Hunters get hozed out of pvp enchant

Does blizzard really think leaving hunters out of a pvp enchant seems fair to the dedicated players of the hunter class?
    It's an upgrade from multiple standpoints along with a disarm reduction that is really strong for hunters.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    hozened* ??

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you look at comments on forum, you can see that it does work for hunters. Just like weapon chain does. No reason to rage without checking it first.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    If you look at comments on forum, you can see that it does work for hunters. Just like weapon chain does. No reason to rage without checking it first.
    I am really sorry that I did not see this in the forum you are referring. If it came across as rage that was not my intent, more of a question. If it disgruntled you in any way I am truly sorry. The information source(blue) does talk about it being something visual to stand out for 2200+ rating. Does this apply to hunters as well? If not I wish lord blastington would talk to the Dev's an get us some shiny. Please don't take anything I have typed above as me raging. This was just some discussion about the class I love. If this is the wrong place for this I apologise for that as well.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I found it, it wasn't at forums actually, it was arenajunkies.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/23...t/page__st__20
    http://i.imgur.com/NtGfAXN.jpg
    Old Gods made me do it.