Question crafted dreadful plate items?

i am looking to buy the crafted dreadful set for my dk but can't find any items on the ah (i am on high pop server). i can find all other crafted dreadful items but no plate ones... is there a problem with aquiring the recipes or anything else? just want to buy the set

thanks for your help!

From what ive gathered from guildies the recipes wont be available untill the thunderforge is unlocked on thunder isle

Thanks Kite! Seems like I have to wait a bit... or just farm honor gear

Might as well farm the honor gear, even if you do it by running dungeons and converting JP to honor. Unless something changes with tomorrow's maintenance, you can get a full set of honor gear, weapons and all, before the thunderforge is available. Doesn't make a lick of sense, but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Might as well farm the honor gear, even if you do it by running dungeons and converting JP to honor. Unless something changes with tomorrow's maintenance, you can get a full set of honor gear, weapons and all, before the thunderforge is available. Doesn't make a lick of sense, but it is what it is.
    Yeah they really screwed over BS on this one.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Yeah they really screwed over BS on this one.
    That they did. There was no reason for a delay, especially one this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    If they're up, farm the rare PVP mobs in Krasarang for the commendations (250 honor points each prior to any guild bonuses).
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    If they're up, farm the rare PVP mobs in Krasarang for the commendations (250 honor points each prior to any guild bonuses).
    They're always up, especially since the crowd has died down around them.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!