Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The reason why they have black stuff on the screenshot is to prevent the other guilds such as Blood Legion from seeing their tactic, there are "conducts" at each corner and if they were visible every1 would pretty much know how they did it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    The reason why they have black stuff on the screenshot is to prevent the other guilds such as Blood Legion from seeing their tactic, there are "conducts" at each corner and if they were visible every1 would pretty much know how they did it.
    Well that murlock on the left is standing on the chain lightning symbol so that's east. The corpse is on the southern section.

Quote Originally Posted by chinggis View Post
    Gratz to Method for their WORLD SECOND Heroic Lei Shen and WORLD FIRST Heroic Lei Shen 25.
    Grats to Method on WORLD 10000th(?) LFR LEI SHEN, WORLD 118th Normal LEI SHEN and WORLD SECOND LEI SHEN and finally where the competition is hot at, WORLD FIRST 25man-H LEI SHEN : )

I guess it was harder on 25man. Nice one Method with the 25 world first.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Grats Method for winning the 400 m race, but Paragon did get a faster time on the 100 m race so they win."

There are two raid group settings for two different playstyles. Blizzard made it so that the loot is the same so that we wouldn't have ICC all over again. Both have their pros and cons, and neither is definitely more difficult than the other. Give credit where it is due, people.

That would be an extra 30 stable slots for hunters. currently we have 2 pages at 10 slots per page. The screen shot shows 5 pages at 10 slots per page. 50-20=30

Deleted
    World first Lei Shen was killed almost a month ago, after that its firsts with modifiers and raid size difference and continent firsts and whatnot. The most prestige one is naturally 25 man heroic, but getting any of the lesser ones is also great feat. If Paragon could get the most prestige 25 man firsts, they surely would try, but they are smart and know their limitations. It's better to be big fish in a small pond etc.

Screenshot is breath of old school, in vanilla you were lucky if you saw the floor in kill shot, no to mention a video. That was before everyone tried to get clicks to their website, and e-fame was earned in game.

WHOO WHOO!!!! more stable slots!!!!!

oh and grats Method

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Mistweavers.

Chi Torpedo. Chi Burst.

Uplift is equivalent to Healing Rain in that situation.

Uplift is no where near the equivalent of healing rain. It heals everyone with your renewing mists, no matter how spread out they are.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-04-01 at 01:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My shamy is more happier then ever !!

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Which is irrelevant as the race is over.

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    "Grats Method for winning the 400 m race, but Paragon did get a faster time on the 100 m race so they win."

There are two raid group settings for two different playstyles. Blizzard made it so that the loot is the same so that we wouldn't have ICC all over again. Both have their pros and cons, and neither is definitely more difficult than the other. Give credit where it is due, people.
    Bad analogy is bad.

Correct analogy would be with equal distance but different way to finish it ie. running vs walking.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are no words to describe how much I want that Val'kyr mini-pet. <3 It's just perfect for my Undead Priest.

And it's about time for an increase in stable size.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post

Awhile ago, there was this snotty ´world-first´ 25 man guild. For fear of being beaten by a 10m guild, they bashed 10M raiding as non-important to world first progression. Only 25M should count, they shouted. They ridiculed the accomplishments of all the 10M raiders.

Do you have any clue what guild that was?

The second ´irony´ is that they then used the 25M raids to funnel gear to their 10M team. So that really begs the question.... if you have 25 people willing to raid to get you to ´world first´... then why are you doing 10M? Yeah, we get it, it is more difficult to progress with 25Ms because you need more dedicated people.. But that is why 25M has always been the one everyone watched. Even their own comments while they were 25M against 10Ms indicated this. They HAVE 25 people raiding.. they CHOOSE to progress 10M because it is easier for them.

I have no horses in the race, it is a meaningless thing to me... but their own words against 10M raiding while they were 25M, along with their current ability to field 25 players (to funnel gear for 10M progression).. certainly is a bit hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Which is irrelevant as the race is over.

Wasn't aware Ra-Den was dead?
    Comarada - Kazzak EU - Prot Warrior
    Conquest - Bronzebeard EU - Retired Blood DK

lol @ blood legion drama again EU ARE FIRSTTT <3

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Awhile ago, there was this snotty ´world-first´ 25 man guild. For fear of being beaten by a 10m guild, they bashed 10M raiding as non-important to world first progression. Only 25M should count, they shouted. They ridiculed the accomplishments of all the 10M raiders.

Do you have any clue what guild that was?

The second ´irony´ is that they then used the 25M raids to funnel gear to their 10M team. So that really begs the question.... if you have 25 people willing to raid to get you to ´world first´... then why are you doing 10M? Yeah, we get it, it is more difficult to progress with 25Ms because you need more dedicated people.. But that is why 25M has always been the one everyone watched. Even their own comments while they were 25M against 10Ms indicated this. They HAVE 25 people raiding.. they CHOOSE to progress 10M because it is easier for them.

I have no horses in the race, it is a meaningless thing to me... but their own words against 10M raiding while they were 25M, along with their current ability to field 25 players (to funnel gear for 10M progression).. certainly is a bit hypocritical.

Could you please point out how Paragon ever ridiculed 10 man accomplishments? A few statements were made regarding certain encounters but I don't remember anyone making that kind of general statement, not to mention the fact that Blizzard has actually improved the balance between different sizes since then.

I would also like to point out that we really don't have 25 players available at the moment. We didn't use 25 man raids to funnel gear during this tier, we did it at the beginning of the previous one. I hope you also understand the difference between having 25 people ready to clear normal raids a few times (once a week, 4 times in total during the whole progress) and actually having 30 people (minimum) roster available to raid progress hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade1182 View Post
    Wasn't aware Ra-Den was dead?
    Bad wording from my part, they killed Lei Shen, what's the point of not showing how they did it when they are already arguably world 2nd. However, I would understand the same secresy about info of Ra-Den fight since nobody has killed it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Bad wording from my part, they killed Lei Shen, what's the point of not showing how they did it when they are already arguably world 2nd. However, I would understand the same secresy about info of Ra-Den fight since nobody has killed it yet.
    Because they don't want the people behind them to get through the fight sooner and potentially beat them to Ra-Den.

Hoping that Mini-Valk isn't a TCG or Bliz Store pet...
    Last edited by Mic_128; 2013-03-27 at 03:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Because they don't want the people behind them to get through the fight sooner and potentially beat them to Ra-Den.

Hoping that Mini-Valk isn't a TCG or Bliz Store pet...
    It's not, there's a screenshot of the pet in the wild in Icecrown.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    ...Portal movie?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA