Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I hope it becomes a pit of lava, thats for making me do GL dailies on 2 chars, motherfuckers.

Big deal. The Pandarian campaign is almost over anyway and the remaining action is back in the Old World. Both the Alliance and the Horde got what they wanted from Pandaria. There's no need to have a base there anymore.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Big deal. The Pandarian campaign is almost over anyway and the remaining action is back in the Old World. Both the Alliance and the Horde got what they wanted from Pandaria. There's no need to have a base there anymore.
    Actually the Horde's goal was to take Pandaria for the Horde. I would say that the Shrine is of some strategical importance to that. But the point of this is to show how reckless the Horde has become again, not whether thrown out of the Shrine is bad for them.

Deleted
    TBH I'm all for Garrosh, weak should be turned into slaves and the strong should protect. Why else do the horde not like Alliance.

Anyone who does not believe in the ways of Garrosh should prolly play Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Why do the horde ruining everything?
    Ruin? That is nothing short of an improvement. The Vale is dull, boring and ugly - what the horde is doing to it can only be an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Actually the Horde's goal was to take Pandaria for the Horde. I would say that the Shrine is of some strategical importance to that. But the point of this is to show how reckless the Horde has become again, not whether thrown out of the Shrine is bad for them.
    It's not Dezco's goal though. So unless he's got some unfinished research with the Pools of Life or whatever I don't see why he wants to stay.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Ruin? That is nothing short of an improvement. The Vale is dull, boring and ugly - what the horde is doing to it can only be an improvement.
    Typical Horde arrogance. Ruining everything they come across, not even aware of what they're doing.

Big deal? Nobody complained about the other bases put up around the continent.

If it's so scared it's already been destroyed by the countless other buildings built in the area. The Horde are here to take over!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    It's not Dezco's goal though. So unless he's got some unfinished research with the Pools of Life or whatever I don't see why he wants to stay.
    He still serves the Horde and the Horde's goal is to conquer Pandaria.

---------- Post added 2013-03-28 at 12:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Big deal? Nobody complained about the other bases put up around the continent.

If it's so scared it's already been destroyed by the countless other buildings built in the area. The Horde are here to take over!
    It's not about building a base, it's about ruining an ancient vale that is sacred to them. But that is something the Horde never gets. Just because it's there doesn't mean it's there for you to take and do with it what you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Every Horde camp looks like a ruin (especially Orc, Goblin and Forsaken camps), something you wouldn't want in your vicinity.
    Blood Elves are the only exception, their bases actually make areas look better. But then again, they were never true Horde anyway.

The Alliance is just jealous cause we got there first

You honestly think the dwarfs wouldnt be rummaging around the vale looking for shinies and such if given the chance?

They are the worst offenders for that kind of thing

He still serves the Horde and the Horde's goal is to conquer Pandaria.[COLOR="red"]
    Not anymore, it might have been Garrosh's goal but since they are rebelling soon after this discussion it certainly isn't the goal of the horde anymore, unless you see Garrosh and his followers as the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    You honestly think the dwarfs wouldnt be rummaging around the vale looking for shinies and such if given the chance?
    Maybe Brann learned his lesson, digging through someones home is bad , it only took them a few excavations to learn that ;P
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2013-03-28 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    By the way, anyone knows why Sunwalker Dezco is somehow being threated as the "horde ambassador" in Pandaria by Taran? Who the hell is this guy? He gave a quest in Krasarang wilds, somehow sprouted afterwards being a friend of Anduin... And thats all, I guess. Oh, he is a quest giver right now as well. He must be really good at it.
    He is the traitor who let Anduin go when he was Horde war prisoner a zone earlier. Because fuck the fact that he's the successor to Stormwind's throne andson of Horde's biggest enemy. His fetish for teenage human males trumps the Horde's politics. Then again from what I recall, he got to Pandaria on his own volition in the first place, and was not sent there. A shame you couldn't kill his son in Krasarang, ending his traitorous line of human humpers.

Anyway, the Vale is under supervision of Golden Lotus and August Celestials. Tharan'Zhu can whine and make threats to his tauren buddy as long as he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    uh yeah i guess thats right if you're thinking from the perspective of a player but tbh the shrine lorewise is probably just filled with merchants, explorers and maybe a small group of soldiers i dont think a military force like the shado pan would have a problem clearing out the shrine
    With Blood Elven army still being in Pandaria in 5.3? And possibly Horde forces in Domination Point. And whatever forces Garrosh sent to guard the excavation team. I wish the Shado-Pan good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Even if the shadopan had the numbers to kick the horde out of the shrine the goblins would leave 'Presents' for the pandas all over the place
    Garrosh could always release his kraken. On land!

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Without the Mogu Empire the Pandaren would probably be dead by now, there would have been no wall and strangely, the Pandaren owe Lei Shen, the Thunder King, their existence. Thunder King's infrastructure 'projects' gave the Pandaren before and today a fighting chance.
    And with Mantid swarm attacking earlier than expected, the Shado-Pan was caught unprepared. Because that would require them to act outside of their comfy, predictable cycle. The Mantid managed to breach the outer gate and a aprt of the wall in Valley of the Four Winds. Without Klaxxi co-operating with outside races, and Wrathion guiding Alliance and Horde forces, Pandaren would seriously struggle with the swarm.

He still serves the Horde and the Horde's goal is to conquer Pandaria.
    Dezco has proven where he has Horde's goals, when he let Anduin walk free instead of recapturing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Every Horde camp looks like a ruin (especially Orc, Goblin and Forsaken camps), something you wouldn't want in your vicinity.
    Blood Elves are the only exception, their bases actually make areas look better. But then again, they were never true Horde anyway.
    What's wrong with post-Cata Forsaken architecture? I think it looks quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Maybe Brann learned his lesson, digging through someones home is bad , it only took them a few excavations to learn that ;P
    Yeah, now he has the players bring whatever they excavate to him instead. Filthy little dwarf. Although quite the businessman. At least he is not ruining another zone, like he did in Uldum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Yes! Tear it all up! Strip mine it!

Progress! Development! Exploitation!
    Seems like humans should be a selectable horde race, no?

The vale is a titan playground im surprised the explorers league hasnt gone all time team and dug the shit out of the place

Deleted
    That summary was AMAZING

Deleted
    Damn Horde ruining everything, Vale of Eternal Blossoms looked beautiful. At least I get to kick Garrosh's ass sometime soon, will be interesting to see how the story unfolds.

For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And with Mantid swarm attacking earlier than expected, the Shado-Pan was caught unprepared. Because that would require them to act outside of their comfy, predictable cycle. The Mantid managed to breach the outer gate and a aprt of the wall in Valley of the Four Winds. Without Klaxxi co-operating with outside races, and Wrathion guiding Alliance and Horde forces, Pandaren would seriously struggle with the swarm.
    Just want to call you out on this one, the Alliance and Horde are responsible for unleashing the Sha, which is why the Mantid suddenly became super-aggressive. So..without the Horde and Alliance, the breach would *probably* have never happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is ugly as hell !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Considering you have rabid dogs running around in your capitals that pretend to be human, I don't think you Alliance have much right to speak.