then again I didn't think Zaraki would speak to his Zanpaktou, we all saw how that ended up...

As for Ichigo getting a Quincy blade... That could happen, maybe instead of getting Zangetsu back he'll get a Quincy blade and then instead of Bankai he'll have Vollständig, in the same way that during the Winter War he used a Vizard/hollow transformation and during the Fullbringer Arc he used a Fullbring. Using the enemies moves against them is kinda Ichigo's thing, so it would make sense.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Err... What? How do you know that what Kubo wanted us to see wasn't the truth? He is after all the CREATOR of the series? Just because you don't LIKE what was shown, doens't mean there's any more there.

I can and did, for the reasons I stated in the very next line.

I ask you again, give me ONE reason that Aizen is in any way relevant to THIS arc, give me one reason that he is connected to the Quincy War that couldn't apply to most of the other captains.

Hmmm... I don't think Uryuu will get a sword, he's only just got a new bow... Then again I didn't think Zaraki would speak to his Zanpaktou, we all saw how that ended up...

As for Ichigo getting a Quincy blade... That could happen, maybe instead of getting Zangetsu back he'll get a Quincy blade and then instead of Bankai he'll have Vollständig, in the same way that during the Winter War he used a Vizard/hollow transformation and during the Fullbringer Arc he used a Fullbring. Using the enemies moves against them is kinda Ichigo's thing, so it would make sense.
    You don't know if Kubo is planning to show us more, there is no way for you to know, he is indeed the creator, so he might have something planned.

Here is your reason: He could have made a pact with the Quincy, he might help the Shinigami in one way or another. He can play a minor part or huge part for all we know.

Don't hate my opinion and bash on it, I would like to see Aizen returning, that's it. Geez.... you are being way too vicious against something I said, you don't have to be a bloodhound about it. You never know what might play out to happen.

EDIT: Also: I can and I did?

Yeah, no talking with you, you just dismiss reasons.
    Last edited by mmoc5ad709a1f5; 2013-03-17 at 02:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Also: I can and I did?

Yeah, no talking with you, you just dismiss reasons.
    Again, read the whole sentence, I dismissed the whole "his story/personality isn't fleshed out" arguement for two reasons 1)his "story" was the first... 3/4s of bleach, he's had more than enough time for his story, and his personallity was pretty well fleshed out. 2) That argument could apply to basically all of the captains except maybe Zaraki or Byakuya, who we know alot about. picking an example out of the air, how much do we REALLY know about Kurotsuchi? His personality/story need FAR more "fleshing out" than Aizen's. I for one still really wanna know a) how long he's been a Shinigami b) How he knows that freaky but kinda hot Royal Guard chick with all the arms and c) wtf he was doing in prison during Turn back the Pendulum..

To clarify, I'm not bashing your opinion, if you want Aizen back that's fine, but this whole conversation started because you asked why people didn't want him back, I said why I didn't want him back and asked for a solid reason why you do, I've still not had one.

But one thing I will agree with you on. There's no point carrying on this arguement any further as it's clear neither of us is going to give an inch, lets just let it drop, we've killed some time and the new chapter is up in a few days, lets just all have a nap and wait to see what happens next .

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    Again, read the whole sentence, I dismissed the whole "his story/personality isn't fleshed out" arguement for two reasons 1)his "story" was the first... 3/4s of bleach, he's had more than enough time for his story, and his personallity was pretty well fleshed out. 2) That argument could apply to basically all of the captains except maybe Zaraki or Byakuya, who we know alot about. picking an example out of the air, how much do we REALLY know about Kurotsuchi? His personality/story need FAR more "fleshing out" than Aizen's. I for one still really wanna know a) how long he's been a Shinigami b) How he knows that freaky but kinda hot Royal Guard chick with all the arms and c) wtf he was doing in prison during Turn back the Pendulum..

To clarify, I'm not bashing your opinion, if you want Aizen back that's fine, but this whole conversation started because you asked why people didn't want him back, I said why I didn't want him back and asked for a solid reason why you do, I've still not had one.

But one thing I will agree with you on. There's no point carrying on this arguement any further as it's clear neither of us is going to give an inch, lets just let it drop, we've killed some time and the new chapter is up in a few days, lets just all have a nap and wait to see what happens next .
    Okay I will drop it, but just to clarify: I did give a valid reason, you just don't see it as a valid reason because it is in conflict with your opinion.

The entire issue with bleach is that nothing that happens ever really matters. Each new arc is like a clean slate where none of the character development of the last one mattered. Then the exact same situation is repeated but with different powers and a slightly different resolution, with a slightly different moral learned. Not that the moral matters because by the next arc it's forgotten :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    The entire issue with bleach is that nothing that happens ever really matters. Each new arc is like a clean slate where none of the character development of the last one mattered. Then the exact same situation is repeated but with different powers and a slightly different resolution, with a slightly different moral learned. Not that the moral matters because by the next arc it's forgotten :/
    welcome to Shonen Battle Manga, where the only thing that matters is the enemy in front of you .

I think you're being a little harsh though, some stuff does matter... Just not most of it.

I was just wondering, when ichigo's emotions are in flux his inner world rains, do you think that has anything to do with his hollow? (Assuming his hollow powers came from this mysterious new hollow)

Also if it does, how come Zangetsu has stated he doesn't like it when it rains to ichigo? If his shinigami and hollow powers are one and the same wouldn't that imply he doesn't like his own abilities?

Not very significant questions I know but became curious and couldn't get it off my mind haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    I was just wondering, when ichigo's emotions are in flux his inner world rains, do you think that has anything to do with his hollow? (Assuming his hollow powers came from this mysterious new hollow)
    It would seem that way, there seems to be some connection between the weather and this hollow, so this is as good a connection as any I've heard (and better than a few )

Quote Originally Posted by NeonX View Post
    Also if it does, how come Zangetsu has stated he doesn't like it when it rains to ichigo? If his shinigami and hollow powers are one and the same wouldn't that imply he doesn't like his own abilities?
    I think Zangetsu doesn't like the whole "Loss of control, full hollow" thing, like in Ichigo's fight with Ulquiorra, so he tries to get Ichigo to keep a lid on his inner Hollow, when that control slips, the rain begins.

I would bet Aizen is just back so that Kubo can complete him for us and show his Bankai in a flashback.

Aizen isn't gonna bankai in a flashback lol. Then he'd have to admit his powers are illusions, and he doesn't admit that until he betrays soul society completely.

Aizen will bankai in the future when they break him out of jail to help save the Soul King.

What if that VL is actually Ichigo?

Nel got "transformed" into a kid by the hard hit on her head. Why wouldn't this pressumed VL be able to go back to a child? Wouldn't he be able to "grow up" and live a normal life? Unless, ofcourse; you all of the sudden get Shinigami powers.

Also this, whatever kind of Hollow it is, has most likely been made by Aizen. I mean come on, Aizen comes in the flashback, he always knew about Ichigo and blablabla.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    What if that VL is actually Ichigo?

Nel got "transformed" into a kid by the hard hit on her head. Why wouldn't this pressumed VL be able to go back to a child? Wouldn't he be able to "grow up" and live a normal life? Unless, ofcourse; you all of the sudden get Shinigami powers.

Also this, whatever kind of Hollow it is, has most likely been made by Aizen. I mean come on, Aizen comes in the flashback, he always knew about Ichigo and blablabla.
    Ichigo isnt born yet though.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt that but it would be cool, mostly because of ichigo's quincy abilities. Then again if i'm not mistaken didn't Masaki start crying then it rained, and the hollow only comes when it rains? I could have completely misinterperated this but could be linked in someway? The Hollow is actually her, or linked to her in someway. Maybe isshin doesn't see the fight and Masaki changes back to normal, or tells the hollow to leave. Though i'm most likely miles off with this.

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 06:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    If that part is true, while doubtful, they could have just adopted 'it'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Nel got transformed into a kid after that hit on the skull; VL gets beaten; "transforms" into a baby. Get it? The Hollow BECOMES Ichigo. So; Hollow / VL= "Ichigo".

Tadah!! Ichigo is born!

Well, it could be that it's Masaki too. It's a pretty cool idea if she or "Ichigo" is the actual Hollow.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Finding out that the 'anime is coming back in March' was a lie was rather annoying lol. My fault for not keeping up to date with it, hope it starts up at somepoint when there's more manga out
    Last edited by Solidito; 2013-03-26 at 03:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Finding out that the 'anime is coming back in March' was rather annoying lol. My fault for not keeping up to date with it, hope it starts up at somepoint when there's more manga out
    I thought that was a lie? Last I heard there were no plans for the Anime to return.

also, wtf.... two weeks with no Manga... sorry for being a noob but does anyone know why it's not posting and when is it back?