Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    omg god AWESOME....its like pokemans but different, or is it lol. u disappoint blizz smh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomin View Post
    Such a fucking stupid idea. Let's take resources that could be used to improve our game with failing replay ability and put it in to a game that panders to the 1% of people who actually play our horrible, shitty, fucking atrocious card game for more than just loot cards! YAY!
    This became highly ironic after reading earlier about people who don't understand how resource management works and that this somehow takes away from "their" game experience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I've got an idea... why not go to your TCG fans website and not a World of Warcraft/MMORPG fan forum then? :P

Do you immediately rush to a Magic the Gathering forum site every time they announce a World of Warcraft expansion? :P
    Dumbest post of the year?

There's a huge front page article on the story....on this website. Jesus fucking Christ.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    So many butthurts, honestly, what did you people expect? It was a PAX! a fucking PAX annoucement! From Blizzard...who has their very own convection right around the corner. This game is prolly done by that time so they had to annouce it at some time.

And yes, this will totally affect wow balance, best retard logic yet. Bunch of spoiled kids ._.

Quote Originally Posted by KilpiBan View Post
    A "small" fact correction: WoW TCG is actually in the top 5 played TCGs right now.
    ...that's like saying "Paul McCartney is in the top 5 purchased 8-tracs right now!"

10+ Year Old Account
    fixed that for you...

No Collectible Card Game is ever "free"...
    To be fair we should probably see the F2P model before we comment on it. Some games do it well and other don't. My assumption is you can probably save yourself a lot of time through microtransactions but that's to be expected. Serious players will poay some, casual players will pay less.

In all honesty this is a good play by Blizzard. Tablet gaming is becoming more popular and there's a market for it. I may pick it up since its free and its something I can play on weekends when I go visit my parents and don't have access to a proper computer. Also decent for days I want to watch something on TV and casually play a game rather than hunker down upstairs on the comp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    hrm I'm not sure what to say, considering that I can never buy the normal TCG in where I live... I'll just have to see how this game will unfold.

edit:

And iPad, so I'll consider further :P
    It's already announced to be on the iPad. =P

I've got an idea... why not go to your TCG fans website and not a World of Warcraft/MMORPG fan forum then? :P

Do you immediately rush to a Magic the Gathering forum site every time they announce a World of Warcraft expansion? :P
    Except this is a WORLD OF WARCRAFT online tcg, so it makes sense here. So there.

Weekly lockouts and a chance to get a golden card if you spend a few dollars extra! First D3 and now this..

So can you get ingame items from those rare cards?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They're not translating anything. This is NOTHING like the TCG except they both use cards.

This is not Freemium either. I can experience the whole game just by playing. I only buy packs if I want to speed through the game rather than earn my rewards. It's F2P.
    Until they start offering things like* "donation" pets, that you can only get by paying. Wait for the next natural disaster and we'll see. lol

*: notice the word LIKE. I know they won't have pets in this game but they will likely have alternate art donation versions of cards (to remain non-gamebreaking)

10+ Year Old Account
    Freemium... no CCG is "free".
    It's f2p, mvallas. Arguing about it is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Dumbest post of the year?

There's a huge front page article on the story....on this website. Jesus fucking Christ.
    ...and who's fault is that? The ONLY reason he slapped it on the front page was because it was a big Blizz announcement... not because it's a TCG.

The guy I was commenting on was not understanding why people are upset here... and I said "because it's a card game... and WoW isn't really popular/known a card-based game."

I think yours is the "Dumbest post of the year" my friend... Context is smart. :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    It's f2p, mvallas. Arguing about it is pointless.
    F2P is "Freemium"... you do realize that, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this looks really really stupid and a way for them to cash in on the pay to win games.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Except this is a WORLD OF WARCRAFT online tcg, so it makes sense here. So there.
    But he's wondering why so many DON'T LIKE IT. I understand why it's here... but I'm explaining to him why people here DON'T LIKE IT!

Please open your eyes and READ THE CONTEXT!! yeesh... :P

Eh, looks like a fun little game for my tablet, I'd give it a go for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    Yeah, I guess they worded it just right... When you first read it though it seems like its going to be something completely new. They said no expansions or sequels or the rumored next gen mmo...
    I would consider this an expansion on WoW if they include loot cards at all. Certainly seems like a sequel to the shitty real life TCG they have.

But oh well, thats blizzard. Expect something decent and get shit on. I'm done posting here, Fatty out.

edit: after posting that I noticed the OP is getting updated as we've talked, and OMG this looks so incredibly childish with the graphics its not even funny. (I closed the stream literally .2 seconds after they announced it, was disappoint and mad.)
    Why are you going out of your way to find something to bitch about? You don't like it .. fine .. don't play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    F2P is "Freemium"... you do realize that, right?
    Yes, but it still is a f2p model. I don't see why there is a need to emphasize the point that it is not 100% free when that is already understood that f2p games done on the PC market tend to have micro transactions.

What a fucking waste. Really. REALLY.

They keep telling us that they need to dedicate time spent to making Wow more awesome - and so they can give us "new" things to look at/do - and then they waste time/money/resources on a F2P card game that nobody seems to give a shit about?

While I tend to like the Pokepetbattles that came along w/ MoP - we didn't need to turn it around and make an online game out of cards...This is just bollocks and I would've liked to have seen a better use of their time and [utter lack of-] creativity to do something good for the WoW players.

Once again the backward logic of Blizzard rears its ugly head.

Deleted
    ...and who's fault is that? The ONLY reason he slapped it on the front page was because it was a big Blizz announcement... not because it's a TCG.

The guy I was commenting on was not understanding why people are upset here... and I said "because it's a card game... and WoW isn't really popular/known a card-based game."

I think yours is the "Dumbest post of the year" my friend... Context is smart. :P[COLOR="red"]
    So what? it's on the front page and people are discussing it. You have said a number of times you don't like it so why not just fuck off out of the thread considering you aren't offering anything to the discussion other than calling it freemium and bad.

He pulled you up for moaning about the game and you basically told him to gtfo for talking about it on mmo champion. Great logic that mate.