10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    She fulfills my hopes that she'll stab Cersei in the face?

Then goes on a murderous rampage against anyone who's so much as gave a Stark a funny look?

A man can dream, right?
    Yeah but Faceless Men can't kill people they know. So unless she goes rogue, it won't happen, no matter how much we all want it.

Cersei heard prophecy (from the witch she and her friend visited when they were young), that all her children will die before her, and one of her brothers will kill her, strangling implies Tryrion, but Jaime's certainly a possibility.

Also, Arya going rogue is almost a certainty by now, she didn't dispose of Needle, and she's too strong willed to give herself completely to Many-Faced God

Yea, I'm pretty sure Arya will go rogue from the Many-Faced God people once she's mastered the power. The books make it pretty clear that she's not going to forget who she is and the names she repeats everyday, and once she gets back Needle, all she's going to remember is Jon.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well alright then! They're not REALLY spoilers, but still they ARE spoilers for DwD so don't click unless you're at finished with that

IIRC, Arya will return to Westeros, where she will team up with Aegon to help take... GAH, I think it's Dragonstone but I'm not 100%, He is so impressed by her that he recruits her to his army where she becomes his personal Faceless Man.

Personally I think it's not much of a jump from there to assume that she will be the final "Head" of the dragon (the other two being Aegon and Dany) and probably the only Stark to survive the series...

So yeah... not MUCH of a spoiler as IIRC the very first chapter in WoW will be Arya helping take the castle, then I get the feeling she's going to go and cross a few names of her list! The dragon theory is all me though and is probably wrong .
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I have not read an Arya chapter anywhere from WoW. http://www.georgerrmartin.com/if-sample.html Arianne and http://archive.is/eoIl Theon though.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    he didn't release the chapter for reading, he just told us that's what her first chapter in the book is about.

this is because I didn't just want to post black text

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Well that's good to hear then I'm glad she just gets back to Westeros without a few chapters explaining her departure from Braavos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Well that's good to hear then I'm glad she just gets back to Westeros without a few chapters explaining her departure from Braavos.
    Aye As much as I love Arya and her journey, some of her latest chapters, especially the mid book DwD ones, have been a bit... stagnant. I think they need to increase the pacing a little, get her back to Westeros and get her kicking ass and taking names, or more apppropriatly, crossing them off .

I get a licensing report every week or so via e-mail and it had new regarding Game Of Thrones which was interesting:

The Game of Thrones international retail footprint is the fastest growing of all of the HBO show properties, including Sex and the City and True Blood, with the online HBO Shop and fine retailers servicing fans in the UK, the U.S., Canada, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, and other countries across Europe. Game of Thrones is the best-selling franchise in terms of merchandise sales on the HBO Shop Europe, accounting for 75 percent of sales last year. Game of Thrones is the fastest growing category of merchandise sales, growing more than five times in sales on the HBO Shop Europe last year versus 2011.

Lots of interviews being given to various press to hype season 3 too. Here is one with Jerome Flynn aka Bronn:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/03/2...past-the-books

The interview has additional links with interviews with George RR Martin and Lena Headey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Agreed. I think for the most part they'll end the season on a pretty dark note, pretty much leaving viewers to grieve over the Red Wedding. I think episode ten will possibly include two or three uplifting story beats, Dany freeing the slaves of Mereen, Stannis rescuing the Night's Watch from the Wildlings with his army, and perhaps a reveal of Lady Stoneheart, but will leave the big emotional rebounds, namely the deaths of Joffrey, the Mountain, and Tywin, for season four.
    Maybe revealing Lady Stoneheart at the very end of episode 10, kinda like how at the end of Season 2 Sherlock, it ends with Sherlock not being dead right before credits. But I can't see them putting her in before that, if they reveal her existence at all in this season. I don't think she even showed up until AFFC.
    Putin khuliyo

I think the only part Dead Cat had in the 3rd book was the epilogue, when the Frey was killed. I'm not entirely sure if that was the epilogue of the 3rd or the prologue of the 4th though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I think the only part Dead Cat had in the 3rd book was the epilogue, when the Frey was killed. I'm not entirely sure if that was the epilogue of the 3rd or the prologue of the 4th though.
    It was 3's epilogue. The UnCat reveal would be a great note to end season 4 on imo.

Can anybody pm me what happens at the end? Who lives/dies and who gets the throne? Yes, I want spoilers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    I get a licensing report every week or so via e-mail and it had new regarding Game Of Thrones which was interesting
    Wow... Rock on Game of Thrones glad to see it's beating Sex and the Shitty, not surprised it's beating true blood either, that show went to shit around season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It was 3's epilogue. The UnCat reveal would be a great note to end season 4 on imo.
    This is where I'd put my money, that reveal is TOOO good not to use as an end of season cliffhanger... I can almost hear the Geeksplosions it's going to cause

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Can anybody pm me what happens at the end? Who lives/dies and who gets the throne? Yes, I want spoilers!
    Everyone dies. We don't know who has the throne yet, the series isn't over

10+ Year Old Account
    Another new trailer

10+ Year Old Account
    cool trailer, but I think they need to stop releasing them now :P they're basically just rehashing the same 20 seconds of footage, maybe throwing in one new scene and caling it a new trailer .

I nnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd Season 3

Having a shot at being with Margaery almost makes Westeros seem appealing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    cool trailer, but I think they need to stop releasing them now :P they're basically just rehashing the same 20 seconds of footage, maybe throwing in one new scene and caling it a new trailer .

I nnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd Season 3
    I ned season 3 too!

Can't wait for the Red wedding, i haven't read the books and i slightly spoiled what was going to happen but i don't know all the details so i'm very much looking forward to that!

Deleted
    I loved the first seasons, but after reading up on future stories I lost my love for the show.

Still I may watch it again because it was an amazing series.