Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hi, im looking for a new champion to get but cant make my mind up which 1 to get, i currently have

Alistar
    Ashe
    Elise
    Tristana
    Master Yi

i have 1434 IP saved up any suggestions ?

i was thinking of someone like miss fortune or riven

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    hi, im looking for a new champion to get but cant make my mind up which 1 to get, i currently have

Alistar
    Ashe
    Elise
    Tristana
    Master Yi

i have 1434 IP saved up any suggestions ?

i was thinking of someone like miss fortune or riven
    I can't really help you regarding similiar champions to Miss Fortune and Riven as I've played neither, but as for champions in the 0-1350 IP interval I can easily say that Nasus and Singed are the two most amusing champions I've played as of yet (despite owning 16 champions now+many more during free weeks). They're both the "I don't give a fuck" type of champion.

- Strong tankiness
    - Strong damage late game
    - Easy to gank with
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2013-03-28 at 12:33 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    I can't really help you regarding similiar champions to Miss Fortune and Riven as I've played neither, but as for champions in the 0-1350 IP interval I can easily say that Nasus and Singed are the two most amusing champions I've played as of yet (despite owning 16 champions now+many more during free weeks). They're both the "I don't give a fuck" type of champion.

- Strong tankiness
    - Strong damage late game
    - Easy to gank with
    im finding it easier to play with range classes like "ashe" atm untill i come across someone like Akali was thinking maybe i should just save up the 3150 IP and buy Akali

If you like ranged champs, pick up Sivir.

Nice damage, shield that can block spells, brings a nice ult to the team.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    If you like ranged champs, pick up Sivir.

Nice damage, shield that can block spells, brings a nice ult to the team.
    Only issue a new person with her could have is learning mana management, her shield can help with it but you have to know how to use it.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Only issue a new person with her could have is learning mana management, her shield can help with it but you have to know how to use it.
    I was gonna mention her low range too, but she is cheap and worth learning.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Get Tris and Ashe, and play some other AD Carries during the rotation.
    (Vayne and Sivir are interesting choices, Kog is a little too hard for newer players I'd say)

10+ Year Old Account
    Graves would be a good choice too. He's fairly expensive though. Miss Fortune does well in that job too.

Deleted
    I would advise against getting Graves. HE is a fairly hard AD carry, and with his nerfs his laning phase isn't as dominant anymore either. If you want aggressive, I'd go for Draven. MF has a teamfight changing ult and a lot of lane presence, so I'd go for that. Safest/easiest AD is Caitlyn without a shadow of a doubt.

Deleted
    Hey i want to buy some tank champion which can survive a lot but also can help my friend which play adc Draven atm. Thinking atm about amumu, alistar, leona maybe singed and hecarim cus someone said that he can be quite tanky later.
    Amumu is cheap but looks too easy, bandage toss on someone between people then pop despair and tantrum and when he gets lower or people want to flee pop ulti, seems a bit straight forwarded
    Alistar is cheap too and have crazy ulti and some good cc like pulverize while they are in air you can move on other side of them and headbut someone in middle of your team and looks like he need more skill too which i dont mind.
    Leona is way more expensive, she can rush on someone with zenith blade while she pop eclipse and survive quite a lot for 6seconds, then stun with her Q and then can do another stun/slow with her ulti.
    I dont know how much singed cost (dont like much how he looks ) and how much he can survive but i think it might be quite effective when you pop poison trail and then Fling someone behind you into it and on your aoe slow right there.
    Never played Hecarim and dont know how much he cost atm (if someone could tell me and for singed too, both in IP) only seen him in some ranked match as spectator, but i guess i could learn him, looks like his survibality is in good usage of Spirit of dread in bigger team fights and using tanky items ofc while he can still do good damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ossiris View Post
    Hey i want to buy some tank champion which can survive a lot but also can help my friend which play adc Draven atm. Thinking atm about amumu, alistar, leona maybe singed and hecarim cus someone said that he can be quite tanky later.
    Amumu is cheap but looks too easy, bandage toss on someone between people then pop despair and tantrum and when he gets lower or people want to flee pop ulti, seems a bit straight forwarded
    Alistar is cheap too and have crazy ulti and some good cc like pulverize while they are in air you can move on other side of them and headbut someone in middle of your team and looks like he need more skill too which i dont mind.
    Leona is way more expensive, she can rush on someone with zenith blade while she pop eclipse and survive quite a lot for 6seconds, then stun with her Q and then can do another stun/slow with her ulti.
    I dont know how much singed cost (dont like much how he looks ) and how much he can survive but i think it might be quite effective when you pop poison trail and then Fling someone behind you into it and on your aoe slow right there.
    Never played Hecarim and dont know how much he cost atm (if someone could tell me and for singed too, both in IP) only seen him in some ranked match as spectator, but i guess i could learn him, looks like his survibality is in good usage of Spirit of dread in bigger team fights and using tanky items ofc while he can still do good damage.
    If your planning on playing support with your ADC friend my suggestion would be to play either Leona or Alistar. Alistar you get free for subscribing to riot's Youtube page. Either one of those 2 works. Hecrim/Amumu is good if you want to jungle and Singed for top lane. Also Amumu and Alistar are usually banned a lot.

With Alistar it is all about nailing that W+Q combo and with Leona she's just all-in.

Deleted
    Hecarim or Zac? I want them both though Zac looks a little more fun.

Deleted
    Well i think i'll buy Zac when he comes out, he seems to be insane!!!

Hey everyone, I've been trying to decide on who to buy between Rengar, Rumble and Yorick. I play pretty much every lane, but I consider top as my main and jungle after that. Also, is it true that Rengar has been nerfed really hard? Is he even worth it anymore?

Deleted
    Out of those I'd say Rumble. Rengar got almost neutered by the nerfs and Yorick is not much good for anything except making his opponent's life miserable in the lane.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hecarim or Zac? I want them both though Zac looks a little more fun.
    Never played Zac, but hecarim is a beast. Really fun to play and really powerful. Can't go wrong with him.

New Karma or Nidalee?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Never played Zac, but hecarim is a beast. Really fun to play and really powerful. Can't go wrong with him.

New Karma or Nidalee?
    I ended up buying Zac. :P

I say Nidalee, Karma is meh, Nidalee is satisfying.

2 melee ap

fizz or diana

Will be missed ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Fizz is way more fun. Diana is slightly more 'viable', but that's only up in high Elo. Fizz can get fed like mad and insta gib half the team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Fizz is way more fun. Diana is slightly more 'viable', but that's only up in high Elo. Fizz can get fed like mad and insta gib half the team.
    What he said, I used to main Fizz for 3-4 months straight when he came out.

He was and is still somewhat of a monster.