Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Farming to lvl 90, where should i do it?

So I've finally got my pala to lvl 85 and since i've only been farming , killing that is, I want to continue that. I knew where to farm in Outland,Northrend and in Cata content but i'm not so sure about Pandaria.So i would like to know if any of you guys could give me some hint/tip on where is the good , if not the best place to farm npcs ( with using potion of luck ofc) and bare in mind that i'm lvl 85.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Seems odd really that you want to gimp yourself this bad honestly.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the potion of treasure equivelant of MoP only for alchemists?

Venziir, not everyone likes to quest every single time they level up a toon. I myself enjoy farming the troggs in Deepholm a lot more than I do questing.

And question to OP, which spots do you farm at in Outland and Northrend for exp? I've only heard of the troggs in Deepholm as a valid way of lvling.

Deleted
    A few quests in to pandaria your killing hozen on a beach by a shipwreck, they seem to drop gold and greens, might be worth a try?

Seems to me that OP wants to use bot but don't know where he should do it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post

Venziir, not everyone likes to quest every single time they level up a toon. I myself enjoy farming the troggs in Deepholm a lot more than I do questing.

And question to OP, which spots do you farm at in Outland and Northrend for exp? I've only heard of the troggs in Deepholm as a valid way of lvling.
    no quest rewards, reputation or gold from quests seems like gimping.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    I find it a little sad that some people immediately assume the worst of someone.

Venziir and Reyz, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all? Might want to learn from that?

The running Hozen is quite a good choice, they respawn fast, and have rather low HP, compared to the other mobs there at least.

i think you can also farm mobs in towlong steppes early stages of the shado-pan quest line these mobs if i remember correctly keep spawning pretty fast.
    can't remember the quest name but you need to kill scorpions and pick up arrows.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all please erase that thought in your head that i am botting..
    Thanks for some ideas , will check them when i get online.
    And also:
    Seems odd really that you want to gimp yourself this bad honestly.
    Altho this is true, i do not find this as a gimp, sure i dont get rep,quest rewards i sure do get gold from all the greens,cloths ( i am tailor on that char too) and as for gear, quest rewards you mentioned, I've acquired gear needed for my pala (arch sword,epic mop shield, other blue mop items).
    When i got into Outland i farmed those ghostly soldiers, dont know their name, near that horde camp south part of the zone, + the place where you have the quest to light up those towers ( you can also get some hunter ,pala or druid higher lvl, go into ramparts and pull most of the instance),then went to terrokar: farmed spiders and other stuff there needed for aldor><scryer switch,nagrand:you can basicly farm anywhere here, and in Netherstorm i focused on killing those mobs around B'naar since there are a lot of them and they drop good amount of cloths.
    Northrend I got my skinner ( got two accounts) and farmed those animals near Amber Ledge, then from lvl 73-74 ( dont remember very well) i went to dungeons since they give nice amount of cloths and fast xp ( as tank ofc), got to 78 then from 78 to 81 and a little bit more than a half lvl i farmed in Icecrown. After that went to hyjal to get some gear and then straight to Deepholm where i stayed until 85.

edit:
    Nope. Potion of Treasure works only in Cata. Equivelant of that potion in MoP is potion of luck which first was 1 hour duration but got nerfed to 20 mins with a cd of 1 hour.
    Last edited by Priestamgpwn; 2013-03-29 at 06:06 PM.

the amber scorpions (elite) lvl90 in dread wastes give 89k XP unrested (double if rested I guess). Those are nice if you can kill them fast enough.

potion of luck is back to a 1hr duration

I actually see a lot of people doing monkey runs, and apparently that's some pretty good experience per hour. I don't think it would be as beneficial if you plan on using the pot since loot is shared and I think it only works outside of dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyomi View Post
    potion of luck is back to a 1hr duration
    No it's not, it's still 20 minutes. Old grandfathered Greater Potion of Luck are still one hour.

Although, 5.2 reduced the potion's cooldown to 20 mins. So you CAN keep a 100% uptime now, but it will cost 3 potions per hour now.

Quote Originally Posted by Millie View Post
    No it's not, it's still 20 minutes. Old grandfathered Greater Potion of Luck are still one hour.

Although, 5.2 reduced the potion's cooldown to 20 mins. So you CAN keep a 100% uptime now, but it will cost 3 potions per hour now.
    Which brings it back to the original cost for the same duration (3 Golden Lotus for 1 hour). Funny how Blizz does things sometimes.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Grind the turtles in the valley. I did this on my hunter with skinning for a couple levels. Tonnes of greens, turtle meat (that you can exchange for cooking tokens), leather motes. I would just wait a couple days for a few bars of rested xp, farm till it reset then park him at the inn. Rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    bot forums tell you where, give you profiles to do it and show you how to make your own. if he's botting he doesn't need help from this site

---------- Post added 2013-04-01 at 10:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pooutine View Post
    Grind the turtles in the valley. I did this on my hunter with skinning for a couple levels. Tonnes of greens, turtle meat (that you can exchange for cooking tokens), leather motes. I would just wait a couple days for a few bars of rested xp, farm till it reset then park him at the inn. Rinse and repeat.
    yeah, that rare is a nice chunk of xp too but if your faction isn't dominant, the constant galleon raids = you probably get killed a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the tips so far. Will try going for turtles until the xp is low then switch to Kun'Lai. Also a question: Did they reduced the chance of treasure chest drops from potion of luck or I'm having a bad day?

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Isn't the potion of treasure equivelant of MoP only for alchemists?.
    There is, but hardly ever worth while,

Also Im sorry but if you have enough time to farm from 85-90 with no questing and no instances, well just :S

---------- Post added 2013-04-02 at 10:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Priestamgpwn View Post
    Thanks for the tips so far. Will try going for turtles until the xp is low then switch to Kun'Lai. Also a question: Did they reduced the chance of treasure chest drops from potion of luck or I'm having a bad day?
    Potion of luck is near useless and not worth while by all the guild alchmists Ive asked

10+ Year Old Account
    Also Im sorry but if you have enough time to farm from 85-90 with no questing and no instances, well just :S
    I dont do it in one go really.. It took me months to lvl up. I just do occasional 2-3 hours of grinding.