Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Imo the effort it takes to reoptimize your gear for a fight as easy as Jin'rokh defeats the purpose of it. If you are beating the enrage by 2-3 minuttes, why on earth bother spending 5 min before and after redoing your gearset?
    I guess no one in your raid has the Yak mount. Takes me 30 seconds to push a button in Reforge Lite and move on.

sims have never been correct for any class, it has destro near mid bottom yet its close to top, and 2hand frost dks at very bottom yet there are mid par, and upper par some fights. Sims require no switching or cleave etc.
    A fight where there is even partially any self buff to counter work with sac's buff or cleave for more embers off of rain of fire giving more supply and demand on embers for aoe or cleave instantly puts Sac above GoSup, only fights that it would be even considered would be iron quon and durumuu.
    I believe Sac vs Gosup, depends strictly on how good the player is to make Sac efficient and strong.
    Personally watching 3 specific player logs, 2 i can name off are cocobutters and nezyt in 10 man have been parsing legendary ranks and top 25 every fight Normal and heroic this tier running Sac.

Quote Originally Posted by Krokarr View Post
    Personally watching 3 specific player logs, 2 i can name off are cocobutters and nezyt in 10 man have been parsing legendary ranks and top 25 every fight Normal and heroic this tier running Sac.
    I worship cocoabutters for the god that he is.