Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    so I runed a thunderforged spark (normal because my guild hasn't even gotten past ji-kun yet) and it's pretty awesome. Sometimes fabled feather likes to proc back to back which is nice.
    I love it when feather procs 3 times or more in a minute, it makes it OP as hell if you're lucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I love it when feather procs 3 times or more in a minute, it makes it OP as hell if you're lucky.
    feather has a 20sec duration and a 22sec ICD so it can't really proc more than thrice a minute, unless they suppressed the ICD?

I have gotten multiple procs of feather within the duration of a SW wings, and GoAK, I think they suppressed the ICD, and when things like that do happen the feather is just Straight OP, only thing i don't like about the trinket is when it doesn't want to proc later with your other wings, or anything else important ~.~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilanti View Post
    I have gotten multiple procs of feather within the duration of a SW wings, and GoAK, I think they suppressed the ICD, and when things like that do happen the feather is just Straight OP, only thing i don't like about the trinket is when it doesn't want to proc later with your other wings, or anything else important ~.~
    that's really strong then O.o
    Even if we are above hit cap, this trink is worth it then I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haargielol View Post
    The luck was with me tonight. We got a heroic thunderforged Bo-Ris, polearm today. And I got it.

Very pleased with the luck. Although it was in it's place, didn't see any strength items, besides a cloak and the belt.
    Now just transmog it into "Witch-Hunter's Harvester" and you are ready to go as... holy reaper!? my goal atleast...

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    More haste = more attacks = more crits. Gaze scales with both crit and haste.
    No these are RPPM trinkets that increase in RPPM Based on a haste formula. The Gaze is based on a Crit formula. Gaze is awful.

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thobos View Post
    What'd you conclude about switching to seal of justice during huge censure ticks after feather proc? For the 15 sec window. I haven't had the chance to test cuz it hasn't dropped for me? I'm assuming this method will be more viable when we have T15 4pc and we are doing more holy damage than physical.
    Clunky and not worth it. Esp since seal Casts can cancel out leaving another wasted GCD putting it up again. I assume that will be frequent.

How this tier works trying to game that tiny dps increase will likely cause you to lose as much as you gained.

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilanti View Post
    I had that happen too while testing it on Durum - Qon before i gave it back to owner.

Prepare to throw up in your mouth if the first TF H weapon you see/get is the 1500 hit rating sword. Goes good with it's brothers the 1k hit rating tier helmet and the 1700 rating Ji-kun Feather. Have enough hit for two people from 3 items. SUP BLIZZ
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-03-27 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    feather has a 20sec duration and a 22sec ICD so it can't really proc more than thrice a minute, unless they suppressed the ICD?
    nono, proc on pull, then after 25-30 and then after 25-30 again. not chained for 1min. just 3 procs in a minute, the last proc goes beyond the 1min.

Considering I have 4 set, does HoTR come out ahead of CS at 3 or 4 targets now? Same with when to hit DS over TV? Also do i prioritize CS over Exo in a basic rotation? If Exo is still priority in a basic rotation, would we use HoW > CS > HoW or HoW > Exo > HoW during SW.

Hitting TV at 3 HP really fucks with your head, when your used to doing it at 5 for so long lol :/

Quote Originally Posted by Licmyseal View Post
    Considering I have 4 set, does HoTR come out ahead of CS at 3 or 4 targets now? Same with when to hit DS over TV? Also do i prioritize CS over Exo in a basic rotation? If Exo is still priority in a basic rotation, would we use HoW > CS > HoW or HoW > Exo > HoW during SW.

Hitting TV at 3 HP really fucks with your head, when your used to doing it at 5 for so long lol :/
    Every time I've sat on a dummy (range enough for HOTR and DS to hit exactly 2 targets) they always hit harder than cs and tv. I'd think that 2+ targets, you wanna switch to hotr and ds.

Oh, i didn't know about that... Are we supposed to use TV at 3HP with 4 set?
    That is, if the proc happens at 3HP, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian View Post
    Every time I've sat on a dummy (range enough for HOTR and DS to hit exactly 2 targets) they always hit harder than cs and tv. I'd think that 2+ targets, you wanna switch to hotr and ds.
    Did u read the part about 4set? I'm asking where the new turning point to aoe is when you have buffed TVs

Quote Originally Posted by Slidran View Post
    Oh, i didn't know about that... Are we supposed to use TV at 3HP with 4 set?
    That is, if the proc happens at 3HP, right?
    Yes, otherwise you are wasting possible procs by hitting CS trying to reach the 5HP mark

Did u read the part about 4set? I'm asking where the new turning point to aoe is when you have buffed TVs
    3 targets is when Divine Storm beats holy TV.

and I'm not sure I'd use holy TV at 3HP. Could be a net loss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    and I'm not sure I'd use holy TV at 3HP. Could be a net loss.
    well, wasting a proc can be too.
    I guess if you have other HPgen up after hitting 3HP with a holyTV buff, you can use them (especially exo 2pc nomnomnom), but not if the only one up is CS that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    well, wasting a proc can be too.
    I guess if you have other HPgen up after hitting 3HP with a holyTV buff, you can use them (especially exo 2pc nomnomnom), but not if the only one up is CS that is.

Does the holy TV have a spell effect light up like DP does?

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Does the holy TV have a spell effect light up like DP does?
    It did but then they took it out so there's really nothing to indicate you have it with the default UI.

finally got my 2pc, and had a question...... so you put the Exo debuff on the target, and lets say AW procs, do you wait till the debuff is about to fall off to re aply it? or just go about the normal rotation normally and not worry about the debuff falling off

Don't worry about the debuff. Maintain the regular rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn View Post
    Don't worry about the debuff. Maintain the regular rotation.
    just to elaborate - the average potential dps loss of wasting another exo proc by waiting outweighs the average dps gain of that potential higher uptime.

Just as an example of why its important to understand not just what to do, but why, lets say you had to run out of melee range at the time of that event, well in that case you (probably) do want to hold it to reapply the debuff for when you're back in melee range a couple seconds later. The potential dps gain (and loss) probabilities shift rather quickly in scenarios like this, and I'd say that aside from maybe a one second window out of melee range, its still better to just maintain your rotation... so in this case it doesn't really matter .. but I promise you that there are cases where it matters to know! :3

Deleted
    After oh so many years, I'm still used to think about the Exorcism proc as being "free and 100% dmg increase". Also, more recently, about the glyphed Exorcism DoT as well.. Some habits die hard. So, maybe just for that, I'll use it immediately when it procs..

Quote Originally Posted by Dexyn View Post
    Sorry! I had intended on editing my post and adding something along those lines in, but I was on my phone and it logged me out before I had finished typing. I'm also bad at being scientific about Rets. I've only been maining one since MoP launched.
    I started playing paladin in MoP, and ret's my offspec :O
    I just happen to like thought experiments haha