Justice/Valor - Quarter master - 5.2 - Where?

Is it just me or has Blizzard removed the Quartermaster from Niuzo Temple? I found a big ox there and I'm not exactly sure whether its because I'm on a quest and whatnot. If I am does anyone have any Ideas of what I should do? I cant seem to find the quest either.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    The vendors are still there, Justice, Valor and the new reputation rewards for the 5.2 Shado-Pan faction, it is behind where the "big ox" is up the stairs.

Deleted
    The vendor isn't near where the Ox is. Shouldn't be in any case. Open your map, there should be an icon where the vendor is. At the top of the stairs somewhere.

If he's not in his usual spot, it's probably indeed got something to do with an active quest changing the zone. I remember that the quest that had the Ox running around killing adds would zone me. Perhaps finishing the quest will zone you back and you can see the QM again.

And you can always go to the specific faction QM for a quick fix.

The ox is not standing under the building. its out in the opening saying things I'm not used to hear him saying :1
    Hei Feng is also flying around in the air. So I think its a quest line that I'm missing on.

A guildie of mine said they put the Valor quartermaster back up in Org.

And there is still a JP and VP quartermaster vendor at the temple of the Ox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquiora View Post
    Is it just me or has Blizzard removed the Quartermaster from Niuzo Temple? I found a big ox there and I'm not exactly sure whether its because I'm on a quest and whatnot. If I am does anyone have any Ideas of what I should do? I cant seem to find the quest either.

Thanks!
    Just you he was there 2 days ago when I looked last

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquiora View Post
    The ox is not standing under the building. its out in the opening saying things I'm not used to hear him saying :1
    Hei Feng is also flying around in the air. So I think its a quest line that I'm missing on.
    sounds to me like the quest you get when you hit exalted with the shado-pan. check your quest log for it.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

The Valor vendor and T15 Tier token vendor is in the cave where the tunnel to the Raid is at.