Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    How many of those are not available anymore/Shop Mounts/TCG Mounts/RAF Mounts? 200 Mounts seems to be about right. So many mounts that were removed at some point and are no longer available.
    15. +2 Lock mounts

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I was excited about this achievement, but then I read that ANOTHER Dragonhawk will be the reward for the achievement and I got sad. really, really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    At first I was excited about this achievement, but then I read that ANOTHER Dragonhawk will be the reward for the achievement and I got sad. really, really sad.
    eh idk it has a much better texture and the spikes look pretty badarse to me
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually ... it's not that bad looking. Talk about relieved!

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...Dragonhawk.jpg

They have blades on their wings @_@ ...

10+ Year Old Account
    F U Blizz! This slap to mount all collectors is pretty harsh. Looks more like an armored poo to me >.<

Deleted
    I like them personally, they stand out. Just really wish that it's 200 unique mounts in-game you need and not 200 account wide (aka armory count).

Deleted
    Does anybody know if I got a paladin + DK + lock I would be 6 mounts infront of everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Actually ... it's not that bad looking. Talk about relieved!

They have blades on their wings @_@ ...
    Very pleased with this model. I feel like it's a shoutout to mount collectors in Wrath, where the reward for 100 mounts was also a dragonhawk.

Now we're in an expansion where the Silver Covenant and the Sunreavers are at it again, but even closer to their own respective factions. So now we have dragonhawks in faction-themed amour and updated models. Plus the dragonhawk skeleton is very underused and I've love to use one again, seventeen mounts off though still.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoulsen View Post
    Does anybody know if I got a paladin + DK + lock I would be 6 mounts infront of everyone?
    You would be 2-3 ahead atmost(pallies have 3 while the others have 2). The only total that counts towards any mount achievement is the most a single character has ingame.

Seen quite a few people in this thread who seem to think what the armory shows as far as mount total goes means everything and counts towards the achievement....it does not. The only total that matters for achievements is what your highest character has ingame(or statistics). The only reason you have so many mounts on your armory is because blizzard is too lazy to remove cross faction mounts just as they are too lazy to remove unobtainable mounts that have been on the armory since 5.0.

If anyone here has seen just how much blizzard cares about mount collectors over the years you'd know exactly why we're just now getting a 200 achievement or even a 150 this expac when 150 was fully possible last expac, why they do not care to fix anything on the armory or even respond to the countless threads started on the official forums asking about achievements/rewards.

I've been a collector since Wrath and am at 203(highest character, do not count cross faction), and I've probably been one of the biggest ones on the official forums asking for higher end achievements since Cata....now take a guess at exactly how much blizz has said or done about collectors when me and many more are on there constantly asking for something non lulzworthy or that's an achievement and not handed to more than a handful on patch day?

Deleted
    The dragonhawks are some ugly useless 5years old reskins .

A big middle finger for those mount collectors.

Blizzard, guess what . Those people are the one who care most regarding the mounts. Giving them some ugly reskins is spit in their faces.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    The dragonhawks are some ugly useless 5years old reskins .

Blizzard, guess what . Those people are the one who care most regarding the mounts. Giving them some ugly reskins is spit in their faces.
    Guess you haven't seen the new pictures of the mounts? They fully upgraded the models with MoP textures and made the armor look halfway decent. This isn't happening to any other dragonhawk ingame, mount collectors(for now) get the only upgraded texture dragonhawk ingame and it actually looks unique compared to all over dragonhawks.

Do I think it should be something better with all the other possible models they could have used? Sure but it sure as hell could have been worse if they didn't upgrade the textures on it.

Deleted
    Listen, I collect mounts, I already got a dragonhawk reward 2 expansions ago.
    Another one ? No thank you.

They painted it in other way ? Well, is like saying: instead of geting a new car we paint your old one.

No thank you.
    Last edited by mmoc1e4c5b7903; 2013-03-29 at 05:50 PM.

Listen, I collect mounts, I already got a dragonhawk reward 2 expansions ago.
    Another one ? No thank you.

They painted it in other way ? Well, is like saying: instead of geting a new car we paint your old one.

No thank you.
    No its like RICEing your car.

I just want to know when they're going to give us a green drake mount. We've got the other 4 dragonflights, plus a bunch of mutants, but no green yet. (Drake, not proto-drake, since that's the argument I hear every time I bring this up.)

Maybe in the Emerald Dream expac, if that ever becomes a reality...

So apparently on the PTR you surf on this (like the kite mounts) rather than sit on it. Looks really flippin' strange.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    You would be 2-3 ahead atmost(pallies have 3 while the others have 2). The only total that counts towards any mount achievement is the most a single character has ingame.

Seen quite a few people in this thread who seem to think what the armory shows as far as mount total goes means everything and counts towards the achievement....it does not. The only total that matters for achievements is what your highest character has ingame(or statistics). The only reason you have so many mounts on your armory is because blizzard is too lazy to remove cross faction mounts just as they are too lazy to remove unobtainable mounts that have been on the armory since 5.0.

If anyone here has seen just how much blizzard cares about mount collectors over the years you'd know exactly why we're just now getting a 200 achievement or even a 150 this expac when 150 was fully possible last expac, why they do not care to fix anything on the armory or even respond to the countless threads started on the official forums asking about achievements/rewards.

I've been a collector since Wrath and am at 203(highest character, do not count cross faction), and I've probably been one of the biggest ones on the official forums asking for higher end achievements since Cata....now take a guess at exactly how much blizz has said or done about collectors when me and many more are on there constantly asking for something non lulzworthy or that's an achievement and not handed to more than a handful on patch day?
    thats not true, the achievement counts ALL mounts across the account except for class mounts and mounts that switch when you log onto a different faction toon (for example the silver covenant mounts, the gryphon/wyverms, most achievement mounts)

so for example say you have 150 mounts on an alliance toon then get 50 new mounts you dont have on your alliance toon yet you then get the achievement.

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 01:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    So apparently on the PTR you surf on this (like the kite mounts) rather than sit on it. Looks really flippin' strange.
    probably just a bug
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thats not true, the achievement counts ALL mounts across the account except for class mounts and mounts that switch when you log onto a different faction toon (for example the silver covenant mounts, the gryphon/wyverms, most achievement mounts)

so for example say you have 150 mounts on an alliance toon then get 50 new mounts you dont have on your alliance toon yet you then get the achievement.
    That's what I was saying, it counts the highest a single character has gotten on your account(ingame total only, armory is not a real total). Cross faction mounts do not count if you have 150 on ally or horde and a bunch of different ones on the other faction the opposite factions mounts will not go towards a total for your main faction.

I have 203 on my main(horde pally) and on the armory it shows me at 252 because of 49 mounts I have on ally that are different than horde. if for whatever reason I was under 200 horde side all those different mounts I have on ally would not go towards my mains progress on the achievement, not a single ally mount would count that's what i'm saying and what some do not seem to understand. Your armory total is inflated because blizz is too lazy to fix cross faction mounts showing up or even take off unobtainable beta mounts, the only total that counts towards achievements is your ingame(statistics) total on the character with the most mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Etheros81 View Post
    F U Blizz! This slap to mount all collectors
    Speak for yourselves, stop speaking for everyone. Especially since many of us greatly enjoy these new models and are excited for the new mounts.

Why is anyone surprised that as mount collectors we had to beg to even get new achievements implemented and then are "rewarded" with shitty recolors?

Everyone cheers this, yet whenever someone asks for a 10 90s achievement it's all "lol the no life get a life nerd"