10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    what, you mean crafting 500 daggers to get max level isnt interesting? :P
    lol i know right

i love making 1000s of them enchanting them and selling them #profit

Offtopic, but you know what'd be cool? An MMO based on RL. If you want to level your crafting, you give the company evidence that you've been crafting iRL. Pottery, forging, art, whatever. If you want to level your character's strength, you give evidence that you've been going to the gym and you've been increasing your iRL strength. Then those stats translate into a game. Increase intelligence? Read a book.

Stupid idea I know, but I bet someone could iron out something like that and get a really addicted niche audience.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Offtopic, but you know what'd be cool? An MMO based on RL. If you want to level your crafting, you give the company evidence that you've been crafting iRL. Pottery, forging, art, whatever. If you want to level your character's strength, you give evidence that you've been going to the gym and you've been increasing your iRL strength. Then those stats translate into a game. Increase intelligence? Read a book.

Stupid idea I know, but I bet someone could iron out something like that and get a really addicted niche audience.

Stupid idea I know

you got that right...

you got that right...
    I don't know, if you've ever been to a bodybuilding site you'd see how much dedicated people love comparing their stats. Translate iRL stats into an online avatar and give a way for the avatars to compete and I bet a select group would fawn over that.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I don't know, if you've ever been to a bodybuilding site you'd see how much dedicated people love comparing their stats. Translate iRL stats into an online avatar and give a way for the avatars to compete and I bet a select group would fawn over that.

a very select group... they wouldn't have many players lol. its honestly one of the worst ideas ive ever heard, about anything.

a very select group... they wouldn't have many players lol. its honestly one of the worst ideas ive ever heard, about anything.
    Well I won't argue

I think Second Life was all people wanted out of "real life sims". Everything else you could want is handled by The Sims and their 4,243,251 expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Haha! My character would be doomed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    Haha! My character would be doomed.

at least mine would eat well, if thats how it works :P

at least mine would eat well, if thats how it works :P
    I should buy a pc in-game and play MMOs
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I guess one downside to TES being an MMO is time won't freeze while I'm reading an in game book. Nothing like picking up a book in a room full of draugr and finish reading it while they are still frozen. Everyone knows reading lore books while standing in a room full of enemies is pretty hard core.

Well I guess it just adds to the realism. Kill the draugr and as a reward you get some R&R with a book xD

I have a small question...not being on a bethesda website.....or ESO website...why are we forced to enforce the NDA abotu it on mmo-champion....why? I know mmo champion is ''private info website'' but why can't people say what they know.....why does it matter to mmo-champion mods? I always wondered.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    I have a small question...not being on a bethesda website.....or ESO website...why are we forced to enforce the NDA abotu it on mmo-champion....why? I know mmo champion is ''private info website'' but why can't people say what they know.....why does it matter to mmo-champion mods? I always wondered.
    MMO-C could get in trouble if they don't enforce the NDA. That's why.

The last thing this site needs is controversy.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    MMO-C could get in trouble if they don't enforce the NDA. That's why.

The last thing this site needs is controversy.
    NDA is a ''legal'' thing .....or just a thing like the eula in wow (that isnt legal worthy)

10+ Year Old Account
    NDA is a ''legal'' thing .....or just a thing like the eula in wow (that isnt legal worthy)
    Potential lawsuits.

10+ Year Old Account
    NDAs are extremely serious. Most of the internet has been pretty conditioned not to take written agreements seriously, but there could be extremely large fines and potential site shut downs if NDA breaking was openly supported and allowed here.

Pretty sure any MMO player with a shred of common sense would agree; that'd be a pretty stupid reason to jeopardize the site.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess one downside to TES being an MMO is time won't freeze while I'm reading an in game book. Nothing like picking up a book in a room full of draugr and finish reading it while they are still frozen. Everyone knows reading lore books while standing in a room full of enemies is pretty hard core.
    they are very understanding and read there books when u do.

knowledge is FUS RO DAH!

You guys talking about NDA and Beta invites is making my thirst grow stronger. It's almost the end of the month...Although until PAX East ends I don't expect any invites to go out. (I wonder if PAX already happened?) I'd say from March 23+ would be considered the end of March sooooooo.

Counting them days@@

10+ Year Old Account
    The ESO devs lurk these forums and are now going to make this an achievement. You heard it hear first folks!