Patch 5.4 Raid idea: The Rise of Hellsream's Horde

I got really board so I cooked this up for a final raid plan. Tell me what you think.

The Frontline Assault:
    Intended as the first diversion to draw Garrosh's attention from the rear of Ogrimmar. Only a sufficient display of Power will keep Garrosh fully distracted while an elite force enters from the North.

Kor' Kron Commander (Edit) Malkorok: The Horde's most decorated General and Warrior of the Horde sent to the Front lines to "Demoralize" the invading force with prejudice.

Apocalypse War Machine: A Super Tank commissioned by Gallywix himself which guards the Entrance of Ogrimmar, and Hellscream's answer to the SkyFire in terms of artillery.

The Cleft of Shadow: The heart of Garrosh's secret experiment on certain members of the Horde, undisclosed until now.

Possessed Kolitra: Empowered by Sylvannas to be a remorseless weapon of destruction for the Horde, now stolen by the Kor' Kron occupying The Undercity. Now per orders is under research to be Mass produced as the Next generation of Death knights under the Horde.

Ru' klor: A Red Fel Orc Super soldier Garrosh had infused the stolen "Mysterious Substance" from the Isle of the Thunder King. Still an Unstable mixture of Fel Magic has made this creature highly combustible as well as insane.

The Altar of Damnation: Where the Valley of Spirits once stood now stands a Citadel built overnight by Shadow fused with Stone. At its heart a Mogu who has abandoned his own people in the pursuit of power.

Shan Kien: A Korune Mogu from Kun' Lai promised a place in the New Horde as the Lord of Ogre Clans gathered by Garrosh in exchange for his knowledge of the Sha.

Mag'tha Grim Totem: True killer of Cairne Bloodhoof sought to assassinate Garrosh herself only to be controlled by the Sha. Should you free her so she can fight against Garrosh alongside you or kill her to answer for her Crimes?

The War Room: An underground military bunker Fortress underneath Grommash Hold

The Zandalari Ambassador: Recruited by Garrosh to replace the Darkspear lost in the rebellion if allowed to meet with Garrosh Hellscream he will bring a flood of Zandalri reinforcements that will break the siege.

Trade Prince Gallywix (in a Giant Proto Goblin Shredder): Recklessly throwing away goblin lives for profit Gallywix has made a deal with the highest bidder for his support. Employing the worst of the Worst Mercenaries, Sappers and Assassins that money can buy to ensure his investment in the new Horde.

Garrosh: (2nd to Final Boss) After engaging Varian in a one on One fight, it is up to you to end it once and for all only Garrosh has a final ace in his pocket. A massive Sha-infused Arcane bomb engineered by Gallywix and Korune Sha-weavers built within the deepest Caverns of Ogrimmar. If Garrosh dies the Bomb will Detonate and take Ogrimmar and all of Kalimdor out in a Sha Empowered explosion. You will fight Garrosh on the surface of this Bomb until one of you dies.

Sha of War (7th Sha): Final Boss and Mastermind behind the corruption of the Horde. At the Core of the Bomb is the culmination of all the essences of the Sha: Sha of War. Intent of igniting the bomb anyway it will explode out of the bunker and possess every Weapon used for Fear/Anger/Violence/Hatred etc. within a mile radius (Alliance or Horde.) Only Taran Zhu and Chen Stormstout can protect your group with a ring of peace long enough to defeat it, if they survive that is.
    Last edited by Lastlivingsoul; 2013-03-29 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Found a name for the Commander, also revised fonts

Deleted
    Before anyone else says anything and the first page is filled with it, I think you meant 5.5/5.4, not 4.5.

Now go on with the topic, everyone.
    Last edited by mmoc286748cea5; 2013-03-29 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcrobaticMegalodon View Post
    Before anyone else says anything and the first page is filled with it, I think you meant 5.5, not 4.5.

Now go on with the topic, everyone.
    I think he meant 5.4 actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you meant 5.5 like Acro said, but either way it has been a good idea with this.
    I think it would be better if the final seventh Sha was called the Sha of Destruction.
    Where is Malkorok in all of this, and I would love to kill that Grimtotem hag once and for all.
    Here is also a kickass artwork of a possible Sha corrupted Garrosh.
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ds-d5syba6.jpg
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2013-03-29 at 01:39 AM.
    For the Horde!

I don't think the Mogu would join Garrosh. Nor would the Zandalari. Koltira seems a little far-fetched. I would rather deal with him in a Sylvanas storyline. Also, the final Sha is the Sha of Pride. Everything else seems okay, but you're missing Malkorok for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    I think you meant 5.5 like Acro said, but either way it has been a good idea with this.
    I think it would be better if the final seventh Sha was called the Sha of Destruction.
    Where is Malkorok in all of this, and I would love to kill that Grimtotem hag once and for all.
    Here is also a kickass artwork of a possible Sha corrupted Garrosh.
    http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ds-d5syba6.jpg
    SoO is going to be patch 5.4, I really think he meant 5.4, not 5.5. What would 5.4 be if we were fighting Garrosh in 5.5? It should be obvious that he either made a typo or flipped the numbers (4.5 backwards is 5.4).

Calling on an awesome moderator to fix my title from "4.5 to 5.4"

Who said Malkorok wasn't the Frontline Commander defending Ogrimmar?

I hear what your saying about Malkorok I just wasn't thinking about him before I made this, I would like to make him a boss but in my opinion if he is Garrosh's most faithful follower I would imagine he would only be killed by Garrosh himself after the fight as an example of the price of failure. Like when the Joker in the first Batman shot his number two after seeing the Batwing for the first time.

I just think if Blizzard is going to give us Ogrimmar it should bring as many callbacks to the table as possible. Cata gave us so many open ended stories such as Kolitra and the Grimtotems it would be a shame not to round them off so we can fully devote our attention the Legion in all of its Glory.

As far as the Mogu and the Zandalari, Garrosh seems to be outnumbered after the rebellion in my opinion and uneducated on how the Sha truly works. The Zandalari haven't joined Hellscream's Horde yet but if they did that would replace the unreliable Trolls rising up against him. Or at least give us a reason to acknowledge why they are even in this expansion (foreshadowing.)

Also Shan Kien was never killed and we know Garrosh is planning to harness Sha Power and Flesh Shaping Magic. The only known masters of that are the Korune, so by force or by alliance Garrosh could make a deal with a Mogu in exchange for a piece of Azeroth after it has been conquered. Like how Lex Luthor mada a deal with General Zod, Australia for the means to Kill Superman.

Most of these bosses are just to show that Garrosh is resourceful enough to not only fight his Former Horde but is prepared to decimate all of Azeroth and the Alliance with his New Horde. A Horde of Old School Ogres, Magnataur, Voodoo Trolls, Suicidal Goblins, and Bloodlusted Orcs. No weak Elves, frail undead, soft hearted Tauren, or Orcs with any reason not to OBEY. So basically the Old School Horde from Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness.

If you got any more ideas keep them coming. Again this is mostly for fun. I would love to see an Epic Sea Battle using mini Subs and Ships like the Flame Leviathan Fight. So much to wish for so little time.

Quite a few interesting ideas here. But, some things I don't think will happen:

Zandalari: We're done with them this expansion. Zul didn't appear in 5.2 and their LFR portion is called "Last Stand". We won't see those Trolls till the Next expansion (if its South Sea's based) or beyond.

Mogu: While it's interesting that Garrosh would ally with the Mogu, I don't see it happening. Even his own loyalists fight the Mogu on Pandaria and bringing them in could bring in more enemies from Pandaria (not that Garrosh would be short on those, with Taran Zhu telling the Horde to get out.)

Gallywix: I think Gallywix will be involved somehow, but likely not be a boss. He's not stupid enough to side with a losing side, so I could see him jumping ship when he realizes Garrosh is losing. Maybe it costs him his Trade-Prince-hood.

And last: Sha of War: I know this because the 7th Sha is the Sha of Pride. The one Burden Shao-Hao, the Last Emperor, did not overcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 7th Sha was confirmed to be the Sha of Pride, from the sound files, Silencer release a couple days ago.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lot of cool ideas here. Love the idea of Gallywix building a super tank (of course he would), and the idea of Sylvanas showing up and sending a few forces to 'help' Garrosh (or rather ensure massive bloodshed on all sides so she can add some powerful new servants to the Forsaken) is a great one as well.

Wouldn't surprised me if some fel orcs or mogu showed up. Magatha would be a nice surprise as well. Who knows, you might be pretty close on the mark here.

Deleted
    The 7th Sha is already confirmed to be the Sha of Pride. Audiofiles Emperor Shaohao.

Garrosh hates Magatha for her treacherous actions by infusing Gorehowl with poison.
    Garrosh hates trolls overall, don't think we'll see Zandalari in Orgrimmar.

I do appreciate the build up of the Raid.

Deleted
    Mag'tha? Grim Totem?

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Apocalypse War Machine: A Super Tank commissioned by Gallywix himself which guards the Entrance of Ogrimmar, and Hellscream's answer to the SkyFire in terms of artillery.
    I have to say, I don't want to see Gallywix involved in the raid, and more or less be smart enough to switch sides like Mister J said, but I really like the idea of of him commissioning this machine. With Garrosh not paying and him switching.

Probably this horse mount has any connection in Siege of Orgrimmar, i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Probably this horse mount has any connection in Siege of Orgrimmar, i guess.

How would it?
    Why would they implent a mount in 5.3 for 5.4 patch?
    And Garrosh hates the undead, that horse could not be an option.

It's not an undead horse. It's a Steel Warhorse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    It's not an undead horse. It's a Steel Warhorse.
    Indeed, looks like a mechanical horse to me.