Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Intredasting. Simply intredasting.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    He's more suited for a Mass Effect movie, Star Trek Into Darkness already looks like Mass Effect 3. And yes I understand the humor of this post
    yay, you understand! <3

I also agree, look at all that lens flare Bioware used.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

15+ Year Old Account
    The curious thing is that Bad Robot Productions has not been mentioned as being involved with the Warcraft movie, which is being produced by Legendary Pictures, in any way.

Could Bad Robot Productions be getting involved in some way?

A cross promotion with one of the various Bad Robot shows or movies coming out soon?

Maybe just a rare pet that you can find near the hatch on the island in Bittertide Lake, Sholazar Basin?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    The curious thing is that Bad Robot Productions has not been mentioned as being involved with the Warcraft movie, which is being produced by Legendary Pictures, in any way.

Could Bad Robot Productions be getting involved in some way?

A cross promotion with one of the various Bad Robot shows or movies coming out soon?

Maybe just a rare pet that you can find near the hatch on the island in Bittertide Lake, Sholazar Basin?
    Hehe - a cute idea bout the hatch... but I'd doubt they'd go through this much detailed effort for a throw-away years-old already-ended TV show tie-in gag somewhere in Northrend.

Something's up... not sure what...

10+ Year Old Account
    This is seriously too suspicious. I'm fascinated!

PANDARIA IS PURGATORY!!

THE TITANIC CREATIONS WHERE ACTUALLY DESIGNED BY RAMBALDI!

DURING THE SIEGE OF ORGRIMMAR, GARROSH WILL MURDER Y'SHAARJ AND DESTROY AZEROTH DOING IT, SO THRALL WILL TRAVEL BACK IN TIME TO THE BEGINNING OF WOW TO AVOID THIS FROM HAPPENING!

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    From what I know Abrams is pretty hands on, I doubt he'd be involved with this only through his company, and not by working on it himself. Could be though, you never know.
    Abrams produces tons of movies at the same time. It's not uncommon at all. He currently has several in the works and several others announced for the future. Checking IMDB he's currently announced or is in production of 10 movies atm 4 of which are set to release in 2013. So you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    This is seriously too suspicious. I'm fascinated!

PANDARIA IS PURGATORY!!

THE TITANIC CREATIONS WHERE ACTUALLY DESIGNED BY RAMBALDI!

DURING THE SIEGE OF ORGRIMMAR, GARROSH WILL MURDER Y'SHAARJ AND DESTROY AZEROTH DOING IT, SO THRALL WILL TRAVEL BACK IN TIME TO THE BEGINNING OF WOW TO AVOID THIS FROM HAPPENING!
    ...and the Sha of Pride will be a Smoke Monster in the form of Garrosh Hellscream as the final twist in the end. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty, Abrams is as much known for his producing job as his directing one, and since the robot if anything is a reference to his production company, my money would be on that instead of him actually directing.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    In all honesty, Abrams is as much known for his producing job as his directing one, and since the robot if anything is a reference to his production company, my money would be on that instead of him actually directing.
    I see no mention of directing in the OPs post. But you're right, if anything he would probably be producing this.

It is clearly the Bad Robot logo.

Is J.J. Abrams going to be put in charge of everything nerdy now? God knows why. The new Star Trek was pretty decent but lord did he make a hash of Lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't imagine JJ has the time to tackle another project with 7 starting up, ST2 just finishing, the possibility of him being back after 7 for ST3, and the helping to guide 8,9; not to mention his TV properties, and other shit he might still be involved in, like another Mission Impossible. I bet it's someone that he works with and would be under the company umbrella.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The new Star Trek was pretty decent but lord did he make a hash of Lost.
    He was only the creator of Lost, not a writer or showrunner. Same with Fringe and Revolution, he basically just pitched the concepts and produced the shows, with other people running them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    He was only the creator of Lost, not a writer or showrunner. Same with Fringe and Revolution, he basically just pitched the concepts and produced the shows, with other people running them.
    Indeed, Abrams was only involved as a creator and producer -through Bad Robot- but he had little to do with the show creatively after that. Same with Fringe and Revolution, as you pointed out, as well as Alias, for which he was executive produver during season one, but he stepped out for later seasons. So he basically sets the thing up and then just leaves it to his production company.

NO! JJ Abrams isn't allowed to touch Warcraft until he makes Cloverfield 2! HE PROMISED.

10+ Year Old Account
    List of pop culture references in Warcraft

Not sure that the robot is really all that Symbolic. Also

World of Warcraft Movie - Duncan Jones

I don't think JJ has enough time given he will be starting work on Star Wars: Episode VII.

The WOW movie has been back burned too many times. They missed there perfect window. Which was when wrath was about to come out.

I'm calling it now. He gives up the SW movie, the franchise is dead anyway. He will make WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    JJ has all the nerd power... HE WILL DESTROY US ALL.

Deleted
    Im calling it now, its going to be a trilogy of movies

Warcraft : Siege of the Lens Flare
    Warcraft : Incision to Lens Flare depths
    Warcraft : Destruction of the Lens Flare

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the addition of MoP, we should just have Tarantino direct it Kill Bill style.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey! There's an NPC with a name: Haris Pilton!
    Does that mean Paris Hilton will play Jaina?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side