Is it possible that your mod key is stuck or otherwise not working? Try using another modifier, because your macro should never attempt to use Dark Simulacrum if any modifier is held down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Is it possible that your mod key is stuck or otherwise not working? Try using another modifier, because your macro should never attempt to use Dark Simulacrum if any modifier is held down.
    Na they are all working, dunno why putting the item name instead of the slot ID worked. Happened to me a few years ago as well with another macro but usually slot ID is just fine.
    No clue but now I'm happy since UH DK dont have any dps cooldowns on a 2 min cd which I could otherwise bind it into
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-03-22 at 10:03 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Hello all,

I'm in need of a macro that will allow me to cast Nature's swiftness then Healing touch on a friendly player, but if I have a hostile targeted it will cast Nature's swiftness, cyclone or roots. Any help would be greatly apprecatied .
    Last edited by Shadowss; 2013-03-24 at 06:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowss View Post
    Hello all,

I'm in need of a macro that will allow me to cast Nature's swiftness then Healing touch on a friendly player, but if I have a hostile targeted it will cast Nature's swiftness, cyclone or roots. Any help would be greatly apprecatied .
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [harm, nodead, mod] Roots; [harm, nodead] Cyclone; Healing Touch
    You have to correct the spell names.
    This one casts HT on friendly/neutral or Cyclone on enemy, or Roots on enemy if you press either ctrl/alt/shift.

EDIT: Let me just propose the way I do it to you: I have the abilities on different buttons, one for HT, one for Cyclone and so on, and each is actually a macro that fires Nature's swiftness if I press the button with a modifier, like:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod] Nature's Swiftness
    /cast ABILITY IN QUESTION
    and actually I have a mouseover in there as well because I like it:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod] Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [@mouseover, exists][] ABILITY IN QUESTION
    behaves like the normal spell button, but if you have a mouseover, that'll be the target.
    Last edited by mmocdd8e41448a; 2013-03-25 at 10:53 AM.

Thank you so much Tearor, that macro works wonderfuly

Hello

Is there a macro (or addon) that does all the prospecting for me? As I may prospect many many stacks everyday.

Atm I use:
    Code:
    /use Prospecting
    /use Ghost Iron Ore
    But then I need to press it for every time I prospect.

What I would like is something like - press once then go watch a video while my char prospect it all x] Is it even doable?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Nonslid, I use addon called Breakables. It's on curse, however, I'm not sure if it will prospect it all at once. Although I have not messed around with the settings so I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowss View Post
    Nonslid, I use addon called Breakables. It's on curse, however, I'm not sure if it will prospect it all at once. Although I have not messed around with the settings so I'm not sure.
    Ok cool, I'll check it out
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Hello

Is there a macro (or addon) that does all the prospecting for me? As I may prospect many many stacks everyday.

Atm I use:
    Code:
    /use Prospecting
    /use Ghost Iron Ore
    But then I need to press it for every time I prospect.

What I would like is something like - press once then go watch a video while my char prospect it all x] Is it even doable?
    It takes hardware input for every prospecting action, last I checked. You might be able to queue them up and let it go with an addon, though.

Or you can use a hardware macro or something like <snip> to press the button over and over for you.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-26 at 04:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Or you can use a hardware macro or something like <snip> to press the button over and over for you.
    Which I'm pretty sure isn't allowed.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-26 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    It is doable with something like <snip> like Squirl mentioned but it is against the Terms of Service. WoW requires individual hardware input for certain actions.

However if you are willing to step into a ToS grey area there is a Program called Consortium Key Sender. It doesn't fully automate hardware inputs but it lets you run WoW in the background and will translate mouse movement or other keyboard inputs to specific key presses. Basically: you run WoW, you set up CKS and you go browse the web and moving the mouse will trigger a button which you assigned to your prospecting/milling macro.

Again it's really in the ToS grey area, if you get banned using it don't blame me or the CKS authors. You have been warned :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-03-26 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by esevenf View Post
    It is doable with something like <snip> like Squirl mentioned but it is against the Terms of Service. WoW requires individual hardware input for certain actions.

However if you are willing to step into a ToS grey area there is a Program called Consortium Key Sender. It doesn't fully automate hardware inputs but it lets you run WoW in the background and will translate mouse movement or other keyboard inputs to specific key presses. Basically: you run WoW, you set up CKS and you go browse the web and moving the mouse will trigger a button which you assigned to your prospecting/milling macro.

Again it's really in the ToS grey area, if you get banned using it don't blame me or the CKS authors. You have been warned :P
    Dont think I'll take the risk, rather be at the safe side and do it the slow boring way while watching a movie or something ^^
    Thanks for the tip though

Deleted
    Hello guys!

Need macro, that retargets the lasttarget if i accidently lose it via targeting aoe spell on the ground. It is important, because atm rain of fire is even in single target rotation for warlocks, and have only 6 sec duration, so its kinda lame to lose the target, even with sticky target.

i tried:

/targetlasttarget
    /cast !rain of fire

but seems to be broken when i tap rain of fire multiple times :/

please fix

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /targetlasttarget [noexists]
    /cast !Rain of Fire

Deleted
    Edit: Stupid Treeston posting stuff when I'm still typing :<

Deleted
    I'm trying to get focus AT mouseover, exists script Set Raid Target"Target",4; to work. They work as 2 separate macros but as I'm on Dinomancer duty on Horridon I would like to set focus on the dinomancer and put the raid marker on it in one button.

Had to remove some of the elements as it would not let me post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast !Rain of Fire
    Works fantastic! THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast !Rain of Fire
    What does ! represent?

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    What does ! represent?
    The ! prevents canceling the Rain of Fire channel. /cast can toggle spells on and off, if you pressed the macro twice it would cast the rain of fire on the first press and cancel it again with the second press.

Quote Originally Posted by esevenf View Post
    The ! prevents canceling the Rain of Fire channel. /cast can toggle spells on and off, if you pressed the macro twice it would cast the rain of fire on the first press and cancel it again with the second press.
    In other words, ! means "toggle on, never off".