10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Last episode totally fixed what the stupid arc has broken, at least for me. Yuriko's terrible Bad Guy Act and the entire exchange following it, the karaoke shot, the meeting with her mother(I want a gif of that vicious fight, by the way!)... THAT is what this show was supposed to be about, not some half-assed, unnecessary, wannabe mystery story.

Last couple episodes brought my rating for Vividred from 5/10 to 6/10. ;D All in all fun little series - and come on, as much as going all Madoka would be awesome in this anime there's no way they'd go that way.

Kotoura's last ep made 400th completed anime on my list, at almost 9500 episodes total. Damn, I watch too much anime.
    kotoura would be mine 1273 complete anime or something close to it
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Last episode totally fixed what the stupid arc has broken, at least for me. Yuriko's terrible Bad Guy Act and the entire exchange following it, the karaoke shot, the meeting with her mother(I want a gif of that vicious fight, by the way!)... THAT is what this show was supposed to be about, not some half-assed, unnecessary, wannabe mystery story.

Kotoura's last ep made 400th completed anime on my list, at almost 9500 episodes total. Damn, I watch too much anime.
    Yeah. It definitely helped put things back on course. Shame it was in the last episode! But, at least it was a damn nice and fulfilling way to round things off. Haha I was desperate for gifs of that moment all day too! Kept refreshing tumblr hoping to find one. I've got two. Neither of the specific moments I wanted, but it's better than nothing. Unfortunately, one is too big for imgur, but here's the one I could get on there: http://i.imgur.com/cDuxkzC.gif
    Zouzen, Kotoura's grandfather, is definitely senior citizen of the season (http://i.imgur.com/RC2JVf5.gif). Such a boss.

Started watching Amagami SS, at episode 3 on the Morishima arc and I'm laughing so much with embarrassment! Good fun so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    the one I could get on there: http://i.imgur.com/cDuxkzC.gif
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Vividred - Nice ending to the series. All the Operations between each character made me smile, and I got really excited when VividRed Operation happened. Ending did point to the possibility of a second season, though I don't know what it would be about and who the enemies would be.

Yellow > Green > Black > Weasel > Blue > Pink/Red

GJ-bu - Oh god a graduation episode again. I laughed when Kirara got her hair brushed and her "ears" popped right back up afterwards. Second season with their siblings in the club?

Pink > Yellow/Purple > Green > Orange

MMY - The show ended so suddenly. This show seriously needs to continue, it was so great. I'm happy it ended on a fairly good note though. The Head Maid got her arm re-attached, the Demon King isn't crazy anymore, and things seem to be progressing. It's nice to see a lot of the human world start to see the demons as more than just enemies and monsters, and I love all that Merchant is doing to help that. Soldier was a complete badass in that fight against the eye-patch guy, I'm happy he didn't suicide the guy and survived. I'm intrigued in what's up with Mage. It seems she is both just one person, and three separate ones at the same time.

I really hope this show continues though, it's set so much up and it's such an amazing world. There's no way it couldn't get a second season.

Zetsuen - KILLER PINEAPPLES.

Such a great show though. It didn't have any twist ending, but still had a fine one. I guess Yoshino getting shot was just to add an episode cliffhanger and served no other purpose.

One thing I don't get. I just read that when Aika died she died with her father and mother, which I totally forgot about. We later find out she killed herself, but who killed their parents? It surely couldn't have been Aika?
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-29 at 10:09 PM.

MMY cant be much more of an open ending srsly ... they should start a new season next weak for this as it toally ended mid arc xD the war wasnt even over x.x i hope we dont have to wait to long for a 2nd season as the manga is pretty slow (its currently as far as the anime ^^). Also cant really buy the LN's here and i hate to read storys on my pc ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    One thing I don't get. I just read that when Aika died she died with her father and mother, which I totally forgot about. We later find out she killed herself, but who killed their parents? It surely couldn't have been Aika?
    I would guess she did kill her parents as well. She did look at death in a rather pragmatic way... I mean, it's either that or the story has a gaping hole and it'd be strange for the only plot hole to be this huge. ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    hate to read storys on my pc ;X
    Kindle <3 Best purchase I made in last 3 years or so. MMY LNs are rather... peculiar... to be honest, though. Certainly not for everyone - they are literally 100% dialogue. And I used the word "literally" correctly here, there is no narrative of any sort - just the dialogue. http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...oyuu:Volume_19 here, a part of one of volumes actually translated. ;P
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-03-29 at 10:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kindle <3 Best purchase I made in last 3 years or so. MMY LNs are rather... peculiar... to be honest, though. Certainly not for everyone - they are literally 100% dialogue. And I used the word "literally" correctly here, there is no narrative of any sort - just the dialogue. http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...oyuu:Volume_19 here, a part of one of volumes actually translated. ;P
    It's Play format a la Shakespeare. Not enough people do this much anymore except for actual plays.

Which makes me think how interesting it would be to see MMY in play format. It would have to be done in many parts though seeing the length.

This might just be Sankaku getting ahead of themselves, but they said Chuuni S2 announced here. (Extremely NSFW)
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-03-30 at 12:48 AM.

Deleted
    Spring season is heaven for me.. my 2 favorite animes are getting rerun/season 2 and it looks like the other animes are also very much worth watching.. DELICIOUSNESS.

Haiyore and Oreimo FTW!

Haiyore season 2.. oreimo rerun, railgun season 2. Those are the ones I know, and fully expect to rock this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Spring season is heaven for me.. my 2 favorite animes are getting rerun/season 2 and it looks like the other animes are also very much worth watching.. DELICIOUSNESS.

Haiyore and Oreimo FTW!

Haiyore season 2.. oreimo rerun, railgun season 2. Those are the ones I know, and fully expect to rock this season.
    Wait, Ore Imo is a rerun, not new material?

10+ Year Old Account

Haiyore and Oreimo FTW!

OreImo isn't a rerun. It's a full on second season that adapts the rest of the Light Novels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Wait, Ore Imo is a rerun, not new material?
    It's a rerun with new material in it, it's not a completely new season 2 with all new material. At least that's what I heard since forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind it either way really :P
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    OreImo isn't a rerun. It's a full on second season that adapts the rest of the Light Novels.
    If that's the case.. I think I'm even more hyped now ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a rerun with new material in it, it's not a completely new season 2 with all new material. At least that's what I heard since forever.
    I heard the same for a while, but just recently all I've heard is it's only new material and doesn't cover the entire series from the first LN.

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 01:12 AM ----------

If that's the case.. I think I'm even more hyped now ^_^
    Either way we'll see when it airs. One thing for sure is it will even be adapting the final Light Novel, which isn't even out and won't be out until around the end of the shows airing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai is getting a dub, just finished it (well, first season) and would love to have a blu-ray of it.

Also, I'm pretty excited for OreImo season 2 as well. Just finished watching the first season and the OVAs yesterday. Concidentally, I almost did a spit take when I noticed an OreImo reference in Haganai today.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-03-30 at 02:42 AM.

I'm hoping it's all new material and not a re-run. I just finished rewatching OreImo in preparation for S2. Super excited.

Also finished Sankarea today. Was pretty good. It's finish wasn't as strong as its start, but it was quite enjoyable nonetheless. The ending was kind of meh, tho. Had it not had the OVAs/specials it would of been a really shitty ending. She just jumps on him after what looked like her turning into a real zombie just after that lady was talking about the stages of zombies. Then it ends. That needs some explaining. And the specials afterwards that are technically episode 13 and 14 completely ignore what happened. Just weird.

god damn fairy tail.

they better animate the rest of Bleach and Fairy tail eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    god damn fairy tail.

they better animate the rest of Bleach and Fairy tail eventually.
    Dat cliffhanger, lawl.
    Ah well, we knew this was coming anyway.

Gonna read the manga, cheating feels good :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Gonna read the manga, cheating feels good :3
    yeah, I just can't get in to mangas as much. especially action ones like bleach and fairy tail. seeing the fighting animated is much more satisfying imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww yeah.

Chihaya - The only show where they can pull off an entire episode that takes place over about two minutes and keep you engaged the entire time.

Kotoura - A much better episode than the past few. It's a nice ending to the show and even though the mother is a douche I can understand her. Ever since the beginning I've understood where she was coming from.

Tamako - I was half expecting her to accept. It was really cute when she tried to give Choi her medal at the end.