Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    in the last fight against Garrosh I want to hear him yell: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOOOOOOOD!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the final sha will be the Sha of Regret. Just like Grom drinking the demon blood, Garrosh is delving into darkness by trying to control the Sha. He pushed part of the Kor'kron guard to use its power, and as a result they became corrupted. Garrosh's end may end up (and very cheesily so) being a parallel to his father's death. We'll stroll through Orgrimmar making our way to Garrosh, and then one of two things can happen.

1) He is corrupted beyond saving, and we kick the crap out of him.

2) Being pushed near death, Garrosh begins to regret that his actions as Warchief tore the Horde apart. His regret will manifest in the form of the Sha of Regret. Garrosh will either die and leave the hard part to us, or try to redeem himself in death by leading the charge against the Sha, and then falling like his father did to Mannoroth.

Typing this out did raise another question though; can the Sha manifest outside of Pandaria? I'm thinking not because it is out of Y'shaarj's range of influence, or rather the area that his final corruption occupies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suave Zombie View Post
    I feel like the final sha will be the Sha of Regret. Just like Grom drinking the demon blood, Garrosh is delving into darkness by trying to control the Sha. He pushed part of the Kor'kron guard to use its power, and as a result they became corrupted. Garrosh's end may end up (and very cheesily so) being a parallel to his father's death. We'll stroll through Orgrimmar making our way to Garrosh, and then one of two things can happen.

1) He is corrupted beyond saving, and we kick the crap out of him.

2) Being pushed near death, Garrosh begins to regret that his actions as Warchief tore the Horde apart. His regret will manifest in the form of the Sha of Regret. Garrosh will either die and leave the hard part to us, or try to redeem himself in death by leading the charge against the Sha, and then falling like his father did to Mannoroth.

Typing this out did raise another question though; can the Sha manifest outside of Pandaria? I'm thinking not because it is out of Y'shaarj's range of influence, or rather the area that his final corruption occupies.
    It's not as much as Y'shaarj's range of influence, but rather all Sha were locked away on pandaria. Not sure they can travel above water for throusands of miles. Sha of Fear was able to get as far as ToES.

on Regret note, it doesn't make sense because I don't see connection between it and Shaohao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    Is sha of happines.

♥ {◕ ◡ ◕} ♥
    I want a Sha of Happiness battle pet >.>

15+ Year Old Account
    Sha of Pride, possibly? Garrosh can pretty much fuel that one by himself - but get Varian in a room with him, and it's final expansion boss time Even without the Sha manifesting their pride has already been the cause of a world war.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Suave Zombie View Post
    i would think regret can funnel into doubt/despair and even fear. doubt that what you did wasn't the best for your people or yourself. despair at the realization of what you have done. fear of failing to live up to your expectations or others. these are things i could imagine going through garrosh's mind. but since we know that he is a 2D copy paste villain that he will more then likely go: CHAOS! CONSUME US!

If we fight the Sha of Kaos, do we all get shoe phones?

"I'm twice the man you are, Agent 43!"
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Quite interesting, really. When all 6 Sha Manifest, the strongest emerges. I like the sound of that.
    By your powers combined, I am Captain Tentacles!

I suppose that makes sense, OP. You provide a lot of evidence to support it, but I think back to when the Sha of Fear possessed the Mantid queen and she became paranoid. And then when Taran Zhu was possessed he became extremely hateful and belligerent.

I'm under the impression that when a Sha possess you, you demonstrate the attribute of that Sha, and frankly, Garrosh does not seem to be acting in a chaotic fashion. His actions seemed to be planned and calculated, if not by himself, then by others towards the specific purpose of acquiring power and resources.

I still stand by my idea that it's the Sha of Gluttony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    The Sha of Chaos!!!
    So if this is true, what does it mean for Chaos Orcs and Warlocks using Chaos Bolt? Hmm?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank to Silencer for this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfOVw...ature=youtu.be

The 7th sha is the Sha of Pride. The sha of pride created the mists that cloaked Pandaria for 10k years. Shaohao tought the pandaren were better than the rest.

Who would have thought it was pride?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    <------ this guy! ^^

I was speculating for months yet ppl spat nonlogical reasons. And now you have it, and I'm finally at peace. <)

i had a feeling it was sha of chaos. was thinking of this a long time ago its 1 of the few names that would fit for a sha. there was also sha of destruction. and sha of madness.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    <------ this guy! ^^

I was speculating for months yet ppl spat nonlogical reasons. And now you have it, and I'm finally at peace. <)
    It being Pride is a more recent thing. Originally it was Sloth.

I can't wait to see the cinematic that wraps up this expac

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Most people I assume, since it was always the most popular theory.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 10:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i had a feeling it was sha of chaos. was thinking of this a long time ago its 1 of the few names that would fit for a sha. there was also sha of destruction. and sha of madness.
    Neither are proper feelings really. Besides Chaos is wrong, it's Pride.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Most people I assume, since it was always the most popular theory.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 10:20 PM ----------

Neither are proper feelings really. Besides Chaos is wrong, it's Pride.
    Even though it is confirmed as Pride, I have to disagree. If "violence" can be a feeling, Chaos, Destruction, and Madness could be emotions. However, I'm glad that it's pride. That's fitting for many aspects of the way Pandaria has turned out, as well as Garrosh's own personality.

Deleted
    Pride is good, untill it's bad!

If you die, you die!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlance View Post
    I can't wait to see the cinematic that wraps up this expac
    Hopefully won't be as anticlimatic and underwhelming as Dragon Soul cinematic was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha of Madness