Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Anyone else notice the red robot looks like Bad Robot from the logo?
    http://comicbook.com/wp-content/uplo...robot-logo.jpg

I think so :3

That Faerie mount looks absolutely ridiculous... it's like staring at a Tarecgosa's mount while on a hefty amount of hallucinogenic drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Backsmack View Post
    Anyone else notice the red robot looks like Bad Robot from the logo?
    http://comicbook.com/wp-content/uplo...robot-logo.jpg

I think so :3
    It is the same. Possibly a promotion that's coming up?

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I'll only be at 180 once I finish all the reps, gotta start farming some rare mount drops again... >< Glad they added 200 mounts achieve though, gives me something to go for again.

Quote Originally Posted by keyblade9891 View Post
    Resto shaman completely ignored lol
    Completely ignore 10% hp for totems possibly becoming baseline eh?
    RETH

Why does it look like Wrathion is wearing an Occulus Rift?

200 mount achievement is not to much, im already at 226

NEW RAID PETS! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I want that Mini Curator. RIGHT. NOW. Like...AAHHHHHHHHHHH! And that Netherspace Abyssal...THAT's the thing that looks like Supremus. YES!

Also, why is Wrathion blind, man? What's up with that?

Why does some of this feel VERY April Foolish to me? Some stuff just doesn't feel right...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow! TRI-SPEC!

Can't believe people are seriously complaining about class changes right now, PTR isn't even up yet and these notes are datamined. Full to the brim with tooltip errors and the other half is just tooltip updates to already existing hotfix changes. At least wait a week or two after ptr is up before you start having a fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    inc crazy bet on:
    Unclaimed Black Market Container

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...51772450660352

For all the people complaining about class changes.

there are no class balance changes yet in 5.3 patch notes. You might be seeing bugs, bug fixes or bad mining.

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    inc crazy bet on:
    Unclaimed Black Market Container
    "Invincibles in every box! Step right up!" Also, where does everyone keep seeing stuff about a tri-spec? I can't find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    Beat me to it. Got to be a connection, as soon as I saw it, I was like "...wait a freaking minute...".

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Dat Faerie Dragon mount...Quod. The. Fuck. I want it just to freak people out with it's sheer psychedelic awesomeness.

It does seem to be a completely left-field mount choice though - it doesn't exactly seem to fit in with the other content (though, we know relatively little about 5.3, so who knows), and what with it's Level 20 and Apprentice Riding designation it looks most likely to be the next Blizz store mount. But then again, that's what a lot of thought the Bloodwing would be...they BOTH can't be Blizz store mounts.

Perhaps we will in fact be seeing the Bloodwing attainable through regular in-game means - it ties in with the Trolls after all, and we know that they're important players in the rebellion just now.

I'm happy though, they're both awesome mounts (in very...different ways however), so I think it's likely that at least one of them will be Blizz store. I don't care that shitloads of others will have them, they're brilliant mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    Someone already beat you to it earlier in the comments, but yes. I guess there is a promotion of some sorts coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    Dat Faerie Dragon mount...Quod. The. Fuck. I want it just to freak people out with it's sheer psychedelic awesomeness.

It does seem to be a completely left-field mount choice though - it doesn't exactly seem to fit in with the other content (though, we know relatively little about 5.3, so who knows), and what with it's Level 20 and Apprentice Riding designation it looks most likely to be the next Blizz store mount. But then again, that's what a lot of thought the Bloodwing would be...they BOTH can't be Blizz store mounts.

Perhaps we will in fact be seeing the Bloodwing attainable through regular in-game means - it ties in with the Trolls after all, and we know that they're important players in the rebellion just now.

I'm happy though, they're both awesome mounts (in very...different ways however), so I think it's likely that at least one of them will be Blizz store. I don't care that shitloads of others will have them, they're brilliant mounts.
    Perhaps it is the alliance version of Bloodwing earned through achievement or something as there's no real reason Alliance would use bats as mounts, Faerie dragons are though commonly linked with Night Elves.

Deleted
    That Armored Dragonhawk better be damned awesome if we get that instead of the Fdragon xD
    Please let it not be a store mount. Also why even a Dragonhawk?! The 100 mount ach was one as well.

I dunno how the achievement is counted though. I'm close to 180 on most chars depending on class mounts, but on my armory I'm far over because it counts both horde and alliance mounts there.
    As for Tri spec.... THANK YOOOOOUUUUUUU Blizzard (this outburst of joy and appreciation is reserved under the condition it's actually true. No rights can be deducted from this assumption.)
    Although I figure it might be a costly new feature.
    Last edited by mmoc2ee7b7fc27; 2013-03-25 at 07:00 PM.