Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, what are those big smouldering floating stones around Durotar in the first few pics? Dark shaman stuff?

Also Zaela and Garrosh should have bebbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Hmm, what are those big smouldering floating stones around Durotar in the first few pics? Dark shaman stuff?

They are in barrens, not durotar. Yes , its work of KorKron Earthspeaker.

Now dey be messin with dah elements mon. Now it be war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Deleted
    All this stuff makes a lot more sense right now. Garrosh's Horde is exactly like Lei Shen's Empire. Lei Shen enslaved the races of Pandaria and would've tried to crush anyone that would stand up against his empire. He knew the Mantid were a force even he couldn't manage, so he let the slaves build the Serpent's Spine. Garrosh right now, also wants his enemies crushed, all of them. And he also wants his race at the top of everything. Everyone who does not follow him and his orcs are enemies. What happens with the Horde and Alliance on Azeroth is exactly what happened 10k years ago with the Pandaren. Horde and Alliance stand up against a tyrant and bring him down, as the Pandaren did. Though, they had their uprising when Lei Shen was already dead, since he died of age. So by teaching us to behave, understand eachother and fight together rather than against each other, they want to help us against our tyrant, since they're in all of this with us, thanks to our war. Seems pretty legit, doesn't it? Btw: I'd totally like to see Taran Zhu help us at Kalimdor and at Orgrimmar, since we as Champions were the only ones he probably trusted the most, of off all the Soldiers in the lines of Alliance and Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any updates on Alliance fortresses to around Pandaria, Or only Horde so far?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Where the hell is Rexxar at a time like this? If there was time to skip out on bonding with his dad it would be now, to save the city he helped build.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    Any updates on Alliance fortresses to around Pandaria, Or only Horde so far?
    There are no dailies so there are no bases. The Barrens stuff is for weekly quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    No, we probably talk to them while disguised as kor'kron.
    Hmm, it might make sense if we're supposed to ask questions to see if their loyalty could be swayed.

At the beginning Nazgrim is certainly on Garrosh's side, as is most every orc around. They'll need to be convinced to alter their loyalties.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Sadly so, as I predicted long ago...
    "You predicted"? Jeesh, Blizzard told us this themselves, not to mention that each time that there's a big bad guy we fight side-by-side.... Hardly a prediction there Nostradamus.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It does piss me off they ruined a portion of the vale for this. I loved that place, now it looks stained.
    You'll never go back there after mists, may as well have the world show some changes with the lore for a change, the only real time that's happened properly is with the cataclysm. Also seeing a lot of the orcs appear hostile to me will be a bit sad to see, especially Nazgrim. I thought we were friends Nazgrim!?

Well this is P5.3 not 5.4. I expect to see much more come 5.4.

5.3 is just the staging ground, events are at the tip of the knife, but they are not quite there yet.

Wouldn't it be cool if nazgrim was a raid boss in SoO, but we beat him to like 10% and he kicks us over with the sha energy that garfish had.mhentaunts and says how he's going to kill us and then Admiral Taylor, his allianc equivalent, shows up and smack him out of it and then he joins us and those 2 finally get to fight together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    There are no dailies so there are no bases. The Barrens stuff is for weekly quests.
    Source? Haven't heard anything bout weekly quests

I'm guessing the Barrens will become a daily hub next? That's what I was expecting for the last expansion patch. So where will the Alliance base be? At Northwatch?

Edit: Incoming the Barrens chat from days of yore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfir View Post
    I'm guessing the Barrens will become a daily hub next? That's what I was expecting for the last expansion patch. So where will the Alliance base be? At Northwatch?

Edit: Incoming the Barrens chat from days of yore
    Welcome to Barrens 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Source? Haven't heard anything bout weekly quests
    Since nothing has publicly been said yet. But if you're expecting dailies you'll just be disappointed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Since nothing has publicly been said yet. But if you're expecting dailies you'll just be disappointed.
    Nah, not expecting anything. I just thought, I missed something. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ha. All you garrosh lovers saying how great Garrosh was, now hes ruined the vale and you hate him.

you honestly didn't see this coming?
    I consider it to be quite poetic payback for all those golden lotus dailies. I wonder if panda's will find some loosers to clean that mess after next x-pack is live and noone cares about pandaria anymore :P

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone who wanted to know what Sunwalker Drezco and Taran Zhu were discussing in the image below.

Here's the conversation:

Taran Zhu: Tauren! What have your people done! You have dredged open a scar within our sacred Vale!
    Sunwalker Dezco: Lord Zhu, please understand - the orc "Warchief" who ordered the deed no longer speaks for the whole of the Horde. Many voices are rising up against him.
    Taran Zhu: Your politics are no concern of mine. Your Horde has disrespected the sanctity of this place. You are no longer welcome here - leave at once!
    Sunwalker Dezco: Give us time, Lord Zhu. Give us the opportunity to bring Hellscream to justice.
    Taran Zhu: Sunwalker, I respect your people. You have aided us in our campaign against the Sha and the Thunder King. Otherwise, I would've already ordered the Shado-Pan to purge this entire shrine. But my patience is at an end. The Horde must leave.
    Taran Zhu stares grimly into the distance.
    Taran Zhu: Very Well, You have until season's end. No longer.
    Taran Zhu: We pandaren are no strangers to dealing with tyrants..The coming battle will try your souls. May the celestials guide your actions.

Why people hate Garrosh so much? If I remember right Doomhammer was portrayed as bad as Garrosh yet people love him so much. Lothar was a good guy back then just like Varian is now.