Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xl House lX View Post
    Man people's sense of humor is lacking, would pick some out but I don't want to call anyone out.

But I'm sure Crabby will make a return.
    Crabby is not friendly for my 1024x768 resolution screen I use for browsing
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

They should announce Titan is really just a board game like Monopoly. And they are getting rid of all pvp, raids, auction houses, leveling, skills, etc. so players can focus on doing their dailies

As far as I was aware, MMO-C have said they found the datamined "tri-spec" information and not Blizzard?

I'm sure Blizzard would have like to have announced something that major for themselves to be honest.

Bring on the glorious patch notes.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Under the mistweaver notes they'll make a joke about increasing the cost of jab because thats gonna be so funny and original

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    and last 3 has been so obvious even a dead cat would figure it out. and lets say this 3.e talent specc is the "joke", i think more people would be pissed at giving such a huge thing then saying "na mejt itz all for jokez lololol".
    They've done an April Fools joke every year, what tells you they would stop now?

Deleted
    "Divine shield now lasts 4 seconds. Down from 8"
    "Second wind now restores 6% health per second. Up from 3%"

Removed the Ra-Den encounter from Throne of Thunder, because it was too hard.

Removing good stats from D3 gear. (crit etc, replacing with throns, bonus xp, indestructable)

Something about 5.3 dailies (not announced yet)

10+ Year Old Account
    I do agree that the Tri-Spec thing would be too risky as a joke... People want it too bad, they'd make a lot of customers mad.

Evil Patch notes... Blizzard knows that's what people wait for all year for... O_O

Deleted
    Nyan cat mount... actually shitting rainbows!

IIRC every april fool joke theyve done has actually been on april fools -.-

So Tri spec, Hearthstone etc etc isnt going to be it

And to the person who said 99.99% will realize its not real, erm no, most of us here will know its fake but this site doesnt cover the entire wow population and those who read others posting the "news" in /2

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblestikk View Post
    Hearthstone.
    Totally is that. They already have a card game.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All the people that were talking about Hearthstone and Tri-spec being jokes sound exactly like the people saying MoP was a joke.

They're announced/datamined, that means they're real. Well unless Tri-spec is a joke from MMO-C, but it'd be a super risky joke.

Hearthstone is for real, Blizz wouldn't insult PAX so much as to use their event as an april fools staging ground.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Something tells me they'll joke about adding a 4th spec to all classes ( well, not druids... maybe they'll get a fake 5th spec).
    Every class is gonna be able to tank and heal!

And honestly, even though the idea for doing this for real is nice I wouldn't even like it, not sure many others would either.
    That's why I think it fits as an april fools joke.

Deleted
    Here is our official response:

"Hearthstone is not an April Fool's joke!"

Hearthstone is an amazingly fun CCG that we're currently enjoying too much at work.
    us (dot) battle (dot) net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/8481308380#4

Now stop saying Hearthstone is the april fools.
    Last edited by mmoc44c06d6d53; 2013-03-26 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    what ever it is, its not going to top crabby.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kegler View Post
    I do agree that the Tri-Spec thing would be too risky as a joke... People want it too bad, they'd make a lot of customers mad.

the aprils fools are always really obvious, and announced on april 1st.

bard class, mount pimping, joke patch notes, crabby ect. stuff that could never really be ingame.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Crabby will make a glorious return
    <3

-----------

Anyways, STOP doing this kind of threads already. The goal of April fools is to be a surprise. I usually never remember that day as it means nothing on my country and start reading the thing till I realize.
    This year it won't be possible as every single hour someone starts a threads talking about it.

Patch 5.4 raid will signal the return of Kael'Thas... you know you want it to be true! I think it will be something expansion related or I least I hope it is! I want it to be something that isn't so cool that I will want it bad. Like the Diablo 3 Librarian class... that guy looked beast!

I'm not quite sure but either it's going to be something that is very obvious (which isn't necessarily bad) or it's going to be something about class balance which will cause everybody to explode out of rage. Everybody will be expecting it thought so they won't fool nobody unless they manage to distract us with two different things making us believe that one is actually real. We'll see.

I'm still waiting for them to announce Setback of Kael'thas, the expansion where Kael'thas is the end boss of every instance, all bosses of the second tier raids, and every single mob in the last tier.