Balance druid Mogu Charms of fortune question.

Ho hey! Hello everyone, my guild is now 11/12 normal and will probably 12/12 by the end of this week. My dps was quite aweful since this patch, considering the fact that I had bad trinkets, I was 496 ilvl with Ghost Iron Dragonling trinket and the non upgraded Relic of caster dps. and now I got new trinkets, I was planning on using my Mogu charms on bosses that would drop trinkets but it seems it wont be nessesary anymore, so now that last night I decided to stop being lazy and converted my lesser charms into mogu charms, I finally have some I can use. Now the question is, what should I try to aim for first?

Is it a good idea to try getting the 2-4set first? Or try to get as many normal BiS as possible before getting into heroics, maybe save them for heroic?
    Here is a link to my armory if it can help. Thanks

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Kiffin/simple

From a raid perspective, I tend to roll my coins (or runes of fate in 5.2) on tier gear because the set bonuses are too good to pass up and if the tier does drop on a boss you can guarantee that more than one person will need it one way or the other and the chances are that having more people with tier-2p or even -4p will make HC progression easier in the long run. This argument can equally apply to items such as weapons and trinkets which impact your DPS / HPS or tanking more so than say a ring item for example

Of course, this is down to personal opinion but it's how I base my coin rolls. As for which bosses you should roll on, I would suggest the following:

Dark Animus - he drops both a) Cha yes essence of brilliance which beats the VP trinket for Balance and b) tier chest which is good for 2p /4p and is a big upgrade from your LFR tier 14 chest

Twin Consorts- as they drop a) tier helm which also replace your 483 one, again being another upgrade and b) Girdle of night and day which is a decent 522 belt

Iron Qon - as he drops a) tier shoulders, to replace your 496 ones and b) Orb of arcing light which is still a good upgrade

Obtaining tier helm and shoulders will also allow you to drop more mastery (our worse stat until past 10.2k haste BP) and will give you better stat optimisation as well as tier 15-2p and allow you to keep tier 14-2p with gloves / chest. Hope this helps!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean you can go and check auction house and guy them or spend hours grinding them inr aids or random drops from creatures

Jin'rokh also drops a cloak, ring and bracers, all of which are spirit/crit, all of which are giant improvements over what you've got right now. So it might be a decent idea to roll one on Jin'rokh just to (possibly) upgrade your offpieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakaji View Post
    Jin'rokh also drops a cloak, ring and bracers, all of which are spirit/crit, all of which are giant improvements over what you've got right now. So it might be a decent idea to roll one on Jin'rokh just to (possibly) upgrade your offpieces.
    However, only the bracers are BiS from him, while Durumu drops BiS cloak, ring and boots, plus a decent dagger. I found that for me personally, Dark Animus, Twins and Iron Qon would be the three best choices, both because of the items they drop (a lot of BiS items) and because they they don't have a lot of "wasted rolls" like Lei Shen where I only want two of the five items from his loot table.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally will br saving my coins for Nalak and HC bosses.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee