Poll: Will you try Hearthstone?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Looks fun to pass the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely. I have been wanting to get into card games for quite a while now, and this seems like a great opportunity. I find the Warcraft universe to be highly interesting as well. It's a win/win.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

It's free, so sure, why not?

Deleted
    yeah ill try it
    but i dont expect it to be more fun than the actual wow tcg

Deleted
    Definitly! I've never played such a game before so it would be nice to give it a try.

Deleted
    I'l play it, im a sucker for TCG's, might even buy a few packs.

free game to kill time, sure as hell i'll try it.

then i'll see if it keep me hung on it or not.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    It's free-to-play. Why wouldn't anyone give it a try unless they don't like card games.
    This exactly. Why would you not try a free game that's based on the universe that you play in every day?

Absolutely I will. It looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    free game to kill time, sure as hell i'll try it.

then i'll see if it keep me hung on it or not.
    My thoughts exactly. You deserve a cookie

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    Is there any other reason to play the game???
    The main reason should be because of the type of game it is.

I like CCG's and I liked MTG late 90's, which is my reason to give this game a shot.
    I might play WoW but I don't care much for lore, I also never played W3/TFT alot so it's not because it says Warcraft or Blizzard that I'm excited to try it out, it's because it's a CCG which I've always liked.

Try it? Hell yes.
    Enjoy it? Good chance!
    Believed it could have been anything "BIG" at PAX East, when Blizzcon will be this year? Nope, I've long since learned NOT to hype myself up about much of anything.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

It's on my radar. I enjoyed pokemon tcg when I was a kid and spellfire later on but when my friends stopped playing I stopped having much interest in card games but it's free and looks like it's worth a go although I have my doubts I'll get too into it.

Deleted
    A card game, not contingent on trading or buying cards, but actually me playing, yet I can still play against my friends?

And it's free?

Who wouldn't try this? You'd have to be a hateful person not to try it.

Definitely, I'm really enjoying the Pokémon TCG, and from gameplay videos this looks very enjoyable. Always wanted to get into the WoW TCG, I even have the Molten Core Raid Deck, which is sadly gathering dust on one of my shelves, so this'll be great.

With the inclusion of sound files I'll most definitely go for Garrosh, I always crack up at his lines, so he'll probably go right up there with Jaraxxus as being the most hilarious thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    With the inclusion of sound files I'll most definitely go for Garrosh, I always crack up at his lines, so he'll probably go right up there with Jaraxxus as being the most hilarious thing ever.
    I've disliked Garrosh since Cata, so whenever I get him as an opponent in this game I'll be raging ever so slightly deep inside. Don't even begin to ask me about actually playing him, I'll need time to adjust to that eventuality

15+ Year Old Account
    Well , why not. Its Free

Absolutely! Hearthstone looks like loads of fun!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I've disliked Garrosh since Cata, so whenever I get him as an opponent in this game I'll be raging ever so slightly deep inside. Don't even begin to ask me about actually playing him, I'll need time to adjust to that eventuality
    I probably wont play a warrior deck, its too straightforward, but if i end up playing one, It better be one with Lothar on it.

whether you want to admit it or not, EVERYONE is gonna try out the game, there is absolutely no reason why not. " but i'm not into card games" bullcrap, you won't know unless you try, just thinking u don't like it is not good enough of a reason.