Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Having same-faction players treat each other like garbage via inherent design flaws is... well, flawed design :x If it's anything else like some of Blizzard's other douchebag-enhancing designs, I imagine it'll take them several years to admit there's a problem, and a couple of more to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Wrong. Myself and a guildie reported a horde DK for endlessly (as in, hours upon hours) killing alliance quest NPCs in Zangarmarsh on a PvE realm about a month before Mists hit, he was spamming gloat emotes and spitting on people, etc - guess what, he got a 72 hour ban. I know because he whispered me about a week later, on a level 1 alliance toon, told me who he was and apologized. Actually said he 'learned his lesson'.
    In the situation where the person got a 72 hour ban, he was probably stopping a lot of people from questing, which means they couldn't progress in the game. That isn't the case for you.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Yeah its pretty retarded, they should simply make them more rare (on a longer and random respawn timer) and give everyone that attacks it (like the isle of thunder rares) be able to loot its own individual loot. The current system is soo fucking outdated and retarded, it only promotes hostile interaction with fellow faction players and stress.
    I agree with you fully. Individual loot is the thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are my faction I typically go in and help them. Obviously if they are the opposing faction I do everything and anything to fuck with them to the greatest extent of my abilities.

That being said one of the people i went down and started helping (a Blood DK if it makes a difference) actually invited me to group and when the slate mount dropped I told them I felt like I had not earned it since I had come in at less than 50% health of the beast. She said go ahead roll on it, its not the particular color she was trying to get. I rolled I won and now I have a dino mount.

It isn't always about direct competition sometimes people reward kindness with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    If they are my faction I typically go in and help them. Obviously if they are the opposing faction I do everything and anything to fuck with them to the greatest extent of my abilities.

That being said one of the people i went down and started helping (a Blood DK if it makes a difference) actually invited me to group and when the slate mount dropped I told them I felt like I had not earned it since I had come in at less than 50% health of the beast. She said go ahead roll on it, its not the particular color she was trying to get. I rolled I won and now I have a dino mount.

It isn't always about direct competition sometimes people reward kindness with kindness.
    I bet your kindness wouldn't have been rewarded if it was the color she wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    I was soloing one of these until a cunt came spamming taunt til it was reset,Burn in hell Mightyteacup-Outland
    I was with him in the party today, I know why you hate him
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    not had too much problem on dragonmaw eu. me and a few guildies when around killing them last night, got no griefing from same faction, but we did encounter an alliance group killing the rares, so we started some pvp, we stole a few kills from them, they stole a few from us. its pvp server, we did some pvp it was fun. we didn't reset fights or anything by bugging the mobs, we reset by killing the alliance. they did the same to us on a few kills as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    I bet your kindness wouldn't have been rewarded if it was the color she wanted.
    If she had I still would not have felt entitled to the mount, I was merely doing a kindness with nothing expected in return.