I hope the Governor gets bitten and left to wander as a walker or someone puts his head in a jar.

Quote Originally Posted by StumpedMonk View Post
    I hope the Governor gets bitten and left to wander as a walker or someone puts his head in a jar.
    I'm kinda wondering if he didn't already get bitten, and we just haven't seen the effects of it yet. He had some blood/scratches on him during that fight to get out of the warehouse. He may suddenly start coming down with a fever in the next couple of episodes.

Still hoping to see Morgan show up with his big stash of weapons when the fighting starts to get intense. So much potential there for him to do something really badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler alert:

I thought it was funny that during the commercial for the Talking Dead they had the Governor on an when they announced him, it was all quiet. Clap people! He did a good job! He's an actor people! ROFL

Zombie Merle FTW
    Last edited by Deftone007; 2013-03-25 at 02:00 AM.

Poor Merle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Poor Merle.
    He went out with a bang though, I knew he would if they were to kill him.

Oh god. That ending.

Damn you Walking Dead.

As for predictions next week: Beth, Hershel, and the chick that is with Tyreese (Cant remember her name), along with the Governor and his group of course. I think Andrea will pull through, and Daryl is going to go all Commando mode. Hershel has been far too morally good and preachy lately to be alive much longer. The scene between him and Glenn convinced me that he'll die in the final fight. Just like how Dale was during his last episode.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-03-25 at 02:13 AM.

Man, that ending was fucked up. I liked Merle even if he was a dick for a while.

My predictions for next episode:

- Milton is going to grow a pair of balls and backstab the Governor at a critical moment. I'm already convinced that he's the one who burned the walkers last episode.

- Rick will start seeing hallucinations of Lori/Shane and lose his shit again.

- Daryl is going to go apeshit and go Rambo mode like one of the posters above me said. He may possibly be kamikaze/suicidal but Michonne will talk him out of it. He will probably blame Michonne at first for what happened with Merle but will get over it. If Daryl is not the one to kill the Governor he will at least play a major part in it.

- Hershel is going to die somehow but will do so in some badass way where he takes a bunch of the Governor's men with him (or saves Glenn from a group of walkers).

- At some point, it will look like the Governor has the upper hand and Rick's group is fucked, but then Morgan will show up out of nowhere with his arsenal of weapons to open up a massive can of whoopass.

I can't decide what I think about Andrea. Maybe the Governor kills her/turns her into a walker to torment the group, but I'm thinking she'll escape and reunite with Rick's group somehow.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-03-25 at 03:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When he let Michonne go.. I knew he was toast. It was his redeeming moment.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Merle's death was so damn sad. The sadness in Daryl's eyes just made me want to cry.
    I feel like Daryl will be the one to kill the governor.

Thanks for fucking spoiling it for me. Hasn't even aired for me. Fucking damn it.

Edit: I suppose it's my fault because I didn't understand BreakingBad420's post. Thought he just left something out at first.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2013-03-25 at 03:36 AM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Thanks for fucking spoiling it for me. Hasn't even aired for me. Fucking damn it.

Edit: I suppose it's my fault because I didn't understand BreakingBad420's post. Thought he just left something out at first.
    Don't read a thread that has "Spoilers" in the title then? It wasn't put there for vanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Don't read a thread that has "Spoilers" in the title then? It wasn't put there for vanity.
    Usually people put black bars around spoilers. The bars weren't put there for vanity.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Usually people put black bars around spoilers. The bars weren't put there for vanity.
    The bars are for threads that dont have intentional spoilers in the title.

OT: man that episode was heart-breaking. Merle really redeemed himself there....Wife caught some tears in her eyes. CANT wait for the last episode

if the episode has aired(for any part of the world) then black bars arent required. if you live outside the US and the show hasnt come out for you yet but it did for US, i would avoid such threads until you watch it sick ending. although im all for character development and certainly not one of those people that NEED action packed episodes every time, the pace they took this season was alittle too slow for me(similar to season 2), which imo is a big no-no 2 seasons in a row. although i still love the show, i feel they should speed it up a bit more.

Great episode tonight, dark and emotional. I feel so bad for Daryl, makes me want to call my brother and tell him I love him
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Merle sure as hell redeemed himself. Watching the episode for a second time. I just don't get how Merle did not get one good hit on the governor.He had a few chances to stab him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expected merle to die, but i really wish he didn't I wish he killed someone of importance at least but nope, randoms and a kid.

I swear if the next episode ends with the governor still alive i'm going to be extremely pissed off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I expected merle to die, but i really wish he didn't I wish he killed someone of importance at least but nope, randoms and a kid.

I swear if the next episode ends with the governor still alive i'm going to be extremely pissed off.
    You and me both.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    Merle sure as hell redeemed himself. Watching the episode for a second time. I just don't get how Merle did not get one good hit on the governor.He had a few chances to stab him.
    I actually thought he stabbed him for a second during the fight, but he didn't. I think he didn't get a good hit in because he was pretty drunk. Then again, he had no trouble aiming and using his gun to take down some of the governor's goons. Merle was awesome. Just his character and the guy who played him. He did a fantastic job. All the people in the show I liked are dying, one by one, yet Andrea lives. That chick is so annoying, the actress who plays her is even worse. Can't act to save her life. The funny thing is, she's a main part in the show, but in reality brings nothing to either side. All she was good for was a good boinking for the governor. Wish they'd kill her off. And honestly, even if no one agrees with me about her acting skills, her character brings nothing to the show. They could kill her off and it wouldn't do anything. The fight is between the Governor and Rick.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2013-03-25 at 05:56 AM.