Razorbliss's fanart: Orchidfire the Warden

Some Priest and Tyrael inspired piece from me ;d

I wish to work as Concept artist in the future but I'm far from there!
    still, here's something I've done lately, took me quite a while as I wasnt happy with the first result so I fixed alot of stuff to make it better.(hourglass"cough" bigger chest"cough") like the hair and some minor physical appearance changes :P

here's the HD Link http://razorbliss101.deviantart.com/...rbliss101&qo=0

the rest of my gallery is mainly full of Warcraft fanart and random studies
    Please leave a comment if you like or hate it ;d really looking for critique
    Last edited by RazorBlisS; 2013-03-29 at 02:37 AM.

Her left nipple is poking out, just thought I'd point that out.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

that's actually just a crack in her armor

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Her left nipple is poking out, just thought I'd point that out.
    i think that's supposed to be a crack in the armour she's wearing...
    but im kinda torn between what she is, a monk? a wizard?

edit; damn you beat me to it
    edit2: i realized i didnt comment, i like this quite a lot, it doesn't seem so overdone, (i.e a female warrior with so much armour it would be impossible to move, or the oposite..) and nothing is oversized or undersized. well done
    Last edited by Fus Ro Yay; 2013-03-29 at 01:50 AM.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

She's actually a priest ;d
    started off as making a mix between Warcraft's priest and GuildWars2's Guardian, It's just some staff wielding plate class or something ;d
    not really thought about it, I trend to start some new drawing during boring lectures and go with the flow changing the concept till it satisfies my taste of self hate and nervous attempts and drawing to heights im far from yet ;d
    Waait.. what? ;d I meant that my figure drawing skills are bad yet ;d need lots of anatomy studies :P
    Last edited by RazorBlisS; 2013-03-29 at 01:52 AM.

aha. "staff wearing plate class or something" eh?... A good ol' vanilla warrior with http://www.wowhead.com/item=19944/na...ish-terminator haha. anyway, its awesome =)
    I like my coffe like my mages.

think im gonna try and improve the shadows down her robe, it all looks so blended together in gray mass of boringness ;d
    brb

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBlisS View Post
    think im gonna try and improve the shadows down her robe, it all looks so blended together in gray mass of boringness ;d
    brb
    I think its a good picture, i dont see any problems with basics and such so your doing good. Like you say though some things seem to blend, some part of her left arm and robe? The other thing i think is maybe the picture needs a bit more depth, but maybe it's not done yet. no expert here though i dabbled a little in drawing, but not for a while.

well, tryed to define the whole lower part abit
    now it's uploaded both links
    not so sure if it's better tho, been having this piece in my head for a lot of time now and I just cant find a sweet spot to end it >_<
    most people trend to tell me it looks good and here I am hating the drawing thinking how to improve it after having it printed in my head so I end up doing the same crap over and over like a xerox
    Zeras, thanks for the imput, much appreciated!

oh btw even removed the crack in her chest armor, it really was placed in an odd place ;d
    Last edited by RazorBlisS; 2013-03-29 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBlisS View Post
    well, tryed to define the whole lower part abit
    check the deviantart link for the "improved" version ;d
    not so sure if it's better tho, been having this piece in my head for a lot of time now and I just cant find a sweet spot to end it >_<
    Zeras, thanks for the imput, much appreciated, it's really hard to find someone to comment or flame my stuff
    most people trend to tell me it looks good and here I am hating the drawing thinking how to improve it after having it printed in my head so I end up doing the same crap over and over like a xerox

oh btw even removed the crack in her chest armor, it really was placed in an odd place ;d
    Your welcome, have an idea where your coming from about critique, it's maybe not easy to be blunt about someone's work that they put effort and time in(not hurt someone's feelings and such)I checked your gallery, but i can't seem to click in on the pictures, having a browser problem argh. I think you should keep on it, but always be willing to improve and there's always room for it.
    I think if your having problems getting serious review though you might try that concept art.org site? Deviant is a bit of everything, but plenty of hobbiest. Concept art site though, i heard there's alot of serious people there and there's resources/advice from professional artists there. Heck i think even blizzard artists have posted there. Maybe you heard of it dunno, i would go prepared though i think. Or Illedan's gonna pop out and go you know what. :P

Btw i really love that dark templar drawing, that one looks like it could be official.

Dunno but I think critique is the best way to improve ;d especially if your feelings get hurt because you remember it when drawing the next time...
    that templar's scythe looks so stupid btw ;d

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have her healing me. *gruff warrior nod*
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-03-29 at 03:40 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

here's some side by side pic with the old version
    http://postimg.org/image/l1tgpzuhh/
    and it's so ugly because I just recently learned that to make good photos(because I don't have scanner) I need two light sources to reduce the graphite's reflection ;d

OK, ill be the rogue... ;d
    Last edited by RazorBlisS; 2013-03-30 at 01:03 AM.