Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't think the 5 for an average human thing is accurate. Plus, think about his skill versus, say, Chi-Chi, who at one point was over 100. And she trained Goten to the point he broke Super Saiyan (which I think is bullshit, but still). And then think about Yajerobe, who has a power level in the hundreds during the Saiyan Saga. I think Hercule breaks 100 at least.
    I.....what?

I don't think he has 100... he would need some form of ki manipulation.

I know chichi doesn't....but 100 is a bit much for Hercule.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-03-29 at 02:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would give hercule a power level of 50 he is def 10 times stronger than farmer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I.....what?

I don't think he has 100... he would need some form of ki manipulation.

I know chichi doesn't....but 100 is a bit much for Hercule.
    Yajerobe can't use chi, and his power level is listed at several hundred.

Ok, I did some thinking and researching ......
    There is completely no information on dragon ball wikia about what happened to the group of pure hearted saiyans who, together with original super saiyan god, failed to bring down bad saiyans .....
    What if they've found a refugee somewhere, and there is another planet full of pure-blood saiyans out there, but good ones this time, who isolated themselves and trained with each other ?

Guess we'll find out little bit when the movie is out.
    Last edited by rad586; 2013-03-29 at 10:44 AM.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean like a group of Saiyan monks, living a life of peaceful contemplation and kickass martial arts on an isolated planet, doing Piccolo-style meditation?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    You mean like a group of Saiyan monks, living a life of peaceful contemplation and kickass martial arts on an isolated planet, doing Piccolo-style meditation?
    Yeah, something like that.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i would give hercule a power level of 50 he is def 10 times stronger than farmer
    I give Hercule a 6-9.

Power levels clearly scale non-linearly, with some kind of increasing returns. Possibly even an exponential scaling. Roshi's full power kamehameha wave blew up the moon with a PL of 180. The strength of 36 humans is not enough to blow up the moon. Goku also took a bullet to the head easily with a PL of 10. Gunfire has been shown to be effective against Hercule, which puts him firmly below 10. However, you are right that he is much stronger than a farmer, which puts him above 5. So, 6-9 is mathematically the best estimate of his power level.

Also, Yajirobe had a power level of 970 during the Saiyan saga.

Deleted
    Don't forget that a difference like 2 or 3 points is pretty big for normal humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just think goku was more durable since he was a saiyan which is why bullets did not work on him

im sure krillin and yamcha in dragonball could easily be hurt by bullets. possibly tien

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Ok, I did some thinking and researching ......
    There is completely no information on dragon ball wikia about what happened to the group of pure hearted saiyans who, together with original super saiyan god, failed to bring down bad saiyans .....
    What if they've found a refugee somewhere, and there is another planet full of pure-blood saiyans out there, but good ones this time, who isolated themselves and trained with each other ?

Guess we'll find out little bit when the movie is out.
    I foresee a Saiyan/Z-Fighter style Justice League...

Pretty sure the original super saiyan god, caused the destruction of the original planet vegeta.
    I assume the pure bloods died along with him.

Also, in the ocean dub, when Piccolo says wish me back, he over heard Nappa talking about how Piccolo is a namekian, and how there is a planet with them out there.
    In the funimation dub they speculate that there is more dragonballs on piccolo's home planet. So it's not really a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Pretty sure the original super saiyan god, caused the destruction of the original planet vegeta.
    I assume the pure bloods died along with him.

Also, in the ocean dub, when Piccolo says wish me back, he over heard Nappa talking about how Piccolo is a namekian, and how there is a planet with them out there.
    In the funimation dub they speculate that there is more dragonballs on piccolo's home planet. So it's not really a mistake.
    Still though. Piccolo loves the kid, yet for your dieing wish you ask him to spend his life searching for dragon balls that may or may not exist on another planet? When a) you have no known way to get there. b) You have no idea how far it is and finally c) have no idea how dangerous it is. Being asked to be wished back actually goes against the selfless character they were building Piccolo up to be. He should have been like "I have faith in you Gohan, you can do this." (just DOOOOOOOOOODGE) or something along those lines and died without asking to be wished back.

More wrong with that scene then just the dragonball thing.

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 02:39 PM ----------

Another thing. When were talking about SSJG type of power. Would a planet blowing up even kill them? Like think about for a second. Weak as shit Frieza in comparison can survive planets exploding. We also know saiyans can breath in space to, so why would a SSJG not be able to survive a planet exploding? Seems like that would be child's play to him.

Unless the original SSJG intentionally blasted the planet to kill off evil saiyans to and to make sure it was strong enough to kill everything made it tough enough to kill him as well. Then like Frieza more recently, he had accidentally missed some that had traveled off planet previously...etc. Also how did this SSJG not stomp everything back in the day? Unless the evil saiyans were joining together to I guess, but then why was the technique lost if there were survivors?

So many questions.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-03-29 at 06:49 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    I foresee a Saiyan/Z-Fighter style Justice League...
    Well pretty much everything about the Movie has already been spoilered so we can already say that we will hear nothing about them, maybe in the new series... but i kinda doubt it because it would be quite boring if there were new allies and then they are saiyans too. The new series would definately need new strong allies because it can't all just be about Goku, Vegeta and Gohan (i don't think Gotenks will play a big role at all because he is pretty weak for a fusion but with all drawbacks it, moreover he is annoying^^), maybe Goku meets some other strong "good" fighters in the other universes that of course are non-saiyan.

Btw when will we be able to see the new movie? In Japan it should already be the 30th of March

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 09:01 PM ----------

i;d be fine if they kept ledgic from gt for a new series

he was alright
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-03-29 at 09:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Another thing. When were talking about SSJG type of power. Would a planet blowing up even kill them? Like think about for a second. Weak as shit Frieza in comparison can survive planets exploding. We also know saiyans can breath in space to, so why would a SSJG not be able to survive a planet exploding? Seems like that would be child's play to him.
    I can't remember if this was manga or dub, but didn't Vegeta say the the Super Saiyan destroyed the planet because he couldn't control his power. He might of self-destructed.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol link it here too

10+ Year Old Account
    Detailed “Battle of Gods” Synopsis Now Available! at http://www.kanzenshuu.com/

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    "The festivities continue, with Piccolo singing karaoke, Uis eating, and Birus break dancing, all the while with Vegeta on pins and needles."

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 04:39 PM ----------

Pilaf for a talking monkey, who angrily tries to correct him, but Mai warns him that they cannot let anyone know their true identities. Trunks calls Goten over to see the interesting monkey he found, and when Pilaf and co. see Goten they mistake him for Goku, remembering the time Ōzaru Goku destroyed their castle. The trio runs off in a panic. Goten tells Trunks that that really was a weird-looking monkey, but he is more interested in the pretty girl. Is she a friend of Trunks? Trunks pauses a bit, then proudly announces that she is his girlfriend, and that they have even held hands! Goten is deeply impressed about this.

OMFG THAT IS JUST HILARIOUS

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 04:44 PM ----------

Birus, who was hit in the head with a stray bullet, is fed up with waiting and decides to just destroy Earth. “Before creation comes destruction” he says, charging up an attack. Vegeta interrupts, saying that the bingo tournament is just beginning. He desperately does a song and dance about bingo, which convinces Birus and Uis to go on eating for a while longer. The others start to wonder why Vegeta is acting so strange. Bulma forgives the Pilaf trio’s misbehavior and collects the Four-Star Ball from them for the tournament. As the others play bingo, Uis tells Birus that there is supposed to be some great custard pudding. In fact, Majin Buu is eating some now. Birus asks Buu for one and Uis asks for two, but Buu says he is going to eat them all himself. Birus cannot believe Buu will not share when he has so many, but Buu shouts back at him saying they are all his and proceeds to lick them all. Birus struggles with Buu over the pies, until Buu tries to turn him into candy. Vegeta finally notices what is going on and curses himself for letting Birus out of his sight. It is too late: Birus finally snaps, saying he will destroy the Earth for this, and unleashes his power in a fit of rage.

i officially must see this movie now

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 04:49 PM ----------

Uis asks him to wait a just a little bit longer before destroying Earth though, since his sushi order still is not ready.

Video put a smile on my face. First saw it in this thread. Best raid intro ever.

The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    moonkinzaru