Question ((Your thoughts on role-playing these races?))

Your thoughts on role-playing these races?

Imps

Tuskarr (the walrus people)

Golems/Constructs

Broken

Completely made up race (not overpowered, of course)

Thanks

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd stay away from the totally made up race. Reasonable modifications to an existing race wouldn't bother me, but a totally new one seems unnecessary.

The rest I'd have no issue with unless played poorly.

Like Syn already said, I would also stay away from made up races. The other are fairly okay, but I see a few thing to consider.

We have not that extensive Lore on Tuskar. So it will be hard to get a feeling for their culture, which is an important thing for good roleplaying.

Constructs and golems afaik lack free will, so you would need someone to control them, and they would be a sort of pet more or less.

Broken are completely feasable. Like Mag'har they are just a variant of a known race, albeit with different cultural implications.

Imps are also complete fine, but you either would have to play them as part of the Burning Legion, which limits you to a chaotic evil character basically. Or you could again go for the pet variant. (Bloodpact with a warlock)

And what about role playing with the faceless one's? Sorry to just high-jack your thread

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd roll the Tuskar similar to eskimos, look up some info on their culture and mix that in with being a walrus =D

Quote Originally Posted by creedhunter View Post
    And what about role playing with the faceless one's? Sorry to just high-jack your thread
    It's possible, but the times when you could play as one are extremely rare and you would be pitted against the other roleplayers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    It's possible, but the times when you could play as one are extremely rare and you would be pitted against the other roleplayers.
    unless everyone is roleplaying baddies! :3

Golems/Constructs could be a fun RP, though it is possible your dialog would not have a large enough response vocabulary since you would usualy have been created by someone.