Page 90 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Good call on that, Krayzy.

I'm gonna hold off on voting and posting a big long epic about my thoughts, don't have much time on the weekends but I will tomorrow and since we still have quite awhile before deadline, I'll check back in the morning.

Deleted
    So, from what I got, Nemi(EN) also has been missing for some days or?

I think she's asleep.

15+ Year Old Account
    vote Everything Nice

Just re-upping my previous vote to be active again. Going on a week long vacation, I'll check in every so often but won't be super active.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    seeing as they can't do anything even if they are scum
    you should know better then that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    you should know better then that.
    What do you mean? I thought it was pointed out in this thread that when banned, the moderators of the game won't take the night actions from the QTs.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

What do you mean? I thought it was pointed out in this thread that when banned, the moderators of the game won't take the night actions from the QTs.
    hummm, guess I missed that!

Dinner, then I'll post some thoughts, then raid, then thoughts, then sleep!

10+ Year Old Account
    hummm, guess I missed that!

Dinner, then I'll post some thoughts, then raid, then thoughts, then sleep!
    It makes sense, people shouldn't be rewarded for getting banned.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 07:32 PM ----------

Well, I'm sure everyone's figured it out already, at least, listo and robo have, and I want to reveal my finding before I die, so I may as well claim.

I'm the cop (baboon).

My investigation:

Ely - inno
    Ana - inno
    Fox - inno
    Xan - inno
    Greeney - scum
    Sammriy - no result (I was jailed)

This is why I was so mad that we lynched Xan so quickly, I went out for one night and I didn't want to be on my phone all night while I was with friends, so I figured I could RC the next day since I dropped quite a few clues just before I went out. Robo essentially claimed a power role to redirect NKs and listo jailed me to protect me, and if they've figured it out, it's likely the mafia have.

To be honest, I don't know if RCing like this at this time is the best move to make, but I also don't know how obvious it was that I am the cop. At very least, I'd like to display my investigations before I get killed tonight, which I thoroughly believe I was going to anyways.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 07:33 PM ----------

Also, if my RC was a mistake, tell me so that I know better next game.

Something.

Greeney - scum
    Also, if my RC was a mistake, tell me so that I know better next game.
    so our little vulture picked of a mafia member?

also Ely and ana turned out to be SK, so it looks like they cannot kill every night. So then I wonder if the mafia groups switch of killing each night? could explain the lower numbers of kills each night?

Hello everyone. I'm back from the BBQ. Before you ask, yes it was very yummy. It's 10:08 my time CST. I'll stay on for a few more hours. I cannot stay up all night. It seems after reviewing other people's posts that Greeny was actually scum..is that correct... that's a big deal seeing how he flew under the radar for the majority of the game.

Again back to my original point. Everyone who voted for Xan, seems so surprised that the vote actually went through. It's strange to me honestly, maybe this is coming from the point of view from a first time player. But when you put someone on chopping block within 1-2 votes of being voted out. It's a little insincere to pretend like you didn't know that was a possibly when you voted for him.

On average from this round and last, two people wind up dead. Earlier in the game it was some mafia members wound up dead. Is this normal in a game like this, for mafia to be attacking each other. I thought they were supposed to be against town. Thanks in advance for answering my question. I really, sincerely hope to ride out my time here, and next time we play I will be fully experienced.

We put someone "on the chopping block" because one of two things can happen. First, the person might crack under pressure and scum slip.

Second, scum might jump at the opportunity to lynch someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greeney was scum the entire time, that's why I went for him, even though I couldn't actually find many suspicious posts/actions from him and couldn't actually make a decent case against him.

Mafia will often kill each other based on pure luck, and seeing as this game seems to be about half scum (less than that, but you get my point) it was pretty likely that scum were going to be killed, we were, however, somewhat lucky. SKs will also try to kill of mafia members because they often play for the town (they're not, of course, but again, you get my point) and they don't want to get picked off, so they may target mafia as well.

If I had to guess, I'd say Greeney was in the Hyena mafia group, which could be completely wiped out at this point, of course, he could also be in the Scar Pride as well, but it's somewhat likely that at least one mafia group as been wiped out, and if not, they only have one member left.

I suspect that I was targeted for a NK last night and due to listo, that's why we only had 1 kill.

How did you not notice the numbers, Nice? Krayzy's post updating the number of votes on everyone was like, 3 posts above yours.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 09:41 PM ----------

so our little vulture picked of a mafia member?

also Ely and ana turned out to be SK, so it looks like they cannot kill every night. So then I wonder if the mafia groups switch of killing each night? could explain the lower numbers of kills each night?
    At least one, yes. We don't actually know if Treann is mafia or not, it's possible that he was scum as well.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Is this normal in a game like this, for mafia to be attacking each other. I thought they were supposed to be against town. Thanks in advance for answering my question. I really, sincerely hope to ride out my time here, and next time we play I will be fully experienced.
    I think - in past games - there were times when a certain faction of mafia would have to win - not the mafia as a whole. I know I was a wolf at one time - can't remember which game that was - but I believe that happened then. I could be wrong though - since it's getting late (10:45 PM), I'm getting more tired by the minute. I'll try to post again before I go to my interview at 10:30 tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    We put someone "on the chopping block" because one of two things can happen. First, the person might crack under pressure and scum slip.

Nice edit.

Something.

It makes sense, people shouldn't be rewarded for getting banned.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 07:32 PM ----------

Well, I'm sure everyone's figured it out already, at least, listo and robo have, and I want to reveal my finding before I die, so I may as well claim.
    Why would you think you would wind up dead just for revealing who you been looking into. If anything that only strength's you're town role unless I'm missing something.

That means everyone from who started the vote, to every vote after could be potential scum or they could have an actual reason to wanting to vote him off. How do you separate the difference. From the looks of it, Robo started the votes on Xan, he turned out to be Town. Greeny voted I believe too, and he turned out to be scum.

To Everything Nice.

I'm not entirely comfortable with her answer. For one, she repeat's a point I made earlier when asked about my reasons behind voting for Xan. It's true, he started to motivate everyone to vote off one poster and on Blue, ( a town member) it's as if everything nice looked at me post, then just repeated what I said. I don't recall her protesting the vote off blue.

It seems more like a convenient excuse. Then she claims she wasn't aware the votes were so close. While the mod updated the votes. There's no way she could not have known. I admitted, I voted for him and why. I'm not really satisfied to be honest with her explanation on why she voted for Xan, other then repeating my reasoning and claiming she didn't know it was that close.

Out of everyone. Everything Nice, deff looks the most suspect for the reasons I explained above.

Vote: Everything Nice

15+ Year Old Account
    If I'm not mistaken Deca, we did have 2 kills last night.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 09:02 PM ----------

Yea, Greeney and Robo were killed.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Nice edit.
    Meh, I typed out a really long reasoning and decided it wasn't worth finishing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because a cop is a powerful role, one that's very anti-mafia.

It's not so much the votes, Fused, but the reasoning behind the votes, and in this particular case, WHEN the votes were cast.

I'm not really sure what you mean by your reasoning on Nice, can you clarify?

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post

I was informed that Greeny was killed by a cannibal. (That's not Mafia, is it) that's why we couldn't know his role till Decagon thankfully reassured us. If she's correct. I don't know how many Mafia starts off in the game by judging by how many have already died. I'd say we're extremely close, maybe one person away from the town from winning.

I apologize. I didn't see the post you made before you edited it.

Because a cop is a powerful role, one that's very anti-mafia.

It's not so much the votes, Fused, but the reasoning behind the votes, and in this particular case, WHEN the votes were cast.

I'm not really sure what you mean by your reasoning on Nice, can you clarify?
    Certainty. When asked why I voted for Xan, if I was just jumping on the band wagon to vote him off or if I actually have a valid reason. I explained in detail from an earlier round why I suspected Xan to be scum. Everything Nice she repeat's the same reason I used to vote him off, but in the same breathe she claims she didn't actually expect the vote to go through.

So which is it, did she not expect it to go through or she just really native if other people would vote after her. I'll quote my reason I gave, why I voted on Xan. It's like she looked at my post, then repeated what I said. What is odd though. When they were voting off Blue. I don't recall her being against it at the time.
    Last edited by FusedMass; 2013-03-18 at 04:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo View Post

Oh shit. My bad.

Either way, I know for sure that listo jailed me, unless we have another JK running around somewhere.

I was mostly talking about the vote.

Something.