Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanito View Post
    I would be fine if druids could switch between 4 specs. But you should be more happy now than before, since you got one more spec to choose.
    I want feral and guardian to become the same spec again, just so that people stop saying that.

Wait a minute. Why are people complaining? You couldn't use all 4 specs with a dual spec, why would you complain about getting a third?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

15+ Year Old Account
    Druids still have the same amount of specs as others - just because you have it split between feral dps and feral tank doesn´t change anything. If anything is unfair its others not having another spec to choose from as well, but it also wouldn´t make sense since druids are the only ones who were sitting in the position of having one spec for two roles.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only in WoW people bitching for getting MORE......

If I was in charge at blizz, I'd turn the shit off, back to not even dual spec... That would get the crybabies attention.

Conclusion....
    1. If you don't want more than 1 or 2 specs, Don't learn the skill from the trainer.
    2. If you aren't happy with 3 specs, level another toon.

The second option is very much a valid suggestion for someone who wants to do both, PVP and PVE, with the account wide achievements it isn't even a big deal anymore either. Making use of a toons specs in all aspects translates into 6 sets of gear for all specs but druids, they would need 8 sets. That's around 136 bag/storage slots filled only with gear.

For myself, there's nothing to complain. I'm happily picking up the third specialization as guardian. Not planning on itemizing the gear properly for it. The active tree is enough already to have a little more survivability for some stuff that's tricky as kitty, and impossible as Resto.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Wait a minute. Why are people complaining? You couldn't use all 4 specs with a dual spec, why would you complain about getting a third?
    Because the druid is now the only class who can't switch between all specs at all times. On my part, it's not really complaining, I don't need all 4 specs, but it looks unfinished. When all classes can have 3 specs, there is no reason for them to want more, the way the specialization works now, 3 is all they need for their convenience. The abilities can even be changed by items, without switching a spec. But for the druid there will always hang the question in the room "will we get a fourth spec"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have played a Druid since early TBC and I say we don't need Quad spec. We do, however, need Tri-Spec.
    Love playing as a healer but can't kill more than one mob every few minutes.
    Used to love playing as a Guardian but again solo DPS is kinda sucky even in Cat form.
    Would be nice to have a DPS spec to go alongside these roles.

well, druids can always pick heal tank and two dd specs. So they can have their own trinity or opt for two dd specs. Yes it sucks not having all available but i think dds should be more butthurt than all multi role classes. They can pick between dd dd oh and dd again. I feel meh for my dd chars (2 or 3 dd specs feels not that different) and wow, my tankdd can now tank or heal in lfr for insta queues and quest as dd.

just level up another druid, and gear him differently. shouldn't be much of a problem? that's what ppl did before dualspec. i remember having 2 priests and 2 warriors at 70, it might even have been after dualspec for what i'm concerned, but it seemed easier :P then you can have 1 toon for pvp and an other for pve, don't tell me you'll ever need 4 specs, cause that's just BS

Deleted
    I was wondering when the I am a Druid "I need Quad-Spec NOW OMFG BLIZZARD YOU SUCK SO HARD" tears would arrive.

I am glad to see it did not take long.

Maybe be happy that you get an entire extra role to play compared to EVERY SINGLE OTHER CLASS?

The sense of entitlement on MMO-C is unbelievable.

People will qq and cry over every single change blizzard do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there actually people who play all FOUR specs? When I was playing my druid, I had NO urge in playing Guardian druid AT ALL. They just seem so simple and boring compared to the previous expansions.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOmegaTitan View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for Tri-spec. I miss my feral madness, but where all other classes know can have every spec. Us, my Druid brethren and I, have 4 specs. Still yet I feel torn to have to shelf a spec when everyone else runs around with everything. Im not ranting or bitching, im so pleased for another spec. I've been boomy and resto for too long, but regearing and respecing every day for some feral fun is annoying, and tank spec I miss the most but no pvp groups want feral/guardian druids . What are your thoughts my friends?
    So you currently have 4 possible specs and can have 2 of those at any time, the proposal is that you can now have 3 at any time and you complain?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Druids don't have one more spec, they simply split one spec into two when they changed the talent system.
    A spec that had melee DPS AND tanking in the same tree. I don't think I even need to go over why that was a problem.

Because the druid is now the only class who can't switch between all specs at all times.
    You are also the only class that can be a Healer, Tank, Ranged DPS AND Melee DPS with a single character.

It is utterly amazing how spoiled for choice Druids are and yet still not happy.
    Last edited by Torais; 2013-03-26 at 09:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, they should introduce a 3rd spec that can either be used in PvE or PvP, so that either player that focuses on one or the other has 1 spec to try out their opposing choice of game-style.

I really dislike April's Fools Day now Nothing you read preceding it, on it, or shortly after it can be taken seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    A spec that had melee DPS AND tanking in the same tree. I don't think I even need to go over why that was a problem.

You are also the only class that can be a Healer, Tank, Ranged DPS AND Melee DPS with a single character.

It is utterly amazing how spoiled for choice Druids are and yet still not happy.
    I already said I don't need four specs, but I've explained why I think the spec system doesn't make much sense anymore.

You're not serious?

Deleted
    I switched to a Druid main in MoP, I have ZERO complaints about this. 3 is better than 2, I'm not gonna start bitching that OMG I NEED 4. Because we don't even NEED 3 it's just a nice bonus to make life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Grindfactor View Post
    You guys do realize april fools is coming up and blizz tends to do outrageous stuff....
    It's also March, not April.

Remove Guardian, problem solved!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOmegaTitan View Post
    but no pvp groups want feral/guardian druids .
    You are kidding right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Remove Guardian, problem solved!
    Hehe, sure.. Rid the game of one of the oldest tanks in the game..

In Vanilla there were 3 tank classes. Warrior, Druid, Paladin. And if my memory doesn't abandon me, the Horde had no Paladins back then. Therefore the Alliance had no Shamans. Warrior was the prime tank class. Feral was second. Paladins been a tricky thing to tank with, trickier than Ferals.

I can't believe people are complaining they can't use their 4 specs >.<
    I for one will be very happy that I don't have to respec each week... Resto mainspec, doomkin for questing and some old raids, guardian for Ulduar 25... I'm just hoping that Power Auras will be updated, because that's the most tedious thing to set up each week when I change spec...