10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Gokwan to the rescue.
    I tried to Google who this was but all I got was an Asian hipster with glasses. I think the reference is lost on me.

Since I almost got a complexion from that Leno-chin..
    That picture was a few days old, this is my chin today, for comparison!

Attractive? Yes/no
    For reference, it's my work uniform <3

AND AS HARD AS THIS MIGHT BE TO BELIEVE, I HAVEN'T TAKEN A PHOTO OF MYSELF IN YEARS SO I FELT LIKE DOING SOMETHING.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Deleted
    Heya!
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/46664895.jpg/

Now this is the second time i put myself on this site again but its nice seeing others and which you a good day!

(I really like this picture, not becuase it really shows anything of me but i just think its pretty awesome - and it brings good memories with it)
    Last edited by mmoc30fc4496f6; 2013-03-20 at 03:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

Attractive? Yes/no
    For reference, it's my work uniform <3

AND AS HARD AS THIS MIGHT BE TO BELIEVE, I HAVEN'T TAKEN A PHOTO OF MYSELF IN YEARS SO I FELT LIKE DOING SOMETHING.
    I'd say average like the large majority of us. So, yes. Certainly dateable (I like to make up my own words). I might suggest trimming the bottom portion of your beard a bit though. I can't tell if there's hair on your neck or if it's coming off your chin, but you'd look nice if you trim it a bit. The mustache is pretty fun - not many guys have that :P I think you're doing just fine otherwise.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-03-20 at 03:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I tried to Google who this was but all I got was an Asian hipster with glasses. I think the reference is lost on me.
    Gok Wan has his own TV show over in UK, his mission is to make women feel confident whatever shape and size they are by changing their clothes, hair and makeup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Gok Wan has his own TV show over in UK, his mission is to make women feel confident whatever shape and size they are by changing their clothes, hair and makeup.
    Lol, ah. That's a worthy goal! I think most people can make small changes that boost their appeal, myself included.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is me and my lady. And my beard after trimming for a job interview

And heres another picture of me with my hair down. Didn't even realize how angry I looked until after my father-in-law pointed it out lol

Thought I might as well post mine here toooo. This first one is from Halloween 2011 at the MEN arena (UK) where I met Katy Perry.

and this is the most recent one.

You're adorable on the second one! But either beard or no beard, peach fuzz is no go!
    &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    You're adorable on the second one! But either beard or no beard, peach fuzz is no go!
    Lmfao :') I'll keep that in mind. I had only shaved a few days before that I think.

Deleted
    Lol, ah. That's a worthy goal! I think most people can make small changes that boost their appeal, myself included.
    Now you get the reference!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    I just realised why I don't smile more often for photographs. -___-'

Ermm.... Why? you don't look strange like that, in fact you look good, so try to smile more often

I'm going to be honest KillerChinchilla, I thought you were a girl until I scrolled down to the second pic. Not an insult, you're just a very pretty guy.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I actually think KillerChinchilla looks better in the first photo, and there's Katty Perry in there too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I'm going to be honest KillerChinchilla, I thought you were a girl until I scrolled down to the second pic. Not an insult, you're just a very pretty guy.
    I agree on this one, but I think it is the eye makeup in the first pic that makes you look like a lady Maybe it was the intention, who knows Not that is bad or anything, just tricky to figure out the gender without the second pic. And yes, the second one is so cute, made me go ''aaaaaaaw....."

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I always thought you just sort of liked the somewhat goth-y look you were rocking so I didn't mention it, but I feel like when anyone wears too many wild colors they are trying to make a statement. Making a statement is fine if that's important to them, but rarely does it look attractive. I'm not saying you in particular were trying to do this, I'm just saying what it often feels like to others.

I could be wrong, but what I perceive you to really want is to look more feminine, and the lighter colors do a much better job of helping you achieve that. Deep purple lipstick is just really hard for anyone to pull off. I don't judge what you choose to wear either way I'm just trying to help. All my Borderline alarms are going off with this response so just hear I'm not trying to offend you in any way; I'm actually trying to help you achieve the look you want
    Still being relatively "new" to this "girl thing" I am still finding my identity and look. I've always loved wild colors in the hair, I suppose maybe It's time to grow up. Plus I've always loved the goth look, and maybe that was influencing my choices TOO much. And don't think for one second ANY of what you said offended me, because it didn't. Actually what you are saying means a lot to me, and is helpful. I'm actually struggling at the moment with VERY intense self doubt and severe depression. Thank you again.

Deleted

Pre Harlem Shake for my school.

HOLY CRAP THE IMAGE IS HUGE ONE SEC.

Okay I fixed it :P.
    Last edited by Mawnix; 2013-03-21 at 03:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I thought the same >.<

---------- Post added 2013-03-20 at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I actually think KillerChinchilla looks better in the first photo, and there's Katty Perry in there too!
    I prefer the second pic :S

Edit: Majad.... why are you a spaghetty now?