Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Its pretty much already been said but just stand where the melee are, there is no disadvantage to being in melee on this fight, they get targeted by all abilities just like you, you should also only get to use 1 Frost orb per head if the DPS is good so even if u get the Ignite debuff u don't have to go back into melee untill the next head.

I just always place them inside the heads, so most time that works out fine

Quote Originally Posted by allydom View Post
    Its pretty much already been said but just stand where the melee are, there is no disadvantage to being in melee on this fight, they get targeted by all abilities just like you, you should also only get to use 1 Frost orb per head if the DPS is good so even if u get the Ignite debuff u don't have to go back into melee untill the next head.
    I believe this is entirely wrong. I'm yet to see a melee get targeted with the frost beam....or Cinders for that matter. 4 kills on normal so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzster View Post
    I believe this is entirely wrong. I'm yet to see a melee get targeted with the frost beam....or Cinders for that matter. 4 kills on normal so far.
    Don't know about frost beam since we do the red/green strategy but our rogue gets cinders all the time. Maybe the distance to count as a melee is smaller than the hitboxes of the heads?
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Took me about 2 casts to figure out what's causing it to take the wrong path. When I cast it while holding mouse right button (ie controlling the camera) it 100% takes the wrong path.

Deleted
    I just keep it for when we stack up during rampage. I might miss 1 extra during the whole fight, but atleast it will be up every other rampage with my other CD's. Our Hunter complained aswell that Stampede acted wonky on it aswell.