Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Story of my life (Too bad that wosn't a perfect Echoig Fury:P)
    On the General Chat we have been talking about the shields and how they are useless now, 2 seconds after I wrote my words on that, this dropped for me:

is it worth anytihng? I am EU, champ:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/S...50/hero/271318
    I dont wanna swap it with my Azurewrath (I play with Azure because I just love this weapon, for the sake of D2 :P)

If it's not worth much, any other hero (I am gonna level all heroes) could use it?

Edit: nvm, eh, simillar ones are @ 1mil on ah damn
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-03-20 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post

Edit: nvm, eh, simillar ones are @ 1mil on ah damn
    You sure about that? Check the block chance on theirs. That high amount is worth a ton.

Though I guess no vitality kills its price.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Bidding started going off with 10 minutes left With only 20 mins left it was only at 25 mil and I was pissed. But after it closed I netted 255 mil from it. So since Im bad at math, and its not showing up in my sales list, what did it sell for before the 15% cut lol...Nm figured it out went for 300 mil.
    Wow grats on the sale, much more than i would expect, its really nice but precious real estate.

I really need to stop vendoring stuff

Id keep that shield if its only worth 1mil, put the azure on your templar merc with it and he can bitch slapp siegebreaker.
    Last edited by chadwix; 2013-03-20 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You sure about that? Check the block chance on theirs. That high amount is worth a ton.

Though I guess no vitality kills its price.
    !!! So true!!!
    Lack of vitality sucks But you are right!! My Stomrshield's block chance is huuuge (32%), the chepest Stomrshield with more block chance than mine (the rest of the stats are almost the same) is @ 45mil and there is one with 31% @ 25mil.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-03-20 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    yeah, it's worth a lot. Stormshields can only roll one random stat, and it has to be crit since an offhand without crit is worthless. Yours rolled a pretty high crit chance, and nearly the highest block value (33% I think for new Stormshields, was 32% before the buff) so yeah, it's a nice shield. Not just for a barb, but for people who want to twink out Kormac too.

Deleted

Second pair just dropped:

Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2013-03-22 at 05:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was just wondering if this is worth anything, I just started playing again so I don't know what is worth anything.

GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Brittany Sn0w View Post
    Well going by 175 dex, 100 vit, and 12% movement only 2 pairs up and cheapest is 750 mil. Go starting bid 25 mil and no buyout and see what happens

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Loyrl View Post
    Was just wondering if this is worth anything, I just started playing again so I don't know what is worth anything.

Vendor fodder. Warriors have to take crit chance on every slot to keep up perma zerker. No one will buy it. Cant even use on Templar cause no magic find.
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-03-24 at 03:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Well going by 175 dex, 100 vit, and 12% movement only 2 pairs up and cheapest is 750 mil. Go starting bid 25 mil and no buyout and see what happens
    Um, I wouldn't put it at 25 million if it's worth almost a billion. Start off something bigger. Like 200 million at least. You're gonna get screwed and end up getting like 100 mil for it if you set it so low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, still need to learn what builds people are using. So does everyone need crit now?
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Just started playing a bit again, and these seem good. The only similr ones are up for 600-800 mill, whıch just seems crazy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizofrenic View Post
    Just started playing a bit again, and these seem good. The only similr ones are up for 600-800 mill, whıch just seems crazy!

Lack attack speed and all resist to be top of line. So no you will not get 100 millions for these.
    If you get 5 m for those i would have been happy. I dont say that are bad they just are missing some vital stuff, and do make sure you uncheck Arcane Resistance when you serch for similar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultragrisen View Post
    Lack attack speed and all resist to be top of line. So no you will not get 100 millions for these.
    If you get 5 m for those i would have been happy. I dont say that are bad they just are missing some vital stuff, and do make sure you uncheck Arcane Resistance when you serch for similar
    don't listen to this guy, it's worth 50m at least

Quote Originally Posted by Ultragrisen View Post
    Why would you uncheck arcane resist when these are fantastic gloves for arcane monks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Why would you uncheck arcane resist when these are fantastic gloves for arcane monks?
    Well, the main reason is you're likely to find zero results if you search with it. A single resist on a pair of gloves isn't going to help when they can easily roll for all resist. It's one of the many reasons One With Everything needs changed.

Deleted

Hoping to cash in some money, recently started on US servers!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, the main reason is you're likely to find zero results if you search with it. A single resist on a pair of gloves isn't going to help when they can easily roll for all resist. It's one of the many reasons One With Everything needs changed.
    True, but you can also easily list the item as if the arcane WAS all resist BECAUSE of OWE.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anderzon View Post
    /img
    /img
    Hoping to cash in some money, recently started on US servers!
    Oh my... so how much are you looking for for these? >_>
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Oh my... so how much are you looking for for these? >_>
    Are you interested in purchasing them?
    Was hoping for around 6.5M for amu and 11M for gloves, looking at the AH prices that seems to be a fair pricing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not turn this into a trading thread.

Also Deltrus, I'm betting he's not the same server.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-04-01 at 06:02 PM.