Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think Thrall will die. He is indeed the strongest Shaman alive but going alone to Orgrimmar is risky even for someone like him. He will kick ass but I think with some luck Garrosh and his army will kill him then finally shit hits and fan and the entire Horde + Alliance will go against Garrosh and his army. Hearing Thrall audio made me think that indeed such thing will happen and Vol'jin will be a temporary Warchief until Thrall's child comes to age then he will pass his title to Thrall child.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I think Thrall will die. He is indeed the strongest Shaman alive but going alone to Orgrimmar is risky even for someone like him. He will kick ass but I think with some luck Garrosh and his army will kill him then finally shit hits and fan and the entire Horde + Alliance will go against Garrosh and his army. Hearing Thrall audio made me think that indeed such thing will happen and Vol'jin will be a temporary Warchief until Thrall's child comes to age then he will pass his title to Thrall child.
    I think its more likely will save him in SoO as an encounter.

Though his death isnt unlikely, seeing as his arc doesnt have much left.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh has no reason to kill Thrall or his family.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Thrall killed his Kor'Kron on Echo Isles. Garrosh isnt exactly the type who would listen to reasoning for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The Dark Horde is somewhat coming for a short season. Then says goodbye. For good.
    I'm not so sure of that.

Villains rise and Villains fall. Often enough, new ones take their place.

Occasionally they're setback only to pick themselves up onto their feet and return anew.

In recent history so many of our villains have fallen with few to take their place. Even those ancient threats, such as Deathwing, who was a much feared presence for millenia, has been destroyed. And other, similar forces who once had their presence felt continuously, have vanished as well. There is ample room to seed so as to grow a new crop of monstrosities and villains to haunt and terrorize a brand new era on Azeroth.

Oh how interesting could it be if Garrosh survives our encounter with him, retaining the connection to the power he has obtained, though perhaps disconnected from our world so as to not directly wield proper influence. But perhaps just enough to gather those who'll listen to his whispered promises of glory, who'll accept the blessings he has to offer and will work to see him return to Azeroth in his full glory.

I do so love a villain who remains a potential threat even after any defeats they may incur, one who continuously works towards their goals and is not so easily halted. One who can burn their name into history and be remembered for generations, one who is still feared long after their initial defeat. Those are the villains I love.

Yep-Cross faction coming almost for sure judging by these. I can't say 100%, but it surely seems to be pointing that way. Awesome if it is.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking Saurfang will have a part in taking Garrosh down. If you go to Borean Tundra you can still watch the little chat he has with Garrosh in the hold there.
    Here is the quote:
    High Overlord Saurfang says: "I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes..."
    Referrence: http://www.wowpedia.org/Varok_Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureth View Post
    Yep-Cross faction coming almost for sure judging by these. I can't say 100%, but it surely seems to be pointing that way. Awesome if it is.
    That would ruin the game. It trivialises the choice of faction.

Oh my lord.. Yshaarj's voice.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    No what I meant is Thrall as stated in the audio will go to Orgimmar alone to stop Garrosh I guess maybe he will challenge him to mak'gora again 1 vs 1 to continue their previous unfinish duel (it was durning pre wotlk event) Then the scenario will be something like this:

Thrall almost winning against Garrosh in 1 vs 1 Mak'gora but because Garrosh is not the honorable Orc that Thrall thought he will cheat something like Malkrok or whatever his name or some of Garrosh army will interfere to protect Garrosh and stab Thrall from behind which allow Garrosh to win against him. I know it's sound dirty but let us face the true guys at the moment Garrosh doesn't care about anything but his conquest even if it means using dishonor and dirty tricks to fullfill his goal.

Of course I could be wrong but it's just my specualtion. :P

That would ruin the game. It trivialises the choice of faction.
    It would have pretty much all upsides. Maybe faction is something that doesn't matter anymore. Rift did it, and it worked brilliantly. They still have PvP servers, they aren't 'friends' but more 'realizing there is WORSE crap out there than our petty squabbling.' Which, well, is a hundred percent correct. It would help the crappily populated servers(that Blizz we know won't consolidate and/or close down because that's a death knell), it would help servers that have population imbalances, it would help guild recruitment, and it would just really improve the general quality of life for all. Times change, and factions are becoming outdated. I think in games like Star Wars it makes the most sense, and I can think of a few others, but here I think it's time they do this. It'll essentially improve things on all sides. Warcraft will still be fighting wars, just wars against stuff that matter.

Also, I liked the Goblins ones. I was suspecting that Garrosh would try something like this.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10+ Year Old Account
    No what I meant is Thrall as stated in the audio will go to Orgimmar alone to stop Garrosh I guess maybe he will challenge him to mak'gora again 1 vs 1 to continue their previous unfinish duel (it was durning pre wotlk event) Then the scenario will be something like this:

Thrall almost winning against Garrosh in 1 vs 1 Mak'gora but because Garrosh is not the honorable Orc that Thrall thought he will cheat something like Malkrok or whatever his name or some of Garrosh army will interfere to protect Garrosh and stab Thrall from behind which allow Garrosh to win against him. I know it's sound dirty but let us face the true guys at the moment Garrosh doesn't care about anything but his conquest even if it means using dishonor and dirty tricks to fullfill his goal.

Of course I could be wrong but it's just my specualtion. :P
    I dunno, when Garrosh found out that his blade was poisoned against Cairne he was pissed to the max, I don't see him cheating in a Mak'Gora.

I am having hard time believing that it's Blizzard that is writting MoP's lore. They have never been this good. SC1 is the only game that has quite good story although it's not that great. Unpredictable,not cheesy,interesting plot, are these really from Metzen? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, when Garrosh found out that his blade was poisoned against Cairne he was pissed to the max, I don't see him cheating in a Mak'Gora.
    It really depends on what has happened with him in terms of the Sha and what other developements they toss in between now and the patch. The Garrosh of then was horrified but the Garrosh of the future might have no problems marring his honor if it meant upholding his other goals. And killing the grand super sayain Captain Planet shaman would certainly go a long way to keep meddlers out. At least he might think so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well yes but it's different this time...desperate times require desperate measures. When Garrosh feels that his conquest and his leadership, and his goal is on a threat he is willing to do anything similar to what he did to Theramore mana bomb if it wasn't for that bomb the Alliance would win that war.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I am having hard time believing that it's Blizzard that is writting MoP's lore. They have never been this good. SC1 is the only game that has quite good story although it's not that great. Unpredictable,not cheesy,interesting plot, are these really from Metzen? lol
    It's because he has been given new stuff to work with here in MoP, he can't butcher oldies like The Lich King, Anub'arak or Deathwing this time, unless he somehow manages to mess up Thrall even more, which isn't possible since Metzen is Thrall incarnate.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    No. You're not getting it.

He's not bringing a Sha in a box to Orgrimmar. Shaohao never gave up his Pride and so the Seventh Sha remains within him.

I never really understood where the idea that Garrosh would be empowered by a singular Sha came from either. The whole theory of Sha-Garrosh was born out of how well he managed to fit with all of the Sha and through them he could become something more. More than any singular Sha would be. We've defeated so many of those already.

Anyhow, what's in the box isn't a Sha.

It's Y'Shaarj's heart. The core of his being entrapped within a Titan device. An organ if properly utilized could almost certainly provide one with mastery over the Sha and all of its power. Perhaps, if one was a suitable vessel, one could even take in its power and become as a God themselves.

One would have to be able to properly embody all of the negative emotions present in the Sha, Fear, Doubt, Violence, Hatred, Anger, Despair and Pride. To wield these as a weapon and make proper use of them.

One could even say Vol'jin may have foreshadowed this matter.
    And lo and behold, our good Warchief Garrosh has claimed for himself a Black Heart. Also there's the point where chances are his name translates as "Heart of War".

Who better to claim the power of a literal "Black Heart of War" than Garrosh? It almost seems like destiny...
    I think.. let me read that part again.. zzzz.. right so Heart of War is going to be the name of Siege of OG. Calling it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    I think.. let me read that part again.. zzzz.. right so Heart of War is going to be the name of Siege of OG. Calling it now!
    Oooh, maybe! It would be a good name for it.

Anyhow, time for a somewhat relevant fan art!

http://sam-reynolds.deviantart.com/a...ream-350961054

I like it because it's pretty.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Oooh, maybe! It would be a good name for it.

Anyhow, time for a somewhat relevant fan art!

http://sam-reynolds.deviantart.com/a...ream-350961054

I like it because it's pretty.
    Wow fer sure thats pretty badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    Wow fer sure thats pretty badass!
    Indeed.

There's nowhere near enough good Sha-Garrosh art around. I'm hoping that changes.

It'll be ever so fun to see what new breed of horror he gives rise to. As well as whatever life he'll create with the flesh-shaping he has learned from the Mogu. I believe someone looked through the map files of one of the scenarios and found a bunch of eggs in what looks to be Ragefire Cavern or somewhere similar.

Anyhow, from the looks of things it seems Garrosh has created a new Kor'kron banner and tabard that seems based on the Warsong Clan symbol. It'll probably end up as the symbol of Garrosh's Horde.