Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    You really don't have the right to be telling someone they can't accept something, when you are on these forums to the point of blind fanaticism white-knighting Activision-Blizzard, whether you are spouting absolute bullshit or reiterating the same point over and over as if it were something new.

Give it a rest.
    How odd you deleted the most important words in that sentence.

"You can't accept the statement of Blizzard of the number of D3 players"

Of course I can say this because it is a statement by a Blizzard employee and they have trouble accepting it.

The number of 3 million per month is acting like a red flag on a bull to the same old haters.

They hate the statement with a vengeance and ... We the fans ... Are glad someone officially confirmed the figures.

No need to agress fans for it or manipulate sentences to make it less fair.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post

"You can't accept the statement of Blizzard of the number of D3 players" (wat)
    You really don't have the right to be telling someone they can't accept something, when you are on these forums to the point of blind fanaticism white-knighting Activision-Blizzard, whether you are spouting absolute bullshit or reiterating the same point over and over as if it were something new.

Give it a rest.
    I changed the word zealotry to fanaticism, and switched Blizzard to Activision-Blizzard. At no point did I say anything you quoted me as saying, further proving my point that you will do anything possible to twist numbers, words, anything so it suits Activision-Blizzard and buffs this infantile ego you have going on.

Keep it up.

I changed the word zealotry to fanaticism, and switched Blizzard to Activision-Blizzard. At no point did I say anything you quoted me as saying, further proving my point that you will do anything possible to twist numbers, words, anything so it suits Activision-Blizzard and buffs this infantile ego you have going on.

Keep it up.
    This has nothing to do with the topic of 1 million daily players and 3 million D3 players per month.

But it is simply agression against fans of the game who are really pleased to see these official figures announced.

It is also a sign that many fans play this game despite a HUGE Blizzard hating campaign.

Quite obvious really.

Quite obvious really.
    Except it isn't. As many others have stated, you don't know how many of those players are bots, or whether the numbers are being twisted (as they are with WoW) to suit needs. WoW only has nine million (maybe more, maybe less) split between all the countries it was released in. To make a very, very rough estimate? NA servers will only be playing with about four million people, out of that nine million, yet zealots will always spout off on that nine million, as if they actually play with those invisible faces.

It is the same thing with Diablo III. EU/NA, it doesn't matter, you aren't seeing anything close to the numbers projected, because they are split, and furthermore, many of those numbers are potential bots. This is profitable for Activision-Blizzard, yeah, but for the average player? To put it bluntly, this sucks.

Is it a failure of a game? That is based upon the individual, and I certainly am not going to make such a judgment in this thread, but to see you attack everyone who disagrees with you, you only look like the greater fool.

Deleted

"You can't accept the statement of Blizzard of the number of D3 players"

Of course I can say this because it is a statement by a Blizzard employee and they have trouble accepting it.

The number of 3 million per month is acting like a red flag on a bull to the same old haters.

They hate the statement with a vengeance and ... We the fans ... Are glad someone officially confirmed the figures.

No need to agress fans for it or manipulate sentences to make it less fair.
    You make it sound as if there is some kind of war going on between two sides with very little in the middle. What I wonder is what the 3 million figure actually measures and the relevance of it. Am I one of these three million if I log in for ten minutes during one month? And how is that important to know? Considering Blizzard themselves are moving the game away from their original vision of it to something more along the lines of what the "haters" want it does you no favors potraying the debate around Diablo 3 as one of staunch, ardent fans battling it out against the haters hating for no reason.

Your problem is simple.

You can't accept that Blizzard just stated that 3 million unique players per month play Diablo 3.

In order to counter this you invent bots figures and actually agress people who like to play this great game.

"I am really tired of seeing you white knighting D3" and "I will personally be reporting you for each and every time".

Well, I don't accept that. You may have an opinion, but it is just that an opinion.

And I may defend my game as much as I like, and apparently 2.999.999 think the same after 11 months.

To us D3 is not a turd as you would like to call it. Accept that.

I consider your 2 cited lines above pure and utter harassment against me in person.

Like I said it is not acceptable against players of D3 posting on their game on their own forums.

If you find D3 a turd, what are you even doing here but to steer things up ?

No need to insult fans of this game.

I play mostly D3 hardcore and I love it. It is good to know we are MANY indeed.
    Prove to me that all 3 million people are active happy players enjoying the game they got and none of them are bots.

Because I can post screen shot after screen shot showing the friend requests I get from bots and the spam of gold sellers in D3.

Until you can prove this just don't reply at all.

All you do is enter D3 threads to start a argument in hopes it close's the thread and that is why each time you do it I report you.

It has gotten old anyone who even barely watchs the D3 threads on here see's you white knighting D3.
    I and many others have grown tired of it.

D3 is a decent game but in my opinion it dose not hold a candle to D2+LOD.

Like I said the start of a sequel should be better then the game before it and in tons of ways it was not.

The story was shit the fact Cain died to a fucken butterfly was a joke and a slap in the face to fans of the Diablo Story.

It is a diablo game in name only.

But do remember that is my opinion but now for some fact.

Jay Wilson says there is 3 million active users on D3 each month.

I say out of those 3 million users it is a Mix of Player ran bots/Gold Seller Bots and people who enjoy the game.

How many of each and what % they take up is unknown but it is a fact that they are there and because of that the 3 million number dose not mean shit.

You can polish a turd you can make it gold but in the end its still a turd.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-04-02 at 12:05 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Except it isn't. As many others have stated, you don't know how many of those players are bots, or whether the numbers are being twisted (as they are with WoW) to suit needs. WoW only has nine million (maybe more, maybe less) split between all the countries it was released in. To make a very, very rough estimate? NA servers will only be playing with about four million people, out of that nine million, yet zealots will always spout off on that nine million, as if they actually play with those invisible faces.

It is the same thing with Diablo III. EU/NA, it doesn't matter, you aren't seeing anything close to the numbers projected, because they are split, and furthermore, many of those numbers are potential bots. This is profitable for Activision-Blizzard, yeah, but for the average player? To put it bluntly, this sucks.

Is it a failure of a game? That is based upon the individual, and I certainly am not going to make such a judgment in this thread, but to see you attack everyone who disagrees with you, you only look like the greater fool.
    Just one off topic remark: i give you 10.000 dollars if you can show me ONE Blizzard game box with Activision Blizzard on it.

You won't find it, because Blizzard publishes still its own games. There is not even Actvision mentioned on their published toys.

It shows your personal hate towards their publishing.

And the 1.6 billion dollars record 2012 Blizzard revenue is more than proof for their wordwide subscription numbers AND game numbers they communicate.

Unless ... Of course you think they are into some illegal Columbian drug dealing. : )

Haters gonna hate, but really should not be posting on Blizzard game forums.

Just one off topic remark: i give you 10.000 dollars if you can show me ONE Blizzard game box with Activision Blizzard on it.

You won't find it, because Blizzard publishes still its own games. There is not even Actvision mentioned on their published toys.

It shows your personal hate towards their publishing.

And the 1.6 billion dollars record 2012 Blizzard revenue is more than proof for their wordwide subscription numbers AND game numbers they communicate.

Unless ... Of course you think they are into some illegal Columbian drug dealing. : )

Haters gonna hate, but really should not be posting on Blizzard game forums.
    Are.. Are you.... Are you for real right now? I didn't think you could be any more infantile than this, but my standards were clearly set too high.

The company is called Activision-Blizzard now, no one said anything about it affecting how the games are published or whatever, just that the company is called Activision-Blizzard. Do I actually need to link a quarterly earning report so you can see how far you just shoved your foot in your mouth? Or will you remain ignorant even then? Probably the latter.

EDIT: What has the bold to do with anything we are talking about. Did I just break the BenBot?
    Last edited by A Challenger!; 2013-04-02 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Prove to me that all 3 million people are active happy players enjoying the game they got and none of them are bots.

Because I can post screen shot after screen shot showing the friend requests I get from bots and the spam of gold sellers in D3.

Until you can prove this just don't reply at all.
    Looking forward to your proof of 3 million bots in D3. Wonder what those are farming for. Since nobody is playing the game, right.

People are still in butthurt nerdrage over D3, it's terrifying and hilarious at the same time.

Are.. Are you.... Are you for real right now? I didn't think you could be any more infantile than this, but my standards were clearly set too high.

The company is called Activision-Blizzard now, no one said anything about it affecting how the games are published or whatever, just that the company is called Activision-Blizzard. Do I actually need to link a quarterly earning report so you can see how far you just shoved your foot in your mouth? Or will you remain ignorant even then? Probably the latter.

EDIT: What has the bold to do with anything we are talking about. Did I just break the BenBot?
    He likes to ignore facts and white knight D3. He dose it in every thread about D3 in hopes it gets closed and has been banned for it before.

Just report him and move along I would send a personal message to a mod and not use the report post system but hey that is me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

The company is called Activision-Blizzard now, no one said anything about it affecting how the games or published or whatever, just that the company is called Activision-Blizzard. Do I actually need to link a quarterly earning report so you can see how far you just shoved your foot in your mouth? Or will you remain ignorant even then? Probably the latter.
    Like I said: blizzard still publishes under its OWN name only. Go fetch a box, any box, any in game screen and it will NEVER show Activision.

The same for the balance sheets: Blizzard has its own balance sheets on the reports.

It is NOT an endorsed identity but they produce still under their own label. They have their own CEO.

The reason is simple. Vivendi bought Activsion in 2007, but it already had Blizzard years before.

Instead of a corporate identity merge, the 2 identities kept their own production and marketing along with the brand names.

That's why you wont find ANY reference of Activision on a Blizzard product.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Looking forward to your proof of 3 million bots in D3. Wonder what those are farming for. Since nobody is playing the game, right.

People are still in butthurt nerdrage over D3, it's terrifying and hilarious at the same time.
    Clearly you can not read so let me help you.

I said
    I say out of those 3 million users it is a Mix of Player ran bots/Gold Seller Bots and people who enjoy the game.
    But nice try in picking one part of my reply and trying to take it out on context and refusing to read the whole thing.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-04-02 at 12:26 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Ruled by bots played by farmers

Mad?

Like I said: blizzard still publishes under its OWN name only. Goo fetch a box, any box, any in game screen and it will NEVER show Activision.

The same for the balance sheets: Blizzard has its own balance sheets on the reports.

It is NOT an endorsed identity but they produce still under their own label. They have their own CEO.

The reason is simple. Vivendi bought Activsion in 2007, but it already had Blizzard years before.

Instead of a corporate identity merge, the 2 identities kept their own production and marketing along with the brand names.

That's why you wont find ANY reference of Activision on a Blizzard product.
    SEGA publishes under its own name but is still owned by nintendo.....so your comment holds no weight.

The company is called Activision-Blizzard there official reports even show it. If the CEO of Activision told blizzard to turn WOW into a FPS they got no choice but to do it or be fired since the company is owned by Activision.

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Ruled by bots played by farmers

Mad?
    Uh, me? How come, I'm clearly not the guy who can't get over himself and rages over a game as if it raped his sister. You guys really need to get a grip, just saying.

Uh, me? How come, I'm clearly not the guy who can't get over himself and rages over a game as if it raped his sister. You guys really need to get a grip, just saying.
    No your just the guy who reads one line of a reply and comments on it and in the end looks like a fool because of it. then said guy ignore's the reply that also helped him look like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No your just the guy who reads one line of a reply and comments on it and in the end looks like a fool because of it. then said guy ignore's the reply that also helped him look like a fool.
    Don't waste your time on me dude, watch out for the bots. There's MILLIONS of them out there.

Indeed. And the actual agression on the fans themselves is really terrifying. It has been like this from the very start.

With complete different tunes. But the millions of players is really something they hate with a vengeance.

Why ???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The numbers don't mean much when the devs admit the game didn't come remotely close to expectations..
    Where have they said this?

Also, just 1M? |:

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten way out of hand. The original article was about how the game still had such and such players on a daily basis and it's turned into a fight over whether or not bots exist and if Blizzard has naming rights to their own games. The infighting and arguing and insulting has derailed this pretty well.