Paint me a pretty picture (please), you wonderful artists.

Visible text: <Bad Habits> US-Black Dragonflight
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...punch/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off the armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: The one on the armory isn't a bad pose, but I'm open to whatever.
    General colour scheme: Lava/Flame oriented
    Any extras: If it wouldn't be too difficult to have the Primal Fire Elemental in there somewhere that would be cool, if not then you can do whatever makes it look nice.

Thanks in advance to whomever takes this.
    do what you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by NateTheApe View Post
    Requesting a signature -

Visible text: Rainbøwdash (with Zul'Jin underneath)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net /wow/en/ character/zuljin/ Rainbøwdash/advanced
    ^few added spaces in the link

Gear set: Tier 7 Heroic or Challenge Mode Gold (possibly w. Proc)
    Your pose: Up to the artist, whatever you can come up with

General colour scheme: Darker, bold colors (Purples, Reds, Blacks)
    Any extras: Open to anything; Artists usually know what's best!
    1-Week Bump! Thanks in advance to who ever picks this up

First Off, thank-you to anyone who decides to help.

Signature:

First off to whoever takes their time out and helps me complete a signature...thank-you so much and know that it is greatly appreciated and I'll probably say I love you. lol

Second I am unable to post picture links because I am a new poster. I apologize for the inconvenience.

My main character is a death knight. I played since BC but really started to love the game when death knights came out in Wrath of the Lich King. I really earned my stripes in progressive raiding in Icecrown Citadel. I've been playing my Death Knight as my main since and really would like a signature that represents Wraith of the Lich King patch and the Death Knight character I've spent many days of my life levelin and gearing. With the personal touch of my character name, server and faction.

Visible text: My Character Name (Shoegum) and Server name (Stormreaver) and Faction (Horde)

Gear set: T10 Death Knight set.

Sword Visible: Frostmourne or even Citadel Enforcer's Claymore

Your pose: I really like the 1st Signature how it includes the Lich King staring you down. Maybe there is potential to have a Tier 10-Death knight faded in the background.

General colour scheme: Blue/white/black/silver Death Knight, air around, cold with a blue hue. Skulls/chains/ice/snow love it .

Any extras: The third one looks amazing with the Lich King, Frostmourne, and ICC Citadel in Background. I generally like how the first sig shown represents Wrath of the Lich King Expansion well.

Some general ideas of what I like. The Scheme/Characters/Font are all acceptable. The first signature is my favorite example.

I cannot post direct links because I am a new poster. I like these examples of signatures below. There are web addresses w/o http: in front

//i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/whispervsall/Forumsig.jpg
    //fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/037/0/c/sig3_by_findae-d38wysx.jpg
    //i162.photobucket.com/albums/t271/undeadorcjerk/deathknight.png
    //i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/k8gold/kerse.png
    Last edited by Shoegum; 2013-03-19 at 05:48 PM.

I am so freaking amazed at how this thread have ended up being stickied and hitting over 2k pages!!

I do not play the game any longer, however I couldn't help but notice how some people are STILL here after 2-3 years :P

And the work getting made here have only gotten better, big thumbs up to the new artists I do not know and major respect for Dubbelbasse and Populaire (Elyaan) for still going strong!

Now don't mind me anymore :3

PMR:

mmo-

Non mmo-
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR:
    -snip-
    Freakin love this!

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Freakin love this!
    hehe thankee
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Love the mint leaf. Super cute touch!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR:

mmo-

Yes I LOVE IT thanks so much Exactly what I was looking for! Your hard work is much appreciated!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    Hey I'd like to request a new signature. While i like the one i have atm, its not a toon i play anymore. So here goes

Visible text: Luxylol / Hazte
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd like it to show two characters.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Luxylol/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/Hazte/simple
    Gear set: The Stuff they're both in will do. edit: No helms
    Your pose:General colour scheme: I'll leave this up to how ever wants to make this for me.
    Any extras: I want the DK's side to be frosty/bloody as thats the specs i play I want the mage to be firey/arcaney, if thats possible to do.

Thanks in advance to anyone that makes this for me.

Another bump
    Last edited by mmoc6a5006fb71; 2013-03-20 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey. Since I started broadcasting on twitch I would like to request a simple twitch set of graphics.

http://www.twitch.tv/sonnillon

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: Offline Image, Chat Overlay and Background for alternate screen.

Visible text:
    I would like to have my guild's name/faction/server on the Chat Overlay
    Code:
    Punished 10 man, Horde, Frostwhisper (EU)

I would love to have the following text on my Offline Image
    Code:
    Prowling in the shadows. Check back later. I will be streaming guild raids Mon-Thurs 21.00-00.00 server time.

I would like to have for my alternate screen the following text
    Code:
    Will be back soon!

Logo/Character:
    White "hair colored" troll feral in prowl animation.

General colour scheme:
    Soft green/yellow colors

Specifics/Extras:

I would like to have in the chat overlay similar image to my guild's banner . Except the panda. Just the snowy mountains with temple. The placement of the guild info (listed in the visible text part) I would leave to the artist who takes on the job.

I would like to have a pandarean themed forest (any section of Jade Forest will do probably) in the background of my Offline Image. Where the feral is prowling. Placing of the text for offline image I would leave to the artist as well.

If it would be possible I would also like to have an alternative "screen" for twitch to switch to when I am not streaming the game, but have tabbed out or whatever (I do hope you get my vague description (techincally a wallpaper type of thing)), with just the same theme/image as for my Chat Overlay box, with the text "Will be back soon!" somewhere. Size would be 1920x1080 (the 16:9 ratio).

Deleted

Twitch request

Hi guys
    IM looking to have an amazing background as i want my Twitch TV channel to get more popular and our current on is not very good and i feel a great one will increase the chances of my streams becoming more popular.

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: IM looking for a entire set or just a background depending on what you can do.
    Visible text: I would like it to display our twitch name (MacsAreAwfull)
    Logo/Character: We primarily stream league of Legends so and we have 2 fave champions (Darius + Katarina) so we would like them to feature on the background.
    General color scheme: Some of my fave backgrounds have been a dark purple with a grid effect over them but im not sure it would work with this. You are the experts so whatever you think will work best with the channel, game and champions
    Specifics/Extras: I mainly just want it to look professional and not tatty so people stick around when they see it.
    How it looks at the moment: (Cant post a link but my twitch name is macsareawfull if you want to check it out)
    Thanks a lot guys and i hope you are able to help me out here.
    Thanks
    Jeremy and Chris

Out of curiosity, does anyone use Source Filmmaker, within Steam? I'd love a Pyro wallpaper. Just figure I'd ask in generalities before I request anything specific.

Just a quick new one of my own:

Last edited by Zarina; 2013-03-20 at 01:12 PM.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Very Pretty Zarina! Aryiana and shy wow keep the great work coming Happy b-lated birthdays to the three that had previous birthdays! everyone is doing a great job ;]

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Quote Originally Posted by LuxyEU View Post
    Another bump
    Links are not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoegum View Post
    Signature...

Blah, works million times better on dark background.
    PS. God I'm terrible with fonts and texts.
    Last edited by Leyn; 2013-03-20 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aùssa02 View Post
    I am so freaking amazed at how this thread have ended up being stickied and hitting over 2k pages!!

I do not play the game any longer, however I couldn't help but notice how some people are STILL here after 2-3 years :P

And the work getting made here have only gotten better, big thumbs up to the new artists I do not know and major respect for Dubbelbasse and Populaire (Elyaan) for still going strong!

Now don't mind me anymore :3
    Thanks! I do take breaks now and then, but I keep coming back for more every time

Hello, our guild is looking a new banner for our website and TS sub channel.

This is our old one. Its really plain and boring and.. OLD!

Size: The same size as the img above
    Visible text: Eradication
    Logo: Horde logo, although i mainly want it to be 100% personal choice by the artist
    Colour Scheme: Blood red + Black perhaps? Your preference
    Specifics: Maybe a group of people in challenge mode armor below the Eradication sign ? (Any horde race / class combo)

Really i just want to see what you guys can come up with as it is really a blank slate

Thanks for your time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyn View Post
    Links are not working.
    fixed, thanks for pointing it out

I am having trouble getting t15 to import into WMV. My discovery items option is greyed out and I have loaded all the available MPQ files from the wow data folder. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated.