Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntykins View Post
    So I got Heroic Thunderforged Talisman of Living Poison (http://www.wowhead.com/item=96762) tonight from a coin. My current neck is Heroic 2/2 Choker of the Unleashed Storm (http://www.wowhead.com/item=86953). Prior to equipping the new neck, I'm already 700~ points over expertise cap and there is nothing I can do till I get the proper tier and off piece.

Femaledwarf is showing the new neck as a 1k~ dps increase. Is that because it is over valuing haste as per the usual? I'm 99% sure I should just go with it and be super over expertise cap till i can manage better pieces, but I figured asking around couldn't hurt.

Also, this seemed like the best place to put this, as I felt it didn't warrant it's own thread, but sorry if it's an annoyance to anyone.
    I'd say femaledwarf is right on this one. You will be losing 384 stats (640 expertise -256 reforge). The H T neck will have 978 stats and the 517 choker will have 1066 stats. Really no change at all. You are just gaining 209 agility with the H T neck.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I'd say femaledwarf is right on this one. You will be losing 384 stats (640 expertise -256 reforge). The H T neck will have 978 stats and the 517 choker will have 1066 stats. Really no change at all. You are just gaining 209 agility with the H T neck.
    Yeah, after having posted that, I kinda had a dur moment and realized there was nothing to be asked. I should go to sleep, haha. Thanks Stool.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    crafted:
    998 + 320 agility = 1318 agi
    653 hit
    715 + 120 = 835 mastery

Quakestompers (522):
    1078 + 160 (wouldn't go for socket bonus here) = 1238 agi
    720 crit
    735 haste

So yes, crafted are better than normal mode Quakestompers. I believe the list is geared towards H-BiS though, and H-Quakestompers are at 1227 + 160 = 1387 agility.
    I believe there was a normal BiS list posted that had quakestompers as the BiS, thus why I wanted to be sure if the crafted were better, which I believe they are anyway, plus the math shows it too.

There is a situation where you might be so over hit cap that the non-hit Quakestompers are better for you, but again, that's an individual gearing issue. Some hunters are having serious problems with hit/expertise overcapping right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    There is a situation where you might be so over hit cap that the non-hit Quakestompers are better for you, but again, that's an individual gearing issue. Some hunters are having serious problems with hit/expertise overcapping right now.
    Got TF gun tonight with a strong coin, gonna be getting the Dreadrunner boots tomorrow since Turtle is being a dick

This pushes me 509 over hit cap so i'm actually better off reforging the haste instead of hit on the gun, then dropping the VP trinket back down to my bottle, gains me 1228 dps.

WTB Juju
    Last edited by mmoc5ff2ee9b91; 2013-03-29 at 03:14 AM.

The coin is definitely strong with that one. I'll be rolling 3 coins on Tortos, Durumu, and Qon this week for the 4th week in a row in hopes of replacing my normal mode Taoren.

I am just itching for one of my DPS to question my #3 spot on the meters behind a lock using a 517 staff from Lei Shi and a frost DK using a 517 H-Sha weapon OH and a 522 MH. My answer will be made with my new weapon once it inevitably drops.

4 ranged weapons, not a hint of one of them in 3 weeks. /sigh

One day ill replace my garajal belt. One day. When the time is right...

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazorrd View Post
    I feel like... totaly the same ! this fuckin useless belt with useless stats !

Deleted
    Oh those sweet fetters of death, I decided to replace them with the belt from Oondasta. Well didn't so much decide but was more like: "Holy sh*t, I just got the belt from Oondasta".

Haha it's hard to complain at 526 ilvl but I still find a way. I won't be satisfied until its gone.

Hey guys,

I'm little bit over hit and expertise cap. Can anyone help me to chose the right gear, I don't want to spend my dkp blindly.
    Here my armory: http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/h%C3%A3des/simple

I tried to use some useful website. But i do prefer an answer from a professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunta1337 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm little bit over hit and expertise cap. Can anyone help me to chose the right gear, I don't want to spend my dkp blindly.
    Here my armory: http: //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/h%C3%A3des/simple

I tried to use some useful website. But i do prefer an answer from a professional.
    I'm sorry, what do you mean by chose the right gear? Do you want me to tell you what to roll on/what's the best thing to roll on for each boss kill?

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 12:22 PM ----------

Either way, here is what you should roughly roll on relative to your current gear since they are pretty big dps increases:

Bad Juju
    Renataki's Soul Charm

Any Tier piece.

Maybe any belt if you can snag it for a low amount of dkp.

Other than that, I'd refrain from rolling on the other items.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-03-29 at 12:25 PM.

Smile

I'm sorry, what do you mean by chose the right gear? Do you want me to tell you what to roll on/what's the best thing to roll on for each boss kill?

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 12:22 PM ----------

Either way, here is what you should roughly roll on relative to your current gear since they are pretty big dps increases:

Bad Juju
    Renataki's Soul Charm

Any Tier piece.

Maybe any belt if you can snag it for a low amount of dkp.

Other than that, I'd refrain from rolling on the other items.
    Thanks for the respone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Megazordd, what do we say to the Gods of Loot?

Man, I've given up hope on replacing my H-Fetters of Death. I've had that since like, week 3 of the expansion, and that's only because raids were delayed a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagain View Post
    Megazordd, what do we say to the Gods of Loot?
    We pray. Never lose faith, hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunta1337 View Post
    Thanks for the respone.
    No problem, also how could I have forgotten any ilvl increase in your ranged weapon. If it's a higher ilvl use your dkp on it.

No problem, also how could I have forgotten any ilvl increase in your ranged weapon. If it's a higher ilvl use your dkp on it.
    Yeah, Alright. The hit and expertise over cap is the only thing annoying me, it's a waste and i don't really benefit from them.

Do you want me to tell you what to roll on/what's the best thing to roll on for each boss kill?
    That's pretty much done already, BiS lists and all! :P

TF gaze is def better than 517 taoren right ? for BM/SV ?