Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah mages.

You know, Warlocks were once mages too - so reroll and embrace the demonic arts.

Deleted
    It says enough that NT has the best graphics available...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You can get blue fire only if my druid get's fire extinguisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Ah mages.

You know, Warlocks were once mages too - so reroll and embrace the demonic arts.
    Or, y'know, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Keejos View Post
    It says enough that NT has the best graphics available...
    I thought that was Arcane Barrage.

It's definitely the prettiest, but only used by a really boring specc
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

only if they nerf 2 of 3 mage spec to the ground after obtaining it and leaving third one in middle of nothing
    When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all ... Futurama-Godfellas

Deleted
    I laugh hard when I see someone complaining of Locks being underplayed or underrepresented. Are you fkin kidding me? Maybe in Cataclysm yes - they were. But on MoP it's like every 2nd player I see is a Lock, I've never ever seen so many of them in Cata at all....

And I say NO to blue fire. I say redesign Water Elemental in a more fancy way, and probably add a new animation of Evocation because this is the worst spell animation on my mage, and despite that I hate it so bad i have to look at it everytime cuz other 2 talents are irrelevant for Fire anyway. Maybe add some of that Nexus stuff, those "matrix codes" look great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue fire, in WotLK npc's had spellfire, which is a different school.

Also why fire? So behind in other spec dps.

Although I don't like playing my fire mage anymore, I'd be totally down for this change. I've always wanted it because I was a big fan of Azula in ATLA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Mage is one of the most played class in the game. I don't think you'll get anything (sadly). Locks got fency things because they are underplayed (super bad in pvp and far from top in pve). And being a lock, I can swear the green fire thing is: 1) ugly 2) super hard to get
    I also laughed at this entire statement.

OT: Optional visual changes are are nice way to differentiate between players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    :B

I'd be pretty content hurling a little version of these with some star trails instead of a Fireball (or Frostbolt, it doesn't have to replace Fire spells).
    Surround the caster with these things from the nexus while you are at it:
    Not interested in Blue Fire (what's next, Purple Fire?) Green Fire makes sense for Warlocks because it's, well, corrupted Fire. Mage Fire is 'pure' Fire, normal Fire. Makes no sense for it to be blue or pink or green or whatever. Frost spells look frosty, Fire spells look fiery, Arcane spells look ... boring.

What I *could* get behind though, a visual revamp of the Arcane spells, give them more of a bluish theme (why are they actually purple?) and fit them with the whole Nexus, Blue Dragon, Ley Line theme. It makes perfect sense and looks interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's called frost-spec
    Why have a signature? What I just posted states how retarded I am anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    :B

I'd be pretty content hurling a little version of these with some star trails instead of a Fireball (or Frostbolt, it doesn't have to replace Fire spells).
    Surround the caster with these things from the nexus while you are at it:
    I'd be down with evocation getting revamped to give those codes/numbers/matrix thingys form around you in a circle while it casts instead of silly purple tornado thing.... Evo is ugly as all fuck... they could at least make it mildly spec themed, frost gets a tornado that tosses snow flakes around a bit, arcane can just uh... get some pink sparkles... and fire can toss some fire sparks or some jazz of the sort
    Daft Punk Forever!

Deleted
    Can I have Red light on my blood elf paladin?

As for new graphics we dont need blue fire... For godsake who saw burning fire in other color then red? We burn things it should be red. Only thing what they could remake is visual on fireball and adding something for arcane. Colors are fine.

Deleted
    You'll have to wait in line, I now want black fire for my warlock.

15+ Year Old Account
    No I want blue fire on my druid! Why should you get blue fire?

No one 'deserves' anything.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    No one 'deserves' anything.
    Who said "deserve"? I said "should".
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Blue fire may be warranted lore wise, but I'd rather get a fly spell. 1.5 sec cast (not PoMable). Cool animations (not like Alakir's "flying" pls)

That'd be sexy!

And... when blizzard decided to revive class quest (lock, which is easy btw - ppl complaining can't manage a pet and use purification pots) they kinda encouraged all classes to claim for it.

Deleted
    By now this it was annoys me the most playing mage.

I look around me and see the other casters having kickass mainnukes, shaman lightnings/lavaburst, wrath and falling stars of moonkins, the updated mindflay/Halo etc. for shadows. Malefic grasp, skull animated shadowbolt, incinerates/chaos bolts nice animation.

Those are just the mainnukes, in the meantime mages look like anno 1997 programmed spells or are invisible even for arcane.

Next up every caster can change form to something shiny, ascendance, demon form, moonkin form, shadowform.

Shamans and shadows have lighting/shadow orbs circling their chars, locks have the affli lanterns and freaking burn as destro.

The list goes on, new warlock demon looks, ursols vortex, earthquake, cascade, 1047 cool additional spelleffects for locks...

I Play an MMO where mages have the least spectacular spells and on top of that underwhelming aoe.....WHAT IS THIS?!?

Can my rogue get black fire?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.