Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FixDestruNow View Post
    Nobody cares it´s only 10-man.

What I would really like to know is who killed it first on LFR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Grats on a 10 man kill.
    Oh boy, first page and we're already trying to start a shitstorm.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    so what are people considering the final final boss?
    I'm considering the final boss Ra-Den.

Hearthstone looks sweet! My toilet time just became even more fun! Lol

Deleted
    Grats Paragon Suomi Finland Perkele.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    What did they expect with Oondasta? You put a boss in any public area, you'll get the general public going for it. Instance a boss, and you'll get private groups going for it. It's logic, and common sense.
    Some people complained about the lack of hard world bosses like Kazzak, I guess.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Jarl Balgruuf View Post
    Two things that really bother me:

1. Why does Lei Shen give a title, but Ra'den doesn't?
    2. USE YOUR SHINY NEW TITLES

edit: is that a DWARF in their kill pic??
    You should probably invest in a bigger monitor. That's a goblin.

Grats to paragon. Cant wait to see the first 25man kill!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suh8lim3 View Post
    You should probably invest in a bigger monitor. That's a goblin.
    Oh, and he's turned back to... Errr... you mean it's his front end? XDD
    (apologies to all the goblins in this thread )
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Holy shiet those pvp changes. Im a veteran player and have no idea whats going on anymore. Imagine new players...

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Holy shiet those pvp changes. Im a veteran player and have no idea whats going on anymore. Imagine new players...
    Just means pvp gear will be good for pvp but you wont get insta gibbed for starting the grind in pve gear (at the same time you won't deal as much dmg as a full pvper vs a full pver.) But pve ilvl is higher you might say! Well they are downscaling the pve gear in pvp. So its pretty simple item 1 ilvl 496 has blah blah stats with x pvper power, item 2 ilvl 522 has the same stats minus the pvp power and is scaled down to the same ilvl.

Moral of the story pvp gear > pve gear but it will be easier for entry pvp instead of getting killed in a cheap shot
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Congratulations to DREAM Paragon for being the first guild to down Heroic Lei Shen 10!

This is not completely correct. They are the first guild to down Heroic Lei Shen! not just 10man. It is unfair to just say they were the first to down it in 10 man. They were the first to kill him period

Congratulations on the 10 man heroic kill, that is impressive, yup.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont like the removal of resilience. It separated pvp from pve. Granted when you get the complete set of one then you kinda have to go through the other wearing the set you just obtained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    What did they expect with Oondasta? You put a boss in any public area, you'll get the general public going for it. Instance a boss, and you'll get private groups going for it. It's logic, and common sense.
    Sha of Anger and (to a bit of a lesser extent) Galleon were alright as far as world bosses go, but I still believe that the concept of world bosses in general doesn't work. From my perspective, it's either VoA-style or go back to where there was no "loot piñata" at all.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10 man heroic kills = f**k not given. 25 heroic modes take more coordination. Bosses have three times more health and they're generally more interesting to watch. 10 man guilds shouldn't even be competitive when it comes to world firsts.
    So, yeah. Grats to Dream Paragon for killing Lei Shen. But I'll just wait for the real raiding guilds to kill him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    So, yeah. Grats to Dream Paragon for killing Lei Shen. But I'll just wait for the real raiding guilds to kill him.
    Really, you don't consider Paragon a "real" guild? That's laughable, even IF you consider 25mans harder (and I don't want to touch that one with a barge pole, they certainly take more coordination outside, but you also have far less class representation and far more individual responsibility etc, it's apples and oranges), they're still better raiders and a better guild than 99% of the people out there. Calling Paragon "not good enough" basically leaves you with Method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    I dont like the removal of resilience. It separated pvp from pve. Granted when you get the complete set of one then you kinda have to go through the other wearing the set you just obtained.
    I never really liked Blizzard's attempt at dealing with players in T3 sets trampling others in PvP by gear alone. Although it was kind of nice for my shaman while soloing a difficult quest (like A Gift for Voren'thal)... Too bad the old version of resilience had to go bye-bye; made the secondary stat more tolerable.

Hope the change will narrow the gap in PvP gameplay between those wearing PvE or PvP gear, while still rewarding those who are wearing the "correct" set.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on 10 man world first, nothing unexpected, though. But most interesting thing is who will have world first 25 man.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    They're removing resil, but keeping pvp power, so the guy in the pvp set should still have a distinct advantage. Honestly, I don't know if I like the change either, but at least it shows they're trying to solve their terrible pvp balance, even if it means breaking convention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhynno View Post
    This is not completely correct. They are the first guild to down Heroic Lei Shen! not just 10man. It is unfair to just say they were the first to down it in 10 man. They were the first to kill him period
    When you saying that they are first to kill him, you implicitly comparing them to other guilds including those who raid in 25-man format. But that's quite inaccurate comparision because of multiple reasons including different encounter difficulties, diffirent logistics difficulties and other factors. It's better not to start useless flame war and just accept that those are totally different formats with different bosses and diffirent progresses which happened to look similar.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Some people need to be infracted for being ...just..like..not really evolved on their way to becoming human beings?

Oh wait.

There is pretty much a tie up on 10 and 25 man guilds competing for world first and absolutely no proof that one format is "easier" than the other. These players are just infinitively better than any of us...be it 10 or 25 man. Just honor their skills and shut up, please?
    Somebody didn't get the joke.
    Last edited by JakeMonkey; 2013-03-25 at 12:39 AM.