Granted, but you get banned for unsupported devices or some crap like that.

I wish FusedMass would become my roommate when I'm in college.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Granted, but you get banned for unsupported devices or some crap like that.

I wish FusedMass would become my roommate when I'm in college.
    Granted. Fused is such a stud though, numerous girls follow him back to his room which happens to be in the same one as yours. The girls take turns putting whip cream on Fused. This lasts pretty much all night, every night. Leading you unable to sleep or do you're work.

I wish was a congress person. Someone important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Granted. Fused is such a stud though, numerous girls follow him back to his room which happens to be in the same one as yours. The girls take turns putting whip cream on Fused. This lasts pretty much all night, every night. Leading you unable to sleep or do you're work.

I wish was a congress person. Someone important.
    granted. missing subjects can be filled in to taste. Blueobelisk, you're now the congress person who supported SOPA, PIPA and every other act which was horrendously unpopular with the population.

I wish I was so good friends with every single person on the planet, I could get anyone to do anything. even make peace between the Koreas just by asking kim jong un.

Granted, but to be good friends with them and maintain that status you have to visit them all frequently. You spend around 70% of your total time on airplanes or driving around to places just to visit people. (Including sleeping time.)

I wish I would get invited to a world top 5 WoW guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but to be good friends with them and maintain that status you have to visit them all frequently. You spend around 70% of your total time on airplanes or driving around to places just to visit people. (Including sleeping time.)

I wish I would get invited to a world top 5 WoW guild.
    Granted.

They only invite you along so they can leave you in a rad to die that doesn't let you rez near you're body.

I wish, that I could magically make money out of thin air

Granted. The money you make is not officially registered with any government so the feds track you down and torture you and ask where you got the money from and you spend the rest of your life in jail.

I wish...I knew a lot more about modern physics.

Deleted
    I wish, that I could magically make money out of thin air
    Granted. Now all air is money and everyone is rich! Unfortunately, everyone dies because they can't breath money, or can they...? They can! Everyone now mysteriously can breath money. Problem is, since money occupies every space on Earth, humans can't move and end up dying anyway.

--

Dang it, Blue!

I wish...I knew a lot more about modern physics.
    Granted. You now know everything about modern physics. Thing is, you have to trade your sanity and the sanity of your love too for you to know everything about modern physics! You can choose, right? nope, I can! There, now you and your lover are complete insane and you are a master in modern physics!

PS: Someone will kill you because you do insane things all the time!

I wish that spaghetti was today's currency on the whole world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Granted. Now all air is money and everyone is rich! Unfortunately, everyone dies because they can't breath money, or can they...? They can! Everyone now mysteriously can breath money. Problem is, since money occupies every space on Earth, humans can't move and end up dying anyway.

--

Dang it, Blue!

Granted. You now know everything about modern physics. Thing is, you have to trade your sanity and the sanity of your love too for you to know everything about modern physics! You can choose, right? nope, I can! There, now you and your lover are complete insane and you are a master in modern physics!

PS: Someone will kill you because you do insane things all the time!

I wish that spaghetti was today's currency on the whole world.
    Granted. all wheat on the world is suddenly burnt and doesn't regrow. there's only a limited amount of spaghetti left, and right before that, the united nations decided that friday is mandatory Spaghetti day. they don't change it.

I wish my server was a high pop instead of a VERY low pop server.

Granted. There is a 1 hour queue time whenever you try to log in, you're constantly killed whenever you're out in the world by the enemy faction, all the raid groups ignore you and laugh at you since you aren't raiding with them and they won't recruit you, and the only way to get out of that hell is to pay Blizzard $100 to move. They raised the price since they heard you suck at raiding.

I wish I had a hole puncher.

Granted. There is a 1 hour queue time whenever you try to log in, you're constantly killed whenever you're out in the world by the enemy faction, all the raid groups ignore you and laugh at you since you aren't raiding with them and they won't recruit you, and the only way to get out of that hell is to pay Blizzard $100 to move. They raised the price since they heard you suck at raiding.

I wish I had a hole puncher.
    Granted. One paper hole puncher coming up. But you obviously didn't get the memo. To preserve the trees we've moved on to a new type of writing material. Well, we moved backwards really- we've gone back to the revolutionary method of stone and chisel.

I wish John Riccitiello would catch MRSA as a parting gift, following his "retirement" from EA. Yes, I hate that motherfucker.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2013-03-22 at 01:49 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    I wish John Riccitiello would catch MRSA as a parting gift, following his "retirement" from EA. Yes, I hate that motherfucker.
    Granted, as job creator US will use tax money to cure him and spend immensive amounts of money to research best cure available - so he will get back to creating jobs. He is now working with smaller game companies you love and will make it have questionable practices.

I wish I would be able to go back in time as kid with current knowledge and adult-like logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you now want to have sex with under age kids due to your raging adult hormones,you promptly get put in prison till you get older so you dont harm the kiddies anymore.

I wish i would stop referring this weird weather to the first episode of digimon where it snows in june then all the shit kicks off due to the 2 worlds colliding or some shit...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,you now want to have sex with under age kids due to your raging adult hormones,you promptly get put in prison till you get older so you dont harm the kiddies anymore.

I wish i would stop referring this weird weather to the first episode of digimon where it snows in june then all the shit kicks off due to the 2 worlds colliding or some shit...
    granted. you're now referring it to the second pokémon movie.

I wish my cellphone didn't crash all the damn time.

Granted. The software on your phone is amazing and it has the fastest speeds and best programs available. But you drop your phone all the time because of its shape and it "crashes" all the damn time on the floor. It works but the screen continually gets cracked, sound quality gets worse, and so does its microphone.

I wish we were never ever getting back together.

Granted, you are now married to a monkey. At least she can fetch you bananas.

I wish I could read thoughts.

I wish I could read thoughts.
    Granted. Unfortunately these thoughts are never what you wish them to be.

I wish all this snow would melt.

Deleted
    Granted. The snow has melt but something weird happened to it while it was melting. I think it kinda gained life and it started falling on your head for some reason. You're not wet and can't take a shower because the water is cold.

I wish everyone ate spaghetti.

Granted, it's all anyone ever eats now. No other food exists. Have fun eating the same thing, three times a day, every single day, for the rest of your life.

I wish I had enough money to buy a country, and move everyone who frequents the forum to it.

Granted, it's all anyone ever eats now. No other food exists. Have fun eating the same thing, three times a day, every single day, for the rest of your life.

I wish I had enough money to buy a country, and move everyone who frequents the forum to it.
    Granted. Congrats, you have just bought a massive Country for a very very cheap price. Everyone form the forums heads over to it. While everyone is cheering about the steal of a sale you got. You figure out the land you bought was Syria, and the rebels are so pissed off right now. It doesn't land long, sadly you're overthrown along with everyone else at the forums.

I wish I hit the lottery, several times

Deleted
    Granted. Congrats, you have just bought a massive Country for a very very cheap price. Everyone form the forums heads over to it. While everyone is cheering about the steal of a sale you got. You figure out the land you bought was Syria, and the rebels are so pissed off right now. It doesn't land long, sadly you're overthrown along with everyone else at the forums.

I wish I hit the lottery, several times
    granted. you ram the lottery building with your car every hour for the next 10 days. you end up in jail for 10 years on destruction of property, attempted breakin and insurance fraud. the day after you're released, you get a lottery ticket, win the jackpot, but since you've been so brutal to the lottery, they end up not paying and donate all the money to the PKK (kourdic independence organization).

I wish I had enough money to not have to care about it for the rest of my life.