Thread: skinning

skinning

where is the best place to farm exotic leathers?, i want to AOE grind and then lewt and then skin em all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Google: "exotic Leather farming"

Honestly, I truly believe that everyone should do somewhat of homework to master their professions or any other game aspect. There's plenty information out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Google: "exotic Leather farming"

Honestly, I truly believe that everyone should do somewhat of homework to master their professions or any other game aspect. There's plenty information out there.
    And one of the ways to find information is to go to a forum and ask people there, cause they have likely looked into these matters and might be able to give you a straight answer before having to dig through 10 pages of outdated or fixed tips on Google of where to go for maximum efficiency farming.

I usually have a look at this site when I need shortcuts in professions, it's got some advertising and links to gold making guides and leveling guides, but it's free. Straight to the skinning part: http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...guide.html#500

go to the wow profession website.

Google, YouTube and even old forum posts can get dated quickly.

Deleted
    Just do your damn research yourself. Travel across the world, find suitable spots with fast respawning and densely packed mobs.
    This is what i hate the most, all the youtube, wowhead, google spread of good/great spots so everyone and their mother knows and one of two things happen:
    A) spot is fixed (ie nerfed to nothing)
    B) AH is so flooded with farmed stuff that price drops to silvers and its no longer worth the time

I've had enought of it on my embersilk spot. Used to be 10k gold per hour...and now some GENIUS posted video on youtube which got 50k views. Result = spot camped 24/7, cloth price -70%. GG nubs.

I get a lot of mine on Fatty Goatsteak day.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"