Spending Honor Points after Gearing Full Malv?

I just finished getting full malevolent gear (all pieces, including weapon and trinkets) on my character. My question then, is what do I do with Honor points now? I'm about to hit the 4K cap soon and don't know how to spend/use the Honor since there's no gear I can buy to upgrade at this point.

Any advice or suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you could buy heirlooms or start grinding honor on alts

10+ Year Old Account
    Brutal Gladiator's Mutilator. 16g 5s. 105 honor. Thats what you do. It's how I make all my gold now.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I buy stupid stuff like mounts or tabards but Korgoth idea seems more reasonable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Brutal Gladiator's Mutilator. 16g 5s. 105 honor. Thats what you do. It's how I make all my gold now.
    Also doing this wondering why they don't just implement a baseline gold reward for honor gained above the cap. Would save the hassle.

If you PVP on an enchanter use the honor to buy the malev rings that cost 1250 honor. you can disenchant them into a sha crystal that usually sells for 500g on the AH EASILY. On my server I sell them for 450g, and no joke immediately after I posted on about 30 minutes ago it sold about 4 seconds after. and I'm on moonguard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy more malevant gear if you have different type of off-specs (healer, ranged, melee etc). Or buy BiS gear for certain specs. Like how frost dks primarily use haste in pvp, while unholy prefers using more mastery.