Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Hey! There's an NPC with a name: Haris Pilton!
    Does that mean Paris Hilton will play Jaina?
    only if she gets struck down by lightning, infected with a disease which is not contagious but is deadly, Have seven Gnomes Stab her, each with their own Shadowmourn, and a Mammoth riding a Grand Piano Dropped on her the second she opens her mouth to speak a line. (note she does not get chance to speak the line because all the above happens at once)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    only if she gets struck down by lightning, infected with a disease which is not contagious but is deadly, Have seven Gnomes Stab her, each with their own Shadowmourn, and a Mammoth riding a Grand Piano Dropped on her the second she opens her mouth to speak a line. (note she does not get chance to speak the line because all the above happens at once)
    Paris Hilton hate? that's so 2010. She's little more than nothing at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your humor is Lost on me.

First thing I thought of when I saw the model was "Bad Robot"

10+ Year Old Account
    How does a robot model in game have anything to do with... what?? This thread makes no sense. Also JJ can't make a billion movies at once.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    im skeptical given that the wow movie has been pushed back so many times another set back could possibly kill it altogether. jj's got a lot of shit on his plate and while im sure its not out of the question i cant imagine blizzard putting all their eggs into his basket when he's set to be heavily involved with star wars

edit : screw paris hilton, get kim kardashian to play jaina!

Deleted
    Yaay! I love JJ Abrams! But I will not trust anything about the WoW movie untill it is done.

Deleted
    JJ Abrams is not actually confirmed, but it's likely Bad Robot is going to be the production company behind the film. If you look at their IMDB profile they will be doing the Portal and Half Life movies too, so it's not much of a stretch they will do the WoW film. But still doesn't mean JJ Abrams will have anything to do with the making of the movie.

Deleted
    Didnt they already announce or tweet that it was going to be JJ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    How does a robot model in game have anything to do with... what?? This thread makes no sense. Also JJ can't make a billion movies at once.
    We had this with the whole Iron Qon = Iron Man debate. Blizzard DO put pop culture references in their game. Do you think it's a coincidence that the model looks exactly like the Bad Robot mascot and the file name is badrobot? Sure it doesn't mean JJ Abrams is behind the new WoW movie, that is jumping to big conclusions, but it's a cold hard fact what the model is referencing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    We had this with the whole Iron Qon = Iron Man debate. Blizzard DO put pop culture references in their game. Do you think it's a coincidence that the model looks exactly like the Bad Robot mascot and the file name is badrobot? Sure it doesn't mean JJ Abrams is behind the new WoW movie, that is jumping to big conclusions, but it's a cold hard fact what the model is referencing.
    Indeed. They don't just put things like this into the game. Paris Hilton and a production company's mascot are two different things.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Hey! There's an NPC with a name: Haris Pilton!
    Does that mean Paris Hilton will play Jaina?
    I think even you know that there's a difference between naming a random bloodelf NPC after Paris Hilton and a custom designed unique pet with a BRAND new model with a high-degree of details that were based directly off of a real-life obscure corporate mascot.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Indeed. They don't just put things like this into the game. Paris Hilton and a production company's mascot are two different things.
    ...what he said above. Just shorter and too the point of what I said. :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    No... but his production house CAN.

Producers can oversee a lot of projects too. Not just directors.

...also, lets not forget that this is the Warcraft movie we're talking about. At this rate we'll probably be playing TITAN before the Warcraft movie is released. He could do this one after Star Wars... :P
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2013-03-26 at 09:39 PM.

I was thinking the same thing. The Bad Robot in WoW looks a lot like the Bad Robot in the logo for JJ Abrams production company.

It doesn't really have to mean anything, they could've just based the model on the Bad Robot and put it in as some sort of Goblin handy-man in the new scenario.