Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to get my hand on UVLS last night from a coin \o/ I'll be sure to log and upload next week so you can see my findings in a real raid setting.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I managed to get my hand on UVLS last night from a coin \o/ I'll be sure to log and upload next week so you can see my findings in a real raid setting.
    Can i have some of your luck please, I get jack sh!t from coins...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ran a quick LFR, UVLS proc'd twice on Jin'rohk, once as it was time to move out of the puddle /sadface and the other time feet were planted in the puddle, all CDs were up /WOOTWOOT but tbh even then I managed to only just refresh both dots. Even on dummies I manage to only get 2-3 DOTs up But due to the static Int, even with low proc rates it does seem a DPS increase.

I had it proc twice within 15 seconds on Horridon, and then spent the rest of the fight tanking <3 massive burst + bad tanks = dead me.

Seems I may have to more away from Unending resolve, and start taking misdirect or mirror images ha ha
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Just wipe a few times so the healers can keep you up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Just wipe a few times so the healers can keep you up
    Yeah, someone times I'm truly thankful for the 15% damage reduction in boomer form. Wtb barkskin as baseline!
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the confirmation of upgrades returning in 5.3 it is probably worth evaluating with upgrades now. Considering the reduced cost, upgrading everything is actually feasible this time around. I am not so sure it will change anything though, if anything I'm interested to see if the increase in stats leads to a larger increase in the difference between haste and crit, and if we should consider gemming Quick over Smooth's at that point.

The changes to FoN might require a re-evaluation as well. Though they are sort of confusing... why is the CD being removed? That would only make sense if the treants are permanent.
    On the other hand, if that was just a mistake, they need to make them quite a bit stronger now that it is only a single tree.

Edit: Apparently they're now on a charge system with 3 charges and a 1min recharge... but that would mean they're slightly weaker now, since they require 3 casts instead of 1 every minute.
    Last edited by huth; 2013-03-26 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The changes to FoN might require a re-evaluation as well. Though they are sort of confusing... why is the CD being removed? That would only make sense if the treants are permanent.
    On the other hand, if that was just a mistake, they need to make them quite a bit stronger now that it is only a single tree.
    I reckon it's just early PTR mishaps. They're bound to be changed and changed again before we actually see what they're planning on putting out for live.

For upgrades: can only do that once we've got all the pieces in WrathCalcs, and that'll still be a couple of weeks off. Once everything's in there, I'll turn it all to 2/2 upgrades and see what happens.

Edit: Apparently they're now on a charge system with 3 charges and a 1min recharge... but that would mean they're slightly weaker now, since they require 3 casts instead of 1 every minute.
    Would certainly like a perma pet :P

If they stick with the charges or even a single stronger temporary treant I hope they get the "mirror images" treatment and not require placing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Would certainly like a perma pet :P

If they stick with the charges or even a single stronger temporary treant I hope they get the "mirror images" treatment and not require placing.
    I'd still really like Boomkin Treants to be little Moonkin Hatchlings that DoT everything and then spam Wrath, that way they're cute and and scale with multiple targets.

The weapon from Lei shen can be thunderforged, as it dropped for Method a couple minutes ago.

Why is Wushoolay's final choice not be considered for a trinket? maxdps.com lists it as BiS. I assume its because we have too much hit as it is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    Why is Wushoolay's final choice not be considered for a trinket? maxdps.com lists it as BiS. I assume its because we have too much hit as it is?
    yep too much hit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    Exorbitant amounts of hit. Even if you're fully geared in normal gear it's still excessively difficult to remove all the hit from it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    The weapon from Lei shen can be thunderforged, as it dropped for Method a couple minutes ago.
    Good to know! Had a feeling most of these heroic pieces would have their Thunderforged counterpart.

When using wrath calcs, does it not factor in the buff from alchemy?

10+ Year Old Account
    When using wrath calcs, does it not factor in the buff from alchemy?
    It should factor in all profession buffs. Alchemy will most likely be automatically put in as 320 int. Wont appear in your "1000 Int" flask thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    It should factor in all profession buffs. Alchemy will most likely be automatically put in as 320 int. Wont appear in your "1000 Int" flask thing.
    With that said, it considers every other profession other than alchemy better. By like 2k. However if I manually add 320 int (the exact amount you get extra), it makes the difference up to be exactly what, say engineering is, or Blacksmithing

10+ Year Old Account
    With that said, it considers every other profession other than alchemy better. By like 2k. However if I manually add 320 int (the exact amount you get extra), it makes the difference up to be exactly what, say engineering is, or Blacksmithing
    Huh, you may be onto something there. You can definitely see that discrepancy by enabling Alchemy and then deleting the profession from that slot entirely - there's no change in DPS. I'll hand that over to Tec and see what he thinks. Good catch though! I never noticed myself, since we use Tailoring/Engineering for comparison purposes here.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Huh, you may be onto something there. You can definitely see that discrepancy by enabling Alchemy and then deleting the profession from that slot entirely - there's no change in DPS. I'll hand that over to Tec and see what he thinks. Good catch though! I never noticed myself, since we use Tailoring/Engineering for comparison purposes here.
    Yeah, my professions are alchemy/inscription, so I noticed it right off the bat when I was comparing gear. You've been a might big help tonight, thanks again.

Deleted
    Fixed over here, thanks for the catch:

http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t114017-...2/#post2270286

Also a bunch of new items from the last couple of days to screw up your list again, Slippy! Updated to your latest profile as well.