Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Came here to post the exact same thing lol.
    Except, why would they put the tri-spec code into the PTR if it's only a joke? And why do it a week too early?

well it wouldn't be completely unknown to do an early joke. I mean American Eagle this year released "skinny skinny, spray on denim" jeans 2 weeks before april 1st as a joke this year. Not really funny at all but it happens.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    well it wouldn't be completely unknown to do an early joke. I mean American Eagle this year released "skinny skinny, spray on denim" jeans 2 weeks before april 1st as a joke this year. Not really funny at all but it happens.
    I could not stop laughing when I saw that. I was then sad that I would never see a woman on campus wearing that. =[

They'll re-introduce diablo3 pvp.
    <Method> Tntmaxy #1 #2

Deleted
    Probably gonna end up being something silly. My bet would be on an IRL Heartstone gaming club/room/LAN-like setting.

That, or live Level 80 Chieftain tours, including cosplay suits.

...Or hey, WoW with a Wii-like sensor. Call it WoW Sports.

Deleted
    Maybe something huge, incredible and TRUE that everyone will think it's fake?
    It will be a nice troll for you guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    Except, why would they put the tri-spec code into the PTR if it's only a joke? And why do it a week too early?
    It's a secret to everyone
    They probably let it be datamined to let everyone think it's real, just to crush their hopes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think whats popular right now and think of incorporating that into something blizzard... thats what it would be :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    SC2 related class/race!
    Kanx - Protection Warrior (Armory)

They are gonna announce Burning Legion expansion, then say april's first, then on the actual announcement say we fool'd you! It was actually real and you didn't believe! /trollface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Crabby will make a glorious return
    Oh god i can't wait for Crabby !!
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    and last 3 has been so obvious even a dead cat would figure it out. and lets say this 3.e talent specc is the "joke", i think more people would be pissed at giving such a huge thing then saying "na mejt itz all for jokez lololol".
    Which only showed that there are in fact people who would lose a mental battle with a corpse.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking WoW to the PS3. And that your PC account and PS3 account wouldn't be shared, so you'd have to roll new characters.

Either that, or RMAH alongside BMAH, just to really troll the doomsayers about the death of WoW.

Deleted
    I gotta say, the amount of idiots people that think a third spec is an april fools joke, really make me wonder about how dumb the average forum member is.

It would be nice if they did no any April Fools this years, but makes a big announcement that seems like it is to good to be true.

My money is also on a joke that isn't a joke and because everyone thought it was a joke, the joke's on them.

Pandas! Oh wait...

Deleted
    They release the new models, announce it as an April Fools but then the April fools is an April Fools

10+ Year Old Account
    Each hour a random zone gets nuked by deathwing, he flies around Old azeroth again nuking places.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Each hour a random zone gets nuked by deathwing, he flies around Old azeroth again nuking places.
    Lmao that would be great.